the one striker who made me love football......Miss you Batigol!!!

5 posters

Go down

the one striker who made me love football......Miss you Batigol!!! Empty the one striker who made me love football......Miss you Batigol!!!

Post by Batigoal Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:58 pm

"To tell you the truth, moving to Real Madrid or Manchester didn't interest me that much, because although there were titles, they were easy to win. They didn't have to fight hard to win them, or even extend themselves slightly. That stopped me from moving. I said, 'no, I'm staying with Fiorentina, and I'll try and win something here, because one title with Fiorentina is worth 10 with Milan or Juventus".
Batigoal
Batigoal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

https://facebook.com/tarik.az

Back to top Go down

the one striker who made me love football......Miss you Batigol!!! Empty Re: the one striker who made me love football......Miss you Batigol!!!

Post by Don Carlo Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:49 am

One of the best strikers of all time, probably the best in his day, him or Ronaldo depending which style you liked.
Don Carlo
Don Carlo
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

the one striker who made me love football......Miss you Batigol!!! Empty Re: the one striker who made me love football......Miss you Batigol!!!

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:15 am

ahh Batigol , man who can't be hated, just like ADP,Maldini,Zanetti they can't be hated
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:52 am

:coffee: same as me
Bati goal is simply the best player and person in worldfootball
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 am

I f*cking love Batigol as well. He is such a class man :bow: I remember having wet dreams about him moving to Madrid to to play with Redondo. He made me have a soft spot for la Viola and to this day I favor them along with Roma in Serie A.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down