RealGunner
timzink
Sri
Wilson37
Jay29
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Some team that's worst than the one that played Norwich 0 - 2 Schalke 04 - Page 3 Empty Re: Some team that's worst than the one that played Norwich 0 - 2 Schalke 04

Post by Sina Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:29 pm

Dont Write Off Giroud after such short time just DONT
GIVE HIM MORE TIME
Then judge him

Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Some team that's worst than the one that played Norwich 0 - 2 Schalke 04 - Page 3 Empty Re: Some team that's worst than the one that played Norwich 0 - 2 Schalke 04

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:39 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:Are you guys kidding me? Song is not missed? wow.

Diaby is missed?lol he has played 2 games in the last 3 years.

Song is missed, I wish he was still here.

Arteta and Song beat Ramsey,Coq,Diaby.

I bet RVP isn't missed either eco smile

Anyway Song is obviously missed, that is evident you don't have a fit CM lol.

If Diaby and Wilshere were fit then fine but they never are eco smile
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:45 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Arteta - Coquelin is a better partnership than Arteta - Song, defensively speaking.

Besides Wilshere is fit and he's miles better than Song.

Try harder.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:46 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:Giroud? Really Sam?

Why not? Wenger does not know how to use Giroud, and Giroud has no idea what is going on when he comes on. eco smile

If we have to sacrifice Grioud to get rid of Gerfartino, Chockmakh and park why not?

I know if we get rid of them Wenger will replace them with quality players, now that I think of it it would be a mistake if we get rid of them. I am afraid Wenger will replace them with even worse players so he can prove us all wrong and turn them in to wcp. Laughing

You're obviously pissed off with everyone today... everyone is after the AGM meeting. I'm sure you won't say these words 2-3 weeks later.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:56 pm

There's literally no logic in throwing Giroud under the bus with Chamakh and Gervinho. Gervinho found form at the beginning of the year and was supposedly over the hump with his new position and we all know Chamakh has had his time.

But let's not kneejerk and put blame on him, he's still brand spanking new to the league and frankly 2 goals and 4 assists isn't bad with his inconsistent starting time.

Coqueling and Arteta has amazing potential, not like Song who ran like he had change in his pockets. His forays were really unnecessary, we should see Coquelin starting more now until Jack's fit then they can compete with each other for the spot.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:59 pm

Art Morte wrote:
Sometimes good opponents can make your team look worse than it actually is. Obviously you guys can't be happy about yesterday's performance, but it's not like European minnows came to the Emirates and left with three points. Schalke are a big club and can trouble anyone.

No, that's a fair point. If we were to lose like that it's a little more comforting that it was to a team that is actually of good quality.

But we were so awful as a team going forward and so mediocre at the back that it makes it hard to put the loss in context, especially after coming off of a loss to an inferior team.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:15 pm

I'd be more prepared to give Schalke more credit if not for the fact that we were, very evidently, absolute crap. Us only creating only six chances has little to do with how good Schalke were defensively and more to do with how poor we were as a team going forward.

And quite frankly, Schalke are still a side we should be beating at home, even if they're a good side.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:32 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:

Arteta - Coquelin is a better partnership than Arteta - Song, defensively speaking.

Try harder.

I'm not trolling mate, well i sorta was with RVP bit but not the rest.

While it's true Coquelin-Arteta is better defensively is that really your problem atm?

Seems to be you are having a problem creating more than anything else and Song is miles better than Coquelin in that regard.

Also Wilshere has been out for god knows how long i would not put all your eggs in the basket of hoping he will save everything.

He could easily break down all over again.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:39 pm

What arsenal lacks is ironically Creativity. So i get what GLS is saying as Song was leading assister (a word?) for Arsenal last season.

Cazorla frankly is the sole creative outlet for Arsenal when diaby isnt playing. Arteta sits deep so he doesnt really contribute anything to final third.

Podolski cant create..i have expressed my view about Poldi way before he joined Arsenal and that is him being too good for a midtable club but not enough for title contenders due to his limited technique. Good goal scorer but is that enough for a top team winger?

Gervinho is hit or miss and Giroud isnt a creative force either. As inconsistent as Walcott is he cant do anything worse than Gervinho currently.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:41 pm

We were disgusting last season in some games, with song. Its not just wilshere and diaby, theres rosiccky as well, some people think he is an AM but i thought back in the day he was better deeper. 3 is enough, the fact that none are playing is just very unlucky
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:55 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I'm not trolling mate, well i sorta was with RVP bit but not the rest.

While it's true Coquelin-Arteta is better defensively is that really your problem atm?

Seems to be you are having a problem creating more than anything else and Song is miles better than Coquelin in that regard.

Also Wilshere has been out for god knows how long i would not put all your eggs in the basket of hoping he will save everything.

He could easily break down all over again.

But do we have to sacrifice our defence to have a more creative midfielder? Why not let every one have their own role, like the advanced midfielder and wingers to create chances and the deeper midfielders link-up and defend. I'm not trying to belittle Song... I just want a more balanced midfielder who can offer a bit of both defensively and offensively and someone like Coquelin does that better in my humble and respectful opinion.

If there's an ex-player that we miss it's someone like Nasri, Hleb or even Benayoun... who can hold the ball more than 2 seconds without backpassing or losing possession, and RvP aswell... everyone needs and misses a world class striker.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:27 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:

Try harder.
i dont think so.. not atm.. Arteta can do the work defensively as good as Coquelin.. Song can create some brilliant chances out of nowhere and he is a physical presence in the centre - so beats Coquelin at CM/b2b role..
We will have no problems if Diaby is one among the three CM.. Wilshere can be brilliant but i am not sure whether he can be as physically dominating as Diaby or Song.. Midfield of 3 from Cazorla/ Arteta/ Coquelin/ Wilshere/ Frimpong looks too light and may get outmuscled..
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:43 pm

Emaharg wrote:I still feel without a DM is a major reason we are struggling so much Arteta and Ramsey are just not good enough defensively to do the work of an out and out DM.
Putting Coquelin or Frimpong into the midfield take a tonne of pressure away from Arteta/Ramsey and lets them venture forward more where they shine.

Attack still a major issue I think Podolski should be playing through the middle like at Koln where he clearly didn't have trouble scoring. He has also looked dangerous with his link up play and dribbling with Cazorla when he has drifted into the middle.

I haven't watched the last two games and sort of happy I haven't but the issues that have lost us these two matches are probably the same ones we have seen since the start of the season just we are actually losing matches from them now.
Thumbs up i too feel the same.. we have struggled to create chances since the beginning of the season.. but managed to get some points with the solid defending in the first few matches and some goals scored from counterattacks.. too dependent on Cazorla.. whenever he switches off the team goes down..
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:10 pm

gotta admit the title threads on bad reults are hilarious.
Anyway, I didn't expect you guys to lose. I was hopping for an Arsenal victory as an Olympiakos fan
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:09 pm

We was sooo lucky somehow !.... vs Schalke04 ....annnd final result >Luckily >Schalke02 not 04 at least ! :facepalm: u know what i mean guYs...!oopss

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3