Donuts
Kick
McAgger
Blue Barrett
BarrileteCosmico
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Atletico Madrid unbeaten for 21 games - the longest in their history Empty Atletico Madrid unbeaten for 21 games - the longest in their history

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:55 am

They're also tied for first in La Liga, 1st in their group in the EL, and have an easy way to the final in the King's Cup. How long can they keep this up for?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Atletico Madrid unbeaten for 21 games - the longest in their history Empty Re: Atletico Madrid unbeaten for 21 games - the longest in their history

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:07 am

As long as El Tigre still breaths :bow:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Atletico Madrid unbeaten for 21 games - the longest in their history Empty Re: Atletico Madrid unbeaten for 21 games - the longest in their history

Post by McAgger Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:39 am

Atletico :bow: The run will end when we face them Laughing They exist just to live in our shadow.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:40 am

:bow:

What a GOAT team!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:42 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Atletico :bow: The run will end when we face them Laughing They exist just to live in our shadow.

Your shadow is 8 points ahead of you.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:00 am

^ lol
Well they need to face Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia which will happen soon and they are bound to lose once.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:24 am

you know what happens when they play madrid?? dont you

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:25 am

If they keep this up they could lose to Madrid twice and still finish on top of them Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:30 am

Simeone :bow: Future Argentina NT coach 2014-2018 :bow:

shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:34 am

Are you trying to scare us BC?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:45 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:If they keep this up they could lose to Madrid twice and still finish on top of them Laughing

Alfred, you're talking like Atleti will win the rest of their games. They'll hit a slump of form and it'll be just like any other year where Madrid and Barca are a healthy 30 points above the rest of the league.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Charrua Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:49 am

My boy Rodriguez been beasting!
Charrua
Charrua
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:50 am

Well sure, I don't disagree. All I'm saying is that I don't see how Madrid fans can justify talking crap about Atleti when so far in the season they have been inferior to them. And I'm having fun with that.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:54 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:If they keep this up they could lose to Madrid twice and still finish on top of them Laughing

Alfred, you're talking like Atleti will win the rest of their games. They'll hit a slump of form and it'll be just like any other year where Madrid and Barca are a healthy 30 points above the rest of the league.

If this season is anything go to by, Madrid are more likely to end up 30 points behind Atleti and Barca. Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:59 am

15 years under the shadow of RM and now they decide to show up??

If anything they have been lucky to get so far, they will drop points sooner or later.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:04 am

In huge debt, still haven't paid for Falcao
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:42 am

Kick wrote:

If this season is anything go to by, Madrid are more likely to end up 30 points behind Atleti and Barca. Laughing

Tell me you actually believe that Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:46 am

Kick wrote:

Tell me you actually believe that Laughing

Statistically speaking, it is the truth and you know it.

Also. I can't wait for you to pull 38 points more than Atletico.

they're not the same team they use to be yet all real fans treat them like they are.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:49 am

I understand why Chelsea fans make Atleti look good after all.........I won't say it, I like too much Kick Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:51 am

Madrid fans underrate them, Chelsea fans overrate them.
Truth is Madrid fans stop worrying about Atletico Madrid and Barcelona you have to beat Malaga first Laughing
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:52 am

I am an Atleti Fan too. Been watching them most of this season Razz
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:59 am

Welcome pathetico fan, what you think of Filipe luis...Best rb in the league am I rite?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:07 am

Nameless wrote:Welcome pathetico fan, what you think of Filipe luis...Best rb in the league am I rite?

Not quite sure what you are getting at here so I will try to speak your langauge.

real Mdrid R the best team eva, I ben a fan of dem since dey signed da real Ronaldo for 100,000m euros.

am I doin it rite? Rolling Eyes
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:12 am

I only asked a simple question.

So theres 2 patetico fans as of now Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:17 am

Nameless wrote:Were you born in a train or something?? I only asked a simple question.

Besides why would anyone fan Patetico? wtfff

Filipe is a LB, Why would he be the best RB in the league then?

He is a very classy player and I am a big fan of him.

Maybe because I enjoy watching them and I am not a glory hunter.

(I started supporting Chelsea in 2000 so I am not a glory hunter with them either.)
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next