Donuts
Kick
McAgger
Blue Barrett
BarrileteCosmico
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Atletico Madrid unbeaten for 21 games - the longest in their history - Page 2 Empty Re: Atletico Madrid unbeaten for 21 games - the longest in their history

Post by Kick Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:17 am

Nameless wrote:Were you born in a train or something?? I only asked a simple question.

Besides why would anyone fan Patetico? wtfff

Filipe is a LB, Why would he be the best RB in the league then?

He is a very classy player and I am a big fan of him.

Maybe because I enjoy watching them and I am not a glory hunter.

(I started supporting Chelsea in 2000 so I am not a glory hunter with them either.)

Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Atletico Madrid unbeaten for 21 games - the longest in their history - Page 2 Empty Re: Atletico Madrid unbeaten for 21 games - the longest in their history

Post by StevieRayVaughan Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:23 am

Juanfran is the best rb in the league, no but in seriousness he is pretty good. But i have been saying this for a long time, Felipe Luis is in my opinion the best LB in the league. He has been outstanding in the last couple of years.

Also, I am very happy with how Simeone has managed the attacking options we have. However, its unfortunate that next year we will again have to sell one of our better players so we will never be able to fully compete with the big two.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:25 am

I am sure one of either Godin or Adrian will probably leave, unless someone buys out Falcao's release clause.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:27 am

Marcelo is the best LB in the league for me but Felipe Luis is a star.

Arda Turan's probably the most underrated player at A.M.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:32 am

I am actually a huge fan of Marcelo, he is without a doubt the best attacking fullback in the world right now. Also, I think he has improved tremendously as a defender. But here are the few things I think Felipe is better than him at: Crossing, tactical awareness, are he is more intelligent in that he has better decision making. Now Marcelo is obviously a better dribbler, better shot etc. But Felipe Luis provides a better balance in the team. Marcelo is the kind of player who can win the game with a touch of brilliance but also easily lose the game with a stupid mistake. But i totally understand why Brazil chooses Marcelo over Felipe.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:34 am

ynwa wrote:Marcelo is the best LB in the league for me but Felipe Luis is a star.

Arda is just inconsistent like Ozil. The real stars in our team are Mario Suarez, Gabi and Miranda.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:38 am

Arda Turan isint underrated, decent enough to get the the job, but struggles against well organized teams imo.

Instead of trying to hold on to Falcao a bit longer, Pateti should make a move about perm deal for Thibaut.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:50 am

Nameless wrote:Arda Turan isint underrated, decent enough to get the the job, but struggles against well organized teams imo.

Instead of trying to hold on to Falcao a bit longer, Pateti should make move about perm deal for Thibaut.

No point in making a permanent move for Courtois because first of all he will cost atleast 15 million which we dont have. Second of all, Chelsea dont need him right now, so they will probably loan him to us next year too. Third of all, we have Asenjo and Robles who can get the job done.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:58 am

Nameless wrote:Arda Turan isint underrated, decent enough to get the the job, but struggles against well organized teams imo.

Instead of trying to hold on to Falcao a bit longer, Pateti should make a move about perm deal for Thibaut.

We won't sell him anyway. Everyone at the club knows he is Cechs replacement and we are simply loaning him out until he is good enough to step up.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:14 am

Pride of Madrid :bow: :bow:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:08 pm

A part of me really wants Atleti to win the league tbh.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:09 pm

StevieRayVaughan wrote:
ynwa wrote:Marcelo is the best LB in the league for me but Felipe Luis is a star.

Arda is just inconsistent like Ozil. The real stars in our team are Mario Suarez, Gabi and Miranda.

Mario Suarez and Gabi are bringing sexy back. Falcao gets all the spotlight (which is fair) but those two are doing such a great job "backstage".
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:15 pm

Atleti are not the joke they once was well they are at board level ( Cerezo Laughing)

But on the pitch i can't ever see them falling apart like they have in the past as long as Simeone is there.

They might lose both games to Madrid they will drop points but they won't fall apart.

They will be in the top 3 all season IMO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:18 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Atleti are not the joke they once was well they are at board level ( Cerezo Laughing)

But on the pitch i can't ever see them falling apart like they have in the past as long as Simeone is there.

They might lose both games to Madrid they will drop points but they won't fall apart.

You didn't watch Rayo game then. Razz
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:18 pm

jiopsi wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Atleti are not the joke they once was well they are at board level ( Cerezo Laughing)

You didn't watch Rayo game then. Razz

They still won Razz
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:22 pm

Cerezo is a Madrid fan. True story lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:33 pm

They are good now I don't understand some of the comments I'm reading about them.

It's possible for us to still beat them as keep the streak of not losing to them going but nonetheless every year they want it more and more
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:27 pm

Atleti :bow:

As long as they do their job which is to take points off Barca i will be happy, Since Simeone took over Atleti have only lost 3 times in all competitions, one against Barca(should have gotten a draw), one against Real and one against Levante all of which happened last season

People where saying it was a fluke, but they are showing this season that it isn't and that they ARE a force to be reckoned, have a high chance of winning the double EL+Copa

They will lose alot if Falcao leaves because their only true CF after him is Costa who is frankly worse than Girourd and Torres combined, if they can get a good striker when he leaves, they won't really miss him, because his form is due to Atleti's great attacking talents atm

I can see Adrian leaving and probably Falcao but apart from that, this is the squad that we will see next season unless there is another loanee/free agent during the summer
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum