Explanation for the offside goal thing from SErie A and Catania ame

5 posters

Go down

Explanation for the offside goal thing from SErie A and Catania ame  Empty Explanation for the offside goal thing from SErie A and Catania ame

Post by DeviAngel Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:35 pm

Explanation for the offside goal thing from SErie A and Catania ame  550129_4709263330294_630409710_n

Last year rules changed for serie a, so the ball was deflected by the post Buffon had no contact the bar is considered as rival player so the 2 players behind buffon were considered as in offside once they touched the ball it activated the offside
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Explanation for the offside goal thing from SErie A and Catania ame  Empty Re: Explanation for the offside goal thing from SErie A and Catania ame

Post by DeviAngel Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:50 pm

The offside is called for the player with number 17
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Explanation for the offside goal thing from SErie A and Catania ame  Empty Re: Explanation for the offside goal thing from SErie A and Catania ame

Post by DeviAngel Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:54 pm

The same situation was with io penalty today it was rebounded from the post got to another player and it was called offside
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:01 pm

Honestly that sounds retarded. Whatever, couldn't care less, we have the 3 points Very Happy

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:02 pm

dronte wrote:Honestly that sounds retarded. Whatever, couldn't care less, we have the 3 points Very Happy

The same happened for Fiorentina and Lazio game they hit the post from penalty the player received it from post and shot .. the goal was disallowed this was the rule for which zeman went crazy in th summer I think
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:13 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
dronte wrote:Honestly that sounds retarded. Whatever, couldn't care less, we have the 3 points Very Happy

The same happened for Fiorentina and Lazio game they hit the post from penalty the player received it from post and shot .. the goal was disallowed this was the rule for which zeman went crazy in th summer I think

The penalty taker received and shoot it?

If so thats not new rule, thats rule is like forever, someone else has to touch the ball before you can touch it again like with all fks.

As far as the rule in op, it sounds really really retarded, can we get a souce?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:24 pm

CroInter wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

If so thats not new rule, thats rule is like forever, someone else has to touch the ball before you can touch it again like with all fks.

nope not the guy who shot it other guy who was behind him... It was discussed on the Macedonian Serie A forum from all serie a fans ... I know I've red it in the summer to but didn't know they made it official so early.. When I saw the Lazio - Fio situation I remembered. now the post is considered as rival players. IT is stupid and retarted
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Robbiejuve Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:30 pm

I was very confused with the decision, thanks for clearing that up.

Robbiejuve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by InteristAli Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:36 am

DeviAngel wrote:
CroInter wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

nope not the guy who shot it other guy who was behind him... It was discussed on the Macedonian Serie A forum from all serie a fans ... I know I've red it in the summer to but didn't know they made it official so early.. When I saw the Lazio - Fio situation I remembered. now the post is considered as rival players. IT is stupid and retarted

I know for sure that what happened in the fiorentina game is the same as Cro said, you can't touch the ball twice when taking a PK, Matias Fernandes kicked it, hit the post and he touched it again... that's a free kick
had he not touch and someone else scored it afterwards it would've stood

as for the offside decision, Im pretty sure they can't change the rule without most of us knowing as they are following FIFA's rules and regulation
InteristAli
InteristAli
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:39 am

InteristAli wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
CroInter wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

I know for sure that what happened in the fiorentina game is the same as Cro said, you can't touch the ball twice when taking a PK, Matias Fernandes kicked it, hit the post and he touched it again... that's a free kick

as for the offside decision, Im pretty sure they can't change the rule without most of us knowing as they are following FIFA's rules and regulation

Well that was what was said after debate between serie a fans in Macedonian forum ... it was on some italian fan pages to ...

but nvm whatever the decision is now it won't change a thing ..

this weekend was probably the worst for the refs. None existant penalty for Fio, udinese, goal from offside for Milan, goal from offside for Juve, last week was almost the same as there was penalty for catania .... Refs are ruining the game ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by InteristAli Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:12 am

DeviAngel wrote:
InteristAli wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
CroInter wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Well that was what was said after debate between serie a fans in Macedonian forum ... it was on some italian fan pages to ...

but nvm whatever the decision is now it won't change a thing ..

this weekend was probably the worst for the refs. None existant penalty for Fio, udinese, goal from offside for Milan, goal from offside for Juve, last week was almost the same as there was penalty for catania .... Refs are ruining the game ...

yeah pretty horrific refereeing all around past couple of weeks, we can agree on that
InteristAli
InteristAli
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:14 am

Sry devi but aint buying anything from some fan forums....

http://www.football-italia.net/todayspapers/26653

Every paper even Juves tuttosport are claiming that Catanias goal is legal, i guess they should visit that fan forum hmm
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:57 pm

CroInter wrote:Sry devi but aint buying anything from some fan forums....

http://www.football-italia.net/todayspapers/26653

Every paper even Juves tuttosport are claiming that Catanias goal is legal, i guess they should visit that fan forum hmm

maybe I don't say it is but in fiorentina-lazio situation it was the same thing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:18 pm

Gaining an advantage

Lastly if the ball is played into the penalty area and the ball rebounds off either a post, the crossbar or an opposing defender, then the attacker is offside.

This is because they have gained an advantage by being in that position.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down