Mamad
33 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Gaza - Page 3 Empty Re: Gaza

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:36 pm

Dutti wrote:
Legend wrote:
Hamas might govern( as in control) Gaza but Israel controls everything that that happens, as in who can come in, who can send supplies....

And who controls the supplies that are already sent into the strip? Israel! ... oh wait

Even if UN can't send supplies into Gaza, the Palestinians must have supplies of their own otherwise they would have been long gone. Again, I've made my point of who has control over the supplies inside Gaza.

You've just reinforced what I said: controlling the border is not equal to governing the strip.

and if you had read what i read before you might have read that some of the health and food statistics i pointed out, like Israel limiting the amount of food going in to limit their calories. the number of malnutrition kids , The degrading medical facilities. UN reports on Israel blockade and their consciousnesses.

and how do you suppose a government govern their people when they can't even trade with others and are handed supplies that their blockaders(Israel) think they need and not what they need. Most people in Gaza have no jobs because they have nothing to work for, aren't allowed to leave their country

Last edited by Legend on Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:39 pm

Legend wrote:
Dutti wrote:
Legend wrote:
Hamas might govern( as in control) Gaza but Israel controls everything that that happens, as in who can come in, who can send supplies....

And who controls the supplies that are already sent into the strip? Israel! ... oh wait

Even if UN can't send supplies into Gaza, the Palestinians must have supplies of their own otherwise they would have been long gone. Again, I've made my point of who has control over the supplies inside Gaza.

You've just reinforced what I said: controlling the border is not equal to governing the strip.

and if you had read what i read before you might have read that some of the health and food statistics i pointed out, like Israel limiting the amount of food going in to limit their calories. the number of malnutrition kids , The degrading medical facilities. UN reports on Israel blockade and their consciousnesses.

Sure, Israel has a big influence over Gaza but do they have judicial power or rights over the Palestinians inside the strip? We both know the answer.

Hamas still controls the strip as has been mentioned countless of times in the news since 2007. I'm sure you know.
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:45 pm

Dutti wrote:
Legend wrote:
Dutti wrote:
Legend wrote:

Sure, Israel has a big influence over Gaza but do they have judicial power or rights over the Palestinians inside the strip? We both know the answer.

Hamas still controls the strip as has been mentioned countless of times in the news since 2007. I'm sure you know.

:facepalm:

do you have a ounce of clue how Government works? how can a government work if they no money, no resources, no trade, can't leave their country, can't pay their employees

PLO controls West Bank, and look over there the situation is as bad, as Israel allows their own citizens to build Settlement Palestinian land. and once that Settlement is big enough it becomes a Jewish Colony which spreads and takes out all the other Palestinian land and houses nearby

and Israel does have judiciary power in Gaza, they can do whatever they want over there, all they have do is send in some troops with tanks and guns and arrest anyone, or bomb a place which they think has any anti-Israel people. Israel has the right to tell the Gaza people if they leave country or not, Israel has the right to tell the fishermen how far they can go to fish, Israel has the right to Gaza people which area's are no-go for them. Israel has a right tell the Gaza people who and from where they can get their food

Last edited by Legend on Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:45 pm

Legend wrote:
and how do you suppose a government govern their people when they can't even trade with others and are handed supplies that their blockaders(Israel) think they need and not what they need. Most people in Gaza have no jobs because they have nothing to work for, aren't allowed to leave their country

Weapons? Intimidation? Power? Military? I'll-slice-your-d*ck-if-you-try-to-betray-us threats?

Jeez.... It's so simple. Make a phone call to your government and ask who governs Gaza strip. :brickwall:
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:47 pm

Legend wrote:
Dutti wrote:
Legend wrote:
Dutti wrote:
Legend wrote:

do you have a ounce of clue how Government works? how can a government work if they no money, no resources, no trade, can't leave their country, can't pay their employees

PLO controls West Bank, and look over there the situation is as bad, as Israel allows their own citizens to build Settlement Palestinian land. and once that Settlement is big enough it becomes a Jewish Colony which spreads and takes out all the other Palestinian land and houses nearby

Right....

I suppose Israel does govern Gaza strip and that's why they have just now begun to invade the strip!

fckin ridiculous....
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:51 pm

Dutti i am sorry but you are a clueless idiot who has been brainwashed....
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:52 pm

Yeah Yeah says the guy who does not know what a governance is....

smoking
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:54 pm

Legend wrote:
Dutti wrote:
Legend wrote:
Dutti wrote:
Legend wrote:

and Israel does have judiciary power in Gaza, they can do whatever they want over there, all they have do is send in some troops with tanks and guns and arrest anyone, or bomb a place which they think has any anti-Israel people. Israel has the right to tell the Gaza people if they leave country or not, Israel has the right to tell the fishermen how far they can go to fish, Israel has the right to Gaza people which area's are no-go for them. Israel has a right tell the Gaza people who and from where they can get their food

This is probably the funniest self contradictory comment that I have ever read.
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:56 pm

Weapons? Intimidation? Power? Military? I'll-slice-your-d*ck-if-you-try-to-betray-us threats?

Jeez.... It's so simple. Make a phone call to your government and ask who governs Gaza strip.

They would, If the Internet, Phone or any kind of network was working over there. Guess who shut them all down ? Laughing

Last edited by RealGunner on Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:56 pm

Dutti wrote:Yeah Yeah says the guy who does not know what a governance is....

smoking

half of my relative works in the government.....i have interned for UN

yes i don't know how government works
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:58 pm

Yeah yeah so ask your relatives. Oh I'm tired.
RealGunner wrote:

Jeez.... It's so simple. Make a phone call to your government and ask who governs Gaza strip.

They would, If the Internet, Phone or any kind of network was working over there. Guess who shut them all down ? Laughing

So Legend's a Palestinian?
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:58 pm

Legend wrote:
Dutti wrote:Yeah Yeah says the guy who does not know what a governance is....

smoking

half of my relative works in the government.....i have interned for UN

yes i don't know how government works

Yeah yeah sure you do.
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:02 pm

Way to avoid the point. And you know exactly what i meant.

Stick to the news though, I am sure they are saying exactly what it is Thumbs up
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:04 pm

Yes yes you know better than the news. Impressive! Shocked Laughing
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:08 pm

Dutti wrote:Yeah yeah so ask your relatives. Oh I'm tired.
RealGunner wrote:

No i am Pakistani, and i have lived around the world. and Interned at UN (NYC) during the summer
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:10 pm

Legend wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

No i am Pakistani, and i have lived around the world. and Interned at UN (NYC) during the summer

Well, at the end of the day, I must say we have different opinions.
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:19 pm

Dutti wrote:
Legend wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

Well, at the end of the day, I must say we have different opinions.

well i can say that was the view of most leaders at the UN (expect US). There is a reason 131 out of 193 countries recognized Palestine as a state but not Israel and US. And only because US veto and threatened to cut all aid to UN did it not pass
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:00 pm

Dutti wrote:I think it all began from Israel's occupation of Gaza many decades ago. What I don't understand is why Gaza needs to harass Israel like that. It's like they are daring Israel to occupy the city once more.

Also, I don't think it's even humane to compare deaths and hence point out the most guilty side. Any number of deaths by rocket blasts is serious. Both sides are equally guilty.

You are aware that Israel is still occupying Gaza as we speak right? You talk as if there is always peace between Israel and Palestine until Palestine breaks it and Israel is 'forced' to respond to 'defend' their land. Israel has started nearly every conflict since the very first occupation.

As for 'equally guilty' if you kill 100 of my best friends and family and I respond by killing one of your friends, are we both 'equally guilty'?

There's a reason nearly everyone who supports Israel does it for political reasons while everyone who opposes them does it for humanitarian ones...
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:04 pm

The new Israeli apartheid: Poll reveals widespread Jewish support for policy of discrimination against Arab minority

59% want preference in public jobs for Jews over Arabs

49% want the state to treat Jews better than Arabs

33% object to Israeli Arabs having the right to vote

69% object to giving Palestinians the right to vote if Israel annexes the West Bank

74% support separate roads for Jews and Palestinians in the West Bank

42% object to their children going to the same schools as Arabs

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/the-new-israeli-apartheid-poll-reveals-widespread-jewish-support-for-policy-of-discrimination-against-arab-minority-8223548.html
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:25 pm

Gaza - Page 3 486147_490775534278026_474746496_n
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:27 am

ACMRox wrote:
Dutti wrote:I think it all began from Israel's occupation of Gaza many decades ago. What I don't understand is why Gaza needs to harass Israel like that. It's like they are daring Israel to occupy the city once more.

You are aware that Israel is still occupying Gaza as we speak right? You talk as if there is always peace between Israel and Palestine until Palestine breaks it and Israel is 'forced' to respond to 'defend' their land. Israel has started nearly every conflict since the very first occupation.

Yes, harassing with rocket launches is a display of peace. Also, check out the sentences in bold. Your comprehension and your very detailed reading should prompt your proud teacher to commend you an A+.

As for Israel still occupying Gaza, you seriously need to read the latest news. I don't know what time is it over there at your place, but as of this moment Reuters is reporting that Israel is still trying to mount a possible ground invasion.

ACMRox wrote:
Dutti wrote:Both sides are equally guilty
As for 'equally guilty' if you kill 100 of my best friends and family and I respond by killing one of your friends, are we both 'equally guilty'?

This is a war. The death toll is so high that comparing number of deaths just to point out who's the most guilty party is sickeningly inhumane, as if the one with lesser kills did not have blood on their hands. Both sides are so fcked up that they are equally guilty to me.

But you know, you could think of the war as me killing your friends and you killing mine because personal vendetta is clearly the point of discussion here to you.

ACMRox wrote:There's a reason nearly everyone who supports Israel does it for political reasons while everyone who opposes them does it for humanitarian ones...
Like hell I support them. Disgusting.
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:57 am

Gaza - Page 3 665806_483817344974231_108539109_o
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:47 am

I'm definitely against Israel here. In fact, I'm against the formation of the country of Israel in the first place. It is rooted primarily in religion and its notions of "This is the land of God's people". I detest all religion, and I feel that without the formation of Israel, the world (especially the middle-east) would be a much better place. I don't hate jews; indeed many of my friends are jewish (ethnically). However the zionist regime has too much of a stronghold on the world's governments that it has corrupted many of the western world's views on the current situation. The facts are that the Palestinian people are subjected to significant discrimination, to which they cannot fight with. Israel has significant military power by itself, but with the US and most western countries as allies, nobody in that region really has a chance.

Zionists and many jews (not all) like to play the Holocaust card to justify these horrible acts. However, it should be the opposite; the Holocaust should have served as a reminder that nobody should ever have to go through an experience like that (no matter what race you are, what religion you are) ever again. From what I've seen, clearly their fabled "promised land" has blinded them.

It is sad. Innocent civilians are dying (mostly Palestinians), and Israel is continuing to be a jerk. What's more, the US can't say they're not going to support Israel; the Jews simply have that much power and influence for that to happen.

Edit: I should also say that Hamas does make some bad decisions in terms of reacting to Israel. They are not without fault.
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:43 am

This is a really good video on the situation

http://vimeo.com/50531435
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:54 am

The Situation in gaza? this is the Situation in gaza :

Gaza - Page 3 211148_140
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:05 pm

Mamad wrote:The Situation in gaza? this is the Situation in gaza :

Gaza - Page 3 211148_140

Im pretty sure thats a picture of a child killed in Syria by the armed forces, which your government is supporting
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next