Top of the League, Top of the Group (Already qualified as group winners), Not even out of 1st Gear yet....

5 posters

Go down

Top of the League, Top of the Group (Already qualified as group winners), Not even out of 1st Gear yet.... Empty Top of the League, Top of the Group (Already qualified as group winners), Not even out of 1st Gear yet....

Post by Zizi_Red Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:24 am

:coffee:
Zizi_Red
Zizi_Red
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Top of the League, Top of the Group (Already qualified as group winners), Not even out of 1st Gear yet.... Empty Re: Top of the League, Top of the Group (Already qualified as group winners), Not even out of 1st Gear yet....

Post by Zero Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:09 pm

Once we're out of the group stages, this is where my optimism peaks. :bow:
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Top of the League, Top of the Group (Already qualified as group winners), Not even out of 1st Gear yet.... Empty Re: Top of the League, Top of the Group (Already qualified as group winners), Not even out of 1st Gear yet....

Post by vizkosity Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:22 pm

Zero wrote:Once we're out of the group stages, this is where my optimism peaks. :bow:

where our true behind-the-stage stars will shine ^.^

until...we hit barca
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:39 pm

vizkosity wrote:
Zero wrote:Once we're out of the group stages, this is where my optimism peaks. :bow:

until...we hit barca

Yeah. But I hope this time around SAF will not play toe to toe with them and instead park the bus.

If only we did that...
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:46 pm

Zero wrote:
vizkosity wrote:

until...we hit barca

Yeah. But I hope this time around SAF will not play toe to toe with them and instead park the bus.

If only we did that...

their defense is shitty with tito also....and i believe tito doesnt have sex with the refs as often as our leader or pep :I
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:29 pm

but United are overrated and every player is shite according to everyone on this site :coffee: Laughing
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:13 pm

Proud of the team. Top of the league, the only team to win 4 out of 4 in the CL.

Once we get our defenders back (smalling was great yesterday) we'll be flying come the new year.

Like it's been said, we're playing rubbish yet still winning. Mark of a title winning team.

RVP and Rooney are a joy to watch atm. Plus Chicha is in blistering form. with 10 mins to spare those players scored 3 yesterday v Braga.....completely robbed them Laughing
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:17 pm

another great thing is that we can now concentrate solely on the league having wrapped up 1st place in the cl group.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:09 am

B-Mac MUFC wrote:but United are overrated and every player is shite according to everyone on this site :coffee: Laughing

Laughing

...and the United fans here are like a cult. They even have a thread for the refs!! affraid :coffee:

Laughing
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down