Mamad
33 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Gaza - Page 4 Empty Re: Gaza

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:05 pm

Mamad wrote:The Situation in gaza? this is the Situation in gaza :

Gaza - Page 4 211148_140

Im pretty sure thats a picture of a child killed in Syria by the armed forces, which your government is supporting

Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:14 pm

Actually the ones who support foreign groups to kill people in Syria are your government.

and that pic is from gaza 2 days ago. you know there is another pic from a 2 year old child burned and dead. posted the video in first page.

and btw what happened to israel attacking us? this is for about 15 years that you want attack iran in like 3 month. but that 3 month never ends Laughing . don't have the guts?
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:35 pm

Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:05 pm

A Downing Street spokeswoman said: 'The Prime Minister expressed his sympathy for the unacceptable rocket attacks that Israel continued to suffer.

==========

:facepalm: what about the other side of the equation you muppet, Ed Miliband for prime minister please
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:30 pm

The situation there seems to get out of control now ! It is the whole World's shame 2b fair....since i remember !! there is a conflict btw Palestine n Israel ...what a retarded ppl are rulin this world ....in general thought . The conflict must end ....everyone deserves n must live in peace !

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:47 pm

Would be better if the pictures were hidden in spoilers
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:55 pm

Dissecting IDF propaganda: The numbers behind the rocket attacks

http://mondoweiss.net/2012/11/dissecting-idf-propaganda-the-numbers-behind-the-rocket-attacks.html

Anddddddddd Another IDF Propaganda Debunked.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:57 pm

10 people from the same family were just killed in Gaza. 10 people in all of Israel haven't even been killed yet.

Don't talk to me about 'equal blame'.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:58 pm

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/621267_10151061586245834_547438438_o.jpg

connect the dots
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:02 pm

This is a war. The death toll is so high that comparing number of deaths just to point out who's the most guilty party is sickeningly inhumane, as if the one with lesser kills did not have blood on their hands. Both sides are so fcked up that they are equally guilty to me.

Don't look at it like that. Please don't. Because it's so not true. Israel has broken 65 UN resolutions and made 223 illegal settlements since 2000 alone. But if Palestine tries to fight back they're evil? What would you do? Honestly, think to yourself before judging the Palestinians. What would you do?
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:09 pm

Isreal destroyed over 10 schools, where women and children were sheltring. They even bombed hospitals. That evil cant even be put into words.

Don't even go near blaming Palestine.

The world needs to wake up and stop either directly or indirectly (By doing nothing) supporting Israel.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:05 pm

ACMRox wrote:10 people from the same family were just killed in Gaza. 10 people in all of Israel haven't even been killed yet.

Don't talk to me about 'equal blame'.

To minimize the amount of deaths

1) Get the iron dome israel is using

2) Place those hamas' missles away from civilians

Or

3) Dont shoot missles into Israel everyday

Frankly I can sympathize with the civilians here, but if you missle them (blindly may I add im sure hamas missles isn't guided), do you expect them to throw stones at you?

Showing all these numbers to victimise yourself doesn't work, because you did the first blood in this chapter in the 1st place

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:08 pm

Mamad wrote:Actually the ones who support foreign groups to kill people in Syria are your government.

and that pic is from gaza 2 days ago. you know there is another pic from a 2 year old child burned and dead. posted the video in first page.

and btw what happened to israel attacking us? this is for about 15 years that you want attack iran in like 3 month. but that 3 month never ends Laughing . don't have the guts?

Im talking about this picture as I saw it more than three weeks ago. Syrian Armed forces have killed more than 30,000 (Up to 50,000) by some estimates while your government is supporting the murder machine, the syrian government calls them terrorists just like the israeli one calls hamas in gaza. You are not on moral high horse unless you condemn all these actions of violence.

As things are happening and more and more of Iranian nuclear enrichment capabilities are underground the only country able to disarm iran with one blow is the US government, US government would rather see the whole regime fall than to see Iranians like you rallying around it after an attack thus it chose embargo and starving off hard currency. It seems like a more permanent solution, it will also enable Shia to stay as counterweight to Sunnis without having too much teeth.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:02 pm

Heart

http://thenextweb.com/insider/2012/11/17/anonymous-takes-down-countless-israeli-sites-wipes-databases-leaks-emails-addresses-and-passwords/
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:33 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:
Mamad wrote:Actually the ones who support foreign groups to kill people in Syria are your government.

Im talking about this picture as I saw it more than three weeks ago. Syrian Armed forces have killed more than 30,000 (Up to 50,000) by some estimates while your government is supporting the murder machine, the syrian government calls them terrorists just like the israeli one calls hamas in gaza. You are not on moral high horse unless you condemn all these actions of violence.

As things are happening and more and more of Iranian nuclear enrichment capabilities are underground the only country able to disarm iran with one blow is the US government, US government would rather see the whole regime fall than to see Iranians like you rallying around it after an attack thus it chose embargo and starving off hard currency. It seems like a more permanent solution, it will also enable Shia to stay as counterweight to Sunnis without having too much teeth.

Syrian revolution started with people but its terrorist groups vs Government now and people are victims. no one defends the actions of their government but at the moment its terrorist groups who fight with government and they are killing people 90% of the time. what on earth groups of 40-50 armed Africans with western guns do in Syria?

my government condemned Syrian government at the first but its bad vs worst know. and we know Syria is one big enemy of Israel and getting rid of Asad is a step forward to attacking Iran. so how you expect Iran to react?

and about picture ok lets say its not from Gaza but what about many many other pics of childs? the video i posted?

haha dream on. first of all we don't want nukes. second, you are so navie on this.

You really think US and Israel's problem with Iran is Nuclear energy? or bombs? well let me tell you it is not. Nuclear Energy is just an Excuse. We shut down nuclear facilities tomorrow they will find another excuse. mass murder weapons, support of terrorists or some another bullshit. and if you go one step back from your rights they find you weak so pressure will increase.

Israel is breaking the law every day. they threat to attack Iran every day. they have unknown amount of Nuclear bombs that can blew up the whole middle east. and this country says who must have bomb and who must not?
=======================

70 killed and more than 600 injured. 14 person from one family all dead.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:54 pm

Israeli Interior Minister Eli Yishai, in a moment of disturbing candor, revealed what is for many in Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu’s government the ultimate goal of its escalating military campaign on Gaza:

“The goal of the operation is to send Gaza back to the Middle Ages. Only then will Israel be calm for forty years.”

Now, part of Yishai’s bombast comes from the fact that, as a known racist and head of the ultra-orthodox Shas party, he’d feel much more comfortable in the Middle Ages himself.

However, his statement reveals an essential truth few Israeli leaders dare to articulate. And that truth is this: the current military throttling of Gaza has less to do with security and more to do with destabilizing Gaza as much as possible.

Put another way, the military campaign is less about destroying Hamas’s weaponry and more about creating a situation in which Hamas remains both militant and strong.

Why?

As I explained in a previous piece :

Israel has engaged in its current, escalating military campaign not to protect Israelis from a militant Hamas, but in order to ensure that Hamas in Gaza remains militant.

Why? The answer is simple and twofold: a) Netanyahu’s government wants a militant Hamas in Gaza; it wants a situation in which Gaza becomes isolated from the West Bank, hoping eventually Greater Israel will be obtained with Gaza becoming a separate entity, and b) with Israeli elections set for January, electoral motivations are undeniably in play with regard to this sudden military barrage.

Now, nobody is questioning whether Israel should be able to defend itself from rocket attacks on its citizens. But the tactics of bombing hundreds of Hamas strongholds and assassinating Hamas leaders is part of a larger strategy meant to maintain the status quo, not make Israelis safer in the long run.

As Janine Zacharia wisely wrote in Slate:

To be sure, Israel will once again achieve many of its short-term tactical goals, assassinating a handful of Hamas leaders, leveling militant safe houses, and eliminating scores of Hamas military installations or weapon depots. And, in the end, Israel will be no safer, although it will surely be more alone in the world and living in a neighborhood that is less tolerant of its aggressive countermeasures.

It’s time to declare Israel’s policy toward Gaza and Hamas a failure.
This is not an anti-Israel statement. Rather, it is an honest acknowledgment of the facts, which are simply too numerous to avoid.

Which brings us back to Yishai: The goal of the operation is to send Gaza back to the Middle Ages.

Translated? The goal is not to protect Israelis from rocket fire, but to make Gaza as archaic and poor a place as possible to live. A place where extremism can continue to thrive.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:18 pm

“The goal of the operation is to send Gaza back to the Middle Ages. Only then will Israel be calm for forty years.”

Wow
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:23 pm

RealGunner wrote:

Wow

That is also why Israel created Hamas

Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:38 pm

The IDFs media machine is quite awesome, its actually impressive

Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:59 pm

Gaza - Page 4 148108_437726399621186_1093547258_n
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:46 am

ACMRox wrote:
This is a war. The death toll is so high that comparing number of deaths just to point out who's the most guilty party is sickeningly inhumane, as if the one with lesser kills did not have blood on their hands. Both sides are so fcked up that they are equally guilty to me.

Don't look at it like that. Please don't. Because it's so not true. Israel has broken 65 UN resolutions and made 223 illegal settlements since 2000 alone. But if Palestine tries to fight back they're evil? What would you do? Honestly, think to yourself before judging the Palestinians. What would you do?

"please~ don't look at it like that..." Seriously, are you a child?

You think Hamas just tries to fight back? At times they did blast Israel civilians when everyone thought it was peace time. You think that's not crime?

I don't blame Palestinians for self defence by returning fire if they are receiving enemy's fire. Otherwise, it becomes ill-thought-out retribution.

Your moral compass is a bit off.

Last edited by Dutti on Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:54 am

I'm not the one who tries to justify targeting civilians, but if you're living under seige/occupation then you're automatically under attack.

That is not to mention all the times israel vioaltes a cease fire where the media turns a blind eye and ONLY covers Hamas's response.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:06 am

Is there nobody here who understands the word occupation?

Under siege yes but occupation? NO! It's different.

The word occupation has a very similar meaning to annexation ffs! A country's military has to invade a city and has control all over it before we can say the city is being occupied. Gaza has obviously not been occupied for a long time and now Israel is trying to occupy it by invading it.

Gaza has been under attack but it was not always under fire.

Like you said there were cease-fires in the past and you think Israel was the only one who would at times violate peace times?

I'm not saying I support Israel and I don't. I'm saying that both sides have had their own shares of crimes.
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:30 am

Dutti wrote:Is there nobody here who understands the word occupation?

The word occupation has a very similar meaning to annexation ffs! A country's military has to invade a city and has control all over it before we can say the city is being occupied. Gaza has obviously not been occupied for a long time and now Israel is trying to occupy it by invading it.

Like you said there were cease-fires in the past and you think Israel was the only one who would at times violate peace times?

I'm not saying I support Israel and I don't. I'm saying that both sides have had their own shares of crimes.

Israel unilaterally disengaged from Gaza in September 2005, and declared itself no longer to be in occupation of the Strip. However, as it retains control of Gaza's airspace and coastline, it continues to be designated as an occupying power in the Gaza Strip by the United Nations Security Council, the United Nations General Assembly and some countries and various human rights organizations.
Both the West Bank and the Gaza Strip are currently considered to be still occupied by Israel, according to the international community
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:37 am

Legend wrote:

Israel unilaterally disengaged from Gaza in September 2005, and declared itself no longer to be in occupation of the Strip. However, as it retains control of Gaza's airspace and coastline, it continues to be designated as an occupying power in the Gaza Strip by the United Nations Security Council, the United Nations General Assembly and some countries and various human rights organizations.
Both the West Bank and the Gaza Strip are currently considered to be still occupied by Israel, according to the international community
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:44 am

Legend wrote:

I believe that's why Gaza is under siege. Occupy? nobody can be sure just by relying on what UN says.

Yes, it's true that UN refuses to acknowledge that Hamas has control but that's the reality. The Palestinians have been controlling Gaza for a while now and for some reason UN seems to be reluctant in recognizing this fact, which is kind of a bias towards Israel.
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next