RealGunner
Eman
Raptorgunner
SamuelJayC
Jay29
31 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Arsenal 3 - 3 Fulham: *headdesk* - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal 3 - 3 Fulham: *headdesk*

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:24 pm

For Wenger 1 point is good, he said in 1 month we will be at our best.

Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 3 - 3 Fulham: *headdesk* - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal 3 - 3 Fulham: *headdesk*

Post by EL Patron Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:25 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:For Wenger 1 point is good, he said in 1 month we will be at our best.

rofl , Wenger's lies
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:26 pm

waitressinthesky wrote:Seriously guys, what is the remedy??? What is our problem??

There are so many problems that i don't know where to begin.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by waitressinthesky Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:28 pm

Can Wenger survive if we keep going on like this? I really don't know.

(I'm not saying he should get the boot, but this is insanity.)

waitressinthesky
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by furiouswindbottom Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:30 pm

i don't know why they din't anyway you can't blame Arteta considering the whole team played badly.

Not blaming him. He's one of my favourite players. He just had an off day. Wenger should have been off the bench and demanding Giroud take it. If he missed...he still scored two and nobody would have a go too much.
furiouswindbottom
furiouswindbottom
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:32 pm

He'll survive till the season ends.

If he has a decent transfer window, I would give him another season and let him run down his contract. Then it's up to the board to choose a worthy replacement.

I think, only then we'll see how much Wenger has influenced this team.
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:32 pm

Just for the record, Arteta took the pen because no one else wanted to, including Giroud.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by waitressinthesky Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:34 pm

That's what it seemed like to me, too. I applaud Arteta for always doing the hard stuff no one else wants to do. That's leadership, whether it works out or not. And you know he'll take it hard and beat himself up, while other players we have seem to shrug off the field after poor performances.

waitressinthesky
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:36 pm

furiouswindbottom wrote:
i don't know why they din't anyway you can't blame Arteta considering the whole team played badly.

Not blaming him. He's one of my favourite players. He just had an off day. Wenger should have been off the bench and demanding Giroud take it. If he missed...he still scored two and nobody would have a go too much.

No one else wanted to take it so Arteta went and took it, Even Giroud din't want to take it. Cazorla and Arshavin should alll be ashamed of themselves, they are the forwards here yet they pass up the opportunities to get their name of the score sheet. At least Arteta had the gut to step up and do it
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:36 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:Just for the record, Arteta took the pen because no one else wanted to, including Giroud.

I know people say now why he took it, it takes balls to take a penalty in the last second to win the game.

I have no problem with Arteta taking it. It should have never come down to this we are just embarrassing.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:37 pm

Speechless.

We are in the worst situation ever.

I stopped blaming players this season for two reasons:

1. Average players came in because we bought them.

2. Good players are not at their best because we dont know how to use them.

Its all in Arsene Wenger's hand.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by waitressinthesky Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:37 pm

Arteta's always taking the responsibilities, and I'm tired of it. (Looks like he is, too.) Can everyone else please step up their game?

waitressinthesky
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:37 pm

highburied wrote:Speechless.

Even West brom are above us Sad
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:40 pm

gunnerlistick wrote:
highburied wrote:Speechless.

Even West brom are above us Sad

Is no fair comparing us to them, they have better team and better manager. They have ambition, we dont.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by boyzis Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:44 pm

hello dear gunner fans. my first post here. it is a draw but it feels like a loss. i cant pick any one player to blame.
at the moment arteta is not playing well infront of the defenders. the media and fans go on saying how arsenal miss RVP but i dont. the player i miss most is alex song. last year, two times arsenal went on unbeaten runs and that was due to stability in the midfield which was partnership of alex song and arteta. this year we don't really have someone capable to protect our defenders. arteta isnt really defensive midfielder and he opens up his body to much and attackers easily get past him.
One more thing is players getting played out of position. i hope wenger sorts it out.
i

boyzis
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by evian Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:56 pm

Once upon a time, we used to play TWO world class defensive midfielder: Vieira, Petit/ Silva

Then, we started using one defensive midfielder:
Flamini/ Song

This year, AW said we could try a formation without pure defensive midfielder??
So now we see that is how Arsenal evolved these years.........

:facepalm:

evian
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:59 pm

boyzis wrote:hello dear gunner fans. my first post here. it is a draw but it feels like a loss. i cant pick any one player to blame.
at the moment arteta is not playing well infront of the defenders. the media and fans go on saying how arsenal miss RVP but i dont. the player i miss most is alex song. last year, two times arsenal went on unbeaten runs and that was due to stability in the midfield which was partnership of alex song and arteta. this year we don't really have someone capable to protect our defenders. arteta isnt really defensive midfielder and he opens up his body to much and attackers easily get past him.
One more thing is players getting played out of position. i hope wenger sorts it out.
i
Welcome to the Forum.

I agree with you on Song, why you think Barcelona bought him and Arsenal were happy to sell him for that money.

Losing or tieing is not the real worry for Wenger as long as one or 2 player stand out so he can sell them but thats not working.

I would be happy if we dont get relegated the way its going.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:02 pm

boyzis wrote:hello dear gunner fans. my first post here. it is a draw but it feels like a loss. i cant pick any one player to blame.
i

Welcome mate.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:07 pm

The game can probably be summed up best by the fact the "IN ARSENE WE TRSUT" banner is no longer evident.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:07 pm

Arsenal 3 - 3 Fulham: *headdesk* - Page 2 A7W73r3CQAAwdyj
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:24 pm

Wenger on his side's defending for Fulham's first goal: "It can happen, Berbatov is good."

This shows why so many people no longer believe in Wenger. My faith is paper thin now too.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:25 pm

Wenger told Sky Sports: "Deserved is very difficult to measure. You have the possibility to win the game and we didn't take that.

"We were 2-0 up and gave two goals away. After that we showed fantastic spirit, but I believe we have not shown enough urgency in our defending at 2-0 up. Then, in the second half, we have done great and are unlucky in missing a penalty.

"We had plenty of chances. I felt that the team would continue to fight and not give up.

"The spirit was absolutely fantastic on both sides, it was a good football game. But you want the edge going for you, that didn't happen today, but it was a good game."
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:28 pm

87 of Arteta's 88 passes were to either Mertesacker or Koscielny. :bow: :bow:
eco smile
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:31 pm

Samuelj29060 wrote:Wenger on his side's defending for Fulham's first goal: "It can happen, Berbatov is good."

This shows why so many people no longer believe in Wenger. My faith is paper thin now too.

Thats pathetic answer from the manager.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:32 pm

Samuelj29060 wrote:Wenger on his side's defending for Fulham's first goal: "It can happen, Berbatov is good."

Last week ferguson was upset his team only won by one goal and this week Wenger gives up a 2 goal lead and is pleased with his team.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:36 pm

You know I dont mean it RG, I am just sick of what is going on.

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum