lszanto
Kick
fatman123
Blue
Shed
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

League Cup 4th Round - Chelsea vs Manchester United - Page 2 Empty Re: League Cup 4th Round - Chelsea vs Manchester United

Post by lszanto Wed 31 Oct 2012, 23:24

Such a weird match.

So many mistakes/average play but on the flip side we also saw some great moments.

lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

League Cup 4th Round - Chelsea vs Manchester United - Page 2 Empty Re: League Cup 4th Round - Chelsea vs Manchester United

Post by Blue Barrett Wed 31 Oct 2012, 23:33

Just in! Still at a pub. Fantastic match! Hazard is so bkusbfkbvilbbjkhviuwbwiubwaefgibebfieawkvbbvks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed 31 Oct 2012, 23:42

Leeds away.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed 31 Oct 2012, 23:55

League Cup 4th Round - Chelsea vs Manchester United - Page 2 Tumblr_mcs4toTum01ruhh4yo1_1280

LMAO rofl
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed 31 Oct 2012, 23:57

Wow thats 3 days after the cwc final on japan
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu 01 Nov 2012, 00:59

I wasn't expecting that....

well done lads.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu 01 Nov 2012, 01:01

http://rutube.ru/video/e347b2a7f752fcb0d4a3193bdb3605fe/#.UJG7sm_A-YQ

Full Highlights
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu 01 Nov 2012, 01:08

Shed :bow:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu 01 Nov 2012, 01:32

For six consecutive years between 2005 and 2010 either one of Chelsea or Manchester United reached the League Cup final. Chelsea won two and lost one, and United won all three.

Shocked
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu 01 Nov 2012, 01:34

Who would have thought that all of Newcastle, City, United, Spurs, Liverpool and Everton would be out by the quarterfinals? Amazing.

As I said before, this is a real chance for us to win this this year.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu 01 Nov 2012, 01:51

Also worth noting, I believe the answer to our striking problems was right there in our very midst tonight....

Spoiler:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Thu 01 Nov 2012, 02:09

ShedEnd1905 wrote:Also worth noting, I believe the answer to our striking problems was right there in our very midst tonight....

Spoiler:

Confused, who's that with Roman?
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu 01 Nov 2012, 02:10

lszanto wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:Also worth noting, I believe the answer to our striking problems was right there in our very midst tonight....

Spoiler:

The legendary Sheva of course :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Thu 01 Nov 2012, 02:11

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
lszanto wrote:

Spoiler:

Too dark for me Razz

Makes sense why they were saying bring Sheva on haha.

Bring him in cheers
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu 01 Nov 2012, 02:14

lszanto wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:
lszanto wrote:

Spoiler:

Too dark for me Razz

Bring him in cheers
Sadly, compared to what we have right now, he'd be a massive improvement Laughing
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Thu 01 Nov 2012, 02:16

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
lszanto wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:
lszanto wrote:

Spoiler:

Too dark for me Razz

Bring him in cheers
Sadly, compared to what we have right now, he'd be a massive improvement Laughing

Imagine if we actually had a WC striker how good we'd be, we'd be scoring even more Shocked
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu 01 Nov 2012, 02:18

lszanto wrote:Imagine if we actually had a WC striker how good we'd be, we'd be scoring even more Shocked
It's the only thing missing. The amount of chances created today alone that came to nothing because there's no striker in the team who can actually score consistently was criminal.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Thu 01 Nov 2012, 02:25

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
lszanto wrote:Imagine if we actually had a WC striker how good we'd be, we'd be scoring even more Shocked
It's the only thing missing. The amount of chances created today alone that came to nothing because there's no striker in the team who can actually score consistently was criminal.

Yeah 100%. A good dribbler/finisher who can finish on either foot and i'd be over the moon.

Although i'm not 100% sold on our defense, we just seem to be giving up absolutely awful goals and while our ability to come from behind is great I wish we would stop giving them away.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu 01 Nov 2012, 03:02

lszanto wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:

Yeah 100%. A good dribbler/finisher who can finish on either foot and i'd be over the moon.

Although i'm not 100% sold on our defense, we just seem to be giving up absolutely awful goals and while our ability to come from behind is great I wish we would stop giving them away.
Definitely. The defending today was AVB-era-esque, as it has been for alot of the games we've played this season. But I think it's more to do with tactics than personnel in this case. They have to learn that in the bigger games against the better sides, you can't have Luiz going on a long runs into the opposition box every 5 minutes, or fullbacks bombing forward practically to the opposite byline in every attack, etc.

As Robbie said after the match, this is a brand new way of doing things for us, and it will take some time to get accustomed to. All will be sorted out in time Very Happy
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Thu 01 Nov 2012, 03:34

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
lszanto wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:

Definitely. The defending today was AVB-era-esque, as it has been for alot of the games we've played this season. But I think it's more to do with tactics than personnel in this case. They have to learn that in the bigger games against the better sides, you can't have Luiz going on a long runs into the opposition box every 5 minutes, or fullbacks bombing forward practically to the opposite byline in every attack, etc.

As Robbie said after the match, this is a brand new way of doing things for us, and it will take some time to get accustomed to. All will be sorted out in time Very Happy

Yeah agree with that, it's weird one match Luiz is composed and sensible then the next he just starts attacking like he's a fullback.

Romeu was also poor today, while I think the first goal was Cech's fault he just wasn't on the ball which you have to be when you have very quick players like Hernandez running in between the mids/defenders. I think another issue today was communication, because these guys don't play together as much it seemed like the team was a bit disjointed.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu 01 Nov 2012, 03:48

Don't forget also that Romeu and Mikel got booked early on, taking away any ability they had to be bold in their duties for the massive majority of the game. That undoubtedly had an effect as well.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Thu 01 Nov 2012, 04:48

At office after 3 hours of sleep but it was worth it!

I was standing up, scratching my head, about to turn off the TV on the last minute of stoppage time and imagining how Utd Fans/Friends would tease me the next day when we won the penalty Very Happy

The lads looked tired and I think we won't be fielding our strongest team this weekend; at least Mata, who looked dead, would be
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Thu 01 Nov 2012, 11:07

Soul wrote:At office after 3 hours of sleep but it was worth it!

I was standing up, scratching my head, about to turn off the TV on the last minute of stoppage time and imagining how Utd Fans/Friends would tease me the next day when we won the penalty Very Happy

The lads looked tired and I think we won't be fielding our strongest team this weekend; at least Mata, who looked dead, would be

troll even with a mickey mouse cup game?? scratch
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Thu 01 Nov 2012, 11:16

vizkosity wrote:
Soul wrote:At office after 3 hours of sleep but it was worth it!

troll even with a mickey mouse cup game?? scratch

Alot of United fans don't watch the games, they just look at results and brag/be annoying if they win. I have more than 3-4 mates like this and they probably couldn't name anybody other than Rooney.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2