Luca
Dante
Tomwin Lannister
BarrileteCosmico
juventus101
34 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Serie A Team of the Season so far - Page 4 Empty Re: Serie A Team of the Season so far

Post by Casciavit Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:24 pm

Muriel has only played 975 min of game time in Serie A this season.

Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Serie A Team of the Season so far - Page 4 Empty Re: Serie A Team of the Season so far

Post by juventus101 Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:31 pm

--Buffon--
-- Barzagli-- --Bonucci-- --Chiellini--
--Lichsteiner-- --Vidal-- --Pirlo-- --Marchisio-- --Pogba--
--Balotelli-- --El Shaarawy--

I know Pogba isn't a winged, but with his recent form its impossible to drop him but MVP are also untouchable. Added to the fact that there haven't been many decent wingbacks performing this season, and I say Pogba takes it. The only real competition he has is Cuadrado. This can also very easily switch to a 3-6-1 with El Shaarawy pushing out wide left as he likes to.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:32 pm

juventus101 wrote:
--Buffon--

I know Pogba isn't a winged, but with his recent form its impossible to drop him but MVP are also untouchable. Added to the fact that there haven't been many decent wingbacks performing this season, and I say Pogba takes it. This can also very easily switch to a 3-6-1 with El Shaarawy pushing out wide left as he likes to.

Change your name to biased101
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:37 pm

Casciavit wrote:
juventus101 wrote:
--Buffon--

I know Pogba isn't a winged, but with his recent form its impossible to drop him but MVP are also untouchable. Added to the fact that there haven't been many decent wingbacks performing this season, and I say Pogba takes it. This can also very easily switch to a 3-6-1 with El Shaarawy pushing out wide left as he likes to.

zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:40 pm

Oh please. Juentus has far and away been the best team in Serie A. Lichsteiner has consistently proven over this last season and last that he is among the elite fullbacks in the world. Our defense is probably the best in the world. Our midfield is among the elite in the world as well. Button is as well elite. There's nothing biased about it, its just the truth.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:47 pm

Even though I wouldn't have put as many Juve players in the line-up you can't really deny that that line-up (Bar Pogba) is so unimaginably bias that you'd never pick it.

Licht has been the best full back in the league for some time now, Buffon is still the best goalkeeper, our defence along with Buffon concede much less than any other defensive Unit in serie A. Vidal and Marchisio have been doing the business in serie A.

I'd go for:

--------------------------------Buffon---------------------------------
-------------Barzagli----------Bonucci-------------Chiellini------------
Licht----------Vidal-----------Montolivo-------Marchisio------Cudrado
------------------------ses---------------Cavani-------------------------

Pirlo hasn't been up to his own standards, he's been overplayed and it's telling on him. I could still easily fit him in though but I chose not to.

Balotelli has been excellent but it's unfair to displace Cavani or ses who have been goal scoring machines since the beginning of the league.

I know being bias annoys people but I think Juve players are getting dropped from this line-up for no other reason than to avoid being bias. Which in a way is being bias against Juventus players if you get me Laughing

I'll sacrifice a bit of balance to fit Cudrado in.

Last edited by AbraKebabra Alacalamb on Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:48 pm

Trying to be un-biased

Handanovic
Barzagli--Bonucci--Chiellini

Abate-----------------------De Sciglio

Vidal--Montolivo

Totti

El Sharaawy--Balotelli

Can you tell I love Napoli?
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:48 pm

That is actually a balance team. Im proud of myself
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:50 pm

Oh and another thing, if I didn't go with 3-5-2 Totti would be in there. I dropped him for no other reason than the 3-5-2.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:51 pm

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:Oh and another thing, if I didn't go with 3-5-2 Totti would be in there. I dropped him for no other reason than the 3-5-2.

Totti fits in the 3-2-2-1-2 :coffee:
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:51 pm

zizzle wrote:
Casciavit wrote:
juventus101 wrote:
--Buffon--

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:52 pm

I think Pirlo is hated on too much. He hasn't been up to his last season standards, but hes still been the best playmaker in Serie A for sure and one of the best in the world. And Pogba cannot be left out, simple as that. Whether I have to play him out of position or not, I believe he needs to be in there.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:54 pm

juventus101 wrote:I think Pirlo is hated on too much. He hasn't been up to his last season standards, but hes still been the best playmaker in Serie A for sure and one of the best in the world. And Pogba cannot be left out, simple as that. Whether I have to play him out of position or not, I believe he needs to be in there.

Pogba has started less than ten games this season :coffee:
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:55 pm

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:

I know being bias annoys people but I think Juve players are getting dropped from this line-up for no other reason than to avoid being bias. Which in a way is being bias against Juventus players if you get me Laughing

I'll quote myself because I think this is what's going on tbh.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:56 pm

I'll quote myself because I think this is what's going on tbh.

JesĆŗs Cristo hes quoting himself now Proud
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:58 pm

juventus101 wrote:I think Pirlo is hated on too much. He hasn't been up to his last season standards, but hes still been the best playmaker in Serie A for sure and one of the best in the world. And Pogba cannot be left out, simple as that. Whether I have to play him out of position or not, I believe he needs to be in there.

Firstly there is no hate.... secondily i feel Montilovo has been more consistent its as simple as that.

Also yes you can leave Pogba out, very easily in fact.

Also NatureBoy a Juventus fan who likes Napoli hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:58 pm

juventus101 wrote:
--Buffon--

I know Pogba isn't a winged, but with his recent form its impossible to drop him but MVP are also untouchable. Added to the fact that there haven't been many decent wingbacks performing this season, and I say Pogba takes it. The only real competition he has is Cuadrado. This can also very easily switch to a 3-6-1 with El Shaarawy pushing out wide left as he likes to.

rofl Come on man that cant be real you have to be less biased than that Laughing
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:59 pm

To be the MAN, YOU GOTTA QUOTE... the man.

WOOOOOOOO.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:01 pm

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:To be the MAN, YOU GOTTA QUOTE... the man.

WOOOOOOOO.

:bow:

And mole, Napoli are the scum of the earth as far as im concerned.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:03 pm

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:I know being bias annoys people but I think Juve players are getting dropped from this line-up for no other reason than to avoid being bias. Which in a way is being bias against Juventus players if you get me Laughing

Thats the thing.There's really no point in making a lineup consisting of mostly Juventus players likewise a BL lineup comprising of mostly Bayern players,and a La Liga X1 comprising of only Real-Barca players.Whats the fun in that ?

There have actually been several players in the league who have been very influential for their respective teams.Its better to pick a best X1 that way rather than just looking at far and away the best team in the league and trying to fit a lineup consisting of mostly players from that team.Players' performances naturally get elevated when you are surrounded by quality all over the pitch.Just saying.Not taking the credit away from these players though.

Last edited by Surag on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:04 pm

Yeah if Napoli get banned from Europe for playing in a stadium less stable than the Colosseum then that'll be great. It could spell the end of Napoli as a top 5 club in the league and force the big players out.

And they can't bring in suitable replacements, because.... No Europe for the forseeable future. rofl rofl

But back on track, Pirlo has still been very good, but compared to last season he's pretty far off the mark. Couldn't argue with Montolivo getting his spot, but I couldn't argue either way tbh.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:06 pm

I should mention also i don't really like picking players from 1 team too much when i do these.

Like to mix and match as much as humanly possible while making it seem realistic.

Having said that i think i might have picked too many Milan players hmm

Oh well sod it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:07 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I should mention also i don't really like picking players from 1 team too much when i do these.

Like to mix and match as much as humanly possible while making it seem realistic.

Having said that i think i might have picked too many Milan players hmm

Oh well sod it.

at left back, right back, and up front, Milan have it on lockdown
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:09 pm

I see where you're coming from surag it's just that when people do these line-ups they tend to avoid picking too many from the best team for no other reason than to avoid looking 'Bias' or just to make it look different.

Which doesn't really have anything to do with the Quality of the players.

If somebody made a Bundesliga team with 8 or 9 Bayern players it would be called Bias. But the fact is, they're so far ahead because in nearly every department they're superior to the rest. It makes no sense to pick other players for the sake of being different.

I do agree being in a better team makes you look better, but if you have a weak link then it's going to show.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:10 pm

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:To be the MAN, YOU GOTTA QUOTE... the man.

WOOOOOOOO.

Laughing
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:12 pm

The Nature Boy wrote:at left back, right back, and up front, Milan have it on lockdown

Agreed, honestly i didn't believe anyone would be saying that at the start of the season Laughing

Props to Max Allegri and everyone involved at that club, thought they would struggle bad this season.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next