fatman123
Kick
lszanto
Motogp69
Shed
23 posters

Page 11 of 38 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Official 'Next Permanent Manager' Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official 'Next Permanent Manager' Thread

Post by fatman123 Wed May 01, 2013 1:40 am

please let Mou sign up Frank

fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official 'Next Permanent Manager' Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official 'Next Permanent Manager' Thread

Post by Blue Wed May 01, 2013 1:46 am

lszanto wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:Abramovich will hand Jose Mourinho £100m kitty to buy back Chelsea's good old days:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelsea-want-jose-mourinho-back-1862288

The Mirror, following the trend as ever, claims he's on his way back and will be given a £100m transfer budget, with Falcao, Schurrle, Fellaini and Luke Shaw as prime targets....

That set of players would be heaps better.

Special one coming home :bow: leave the madrid scrubs behind though, not interested in Dive Maria or Epep

Nah, neither is ideal but Moutinho>>>>>>>>Fellaini. That wins it for me.

But my list is better:

Lewandowski, Moutinho, Schurrle, and Shaw.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed May 01, 2013 2:04 am

I hope we do NOT go after Fellaini. Criminally overrated and far better options out there for far less money.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Wed May 01, 2013 2:05 am

"Lampard is like a new signing" Laughing
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed May 01, 2013 2:39 am

lszanto wrote:"Lampard is like a new signing" Laughing

Essien is like a new signing :bow:
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Wed May 01, 2013 2:40 am

fatman123 wrote:
lszanto wrote:"Lampard is like a new signing" Laughing

Essien is like a new signing :bow:

While we joke about it.

Lukaku, KDB and Chalobah are actually like new signings :bow:
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed May 01, 2013 2:57 am

If I were Chelsea I'd try for AVB. Young promising manager whose done great things with Tottenham this year. Oh, and he's proven in the EL too, which will be a big help.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed May 01, 2013 3:28 am

CBarca wrote:If I were Chelsea I'd try for AVB. Young promising manager whose done great things with Tottenham this year. Oh, and he's proven in the EL too, which will be a big help.
You mean the chap who's being outdone in the League by even the Fat Spanish Waiter this season? scratch And who was dumped out of the Europa League by a team Chelsea are in the middle of brushing aside to book a second European Final in less than a year with ease? Proud

Eh, thanks for the offer (though I do question your motives, I must say - I can imagine how eager to get rid of the poncy charlatan you must be), but keep him for yourselves. We insist. It's such a fit for wee VillyBee over there and I'd hate to see it broken up. Small-time manager for a small-time club. Thumbs up

Last edited by ShedEnd1905 on Wed May 01, 2013 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed May 01, 2013 7:09 am

rofl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Wed May 01, 2013 8:26 am

CBarca wrote:If I were Chelsea I'd try for AVB. Young promising manager whose done great things with Tottenham this year. Oh, and he's proven in the EL too, which will be a big help.

ha, no but hes very good for tottenham.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed May 01, 2013 11:29 am

Good lad Luke Shaw Proud
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Wed May 01, 2013 1:10 pm

Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed May 01, 2013 5:34 pm

Proud

Phones were fat those days.. Lampard was quicker...
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed May 01, 2013 5:42 pm

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
You mean the chap who's being outdone in the League by even the Fat Spanish Waiter this season? scratch And who was dumped out of the Europa League by a team Chelsea are in the middle of brushing aside to book a second European Final in less than a year with ease? Proud

Eh, thanks for the offer (though I do question your motives, I must say - I can imagine how eager to get rid of the poncy charlatan you must be), but keep him for yourselves. We insist. It's such a fit for wee VillyBee over there and I'd hate to see it broken up. Small-time manager for a small-time club. Thumbs up
The Official 'Next Permanent Manager' Thread - Page 11 UP7zh
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kraaviec Wed May 01, 2013 7:19 pm

So it looks like Jose will be our new coach. He was my number 3 choice so I'm not perfectly happy but it's still much better than some experiments like Van Basten (I remember rumours about him, lol) or new deal for Spanish fatty. But on the other hand everybody thinks that Jose will transform Chelsea into winning machine in one summer. If he comes to CFC the pressure on him will be much bigger than it would be on my other candidates - Heynckes or Pellegrini. Nonetheless, everybody consider his deal with Chelsea as done so at least all that manager drama is over for now.

Sorry for my English, I'm not a native English speaker.
kraaviec
kraaviec
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed May 01, 2013 7:39 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:

The Official 'Next Permanent Manager' Thread - Page 11 UP7zh
rofl

You and your gifs! :bow:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed May 01, 2013 10:50 pm

Feroze's newest video, celebrating Mourinho "coming home" :facepalm:

Some people are setting themselves up for a real disappointment should his return not materalise - which, despite the signs looking increasingly like it could indeed happen, is still very much a possibility. Putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5, I'm afraid.

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu May 02, 2013 3:45 am

Shed :bow:

Respect mate
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri May 03, 2013 2:37 am

For Mourinho, toying with Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is a dangerous game to play:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10031493/Toying-with-Chelsea-owner-Roman-Abramovich-is-a-dangerous-game-for-Jose-Mourinho-to-play.html

Agree with this. He made himself look very desperate and [uncharacteristically] weak with those comments. He's a shell of the person who walked through the Stamford Bridge doors for the first time those 9 years ago.

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri May 03, 2013 4:08 am

I'll be honest, watching that video on Mou comming home reminded me why i used to love this football club, and i say used to because truth be told i dont love what i see anymore, this team hasnt got the passion and the heart that got me originally. Only a year ago i would have more then happily exchanged two hours and spend the enxt day walking around like a zombie just to watch a Chelsea game, because i felt it was almost my duty to do that, now i feel i owe nothing to this team and dont watch nearly as many games as i should be.

Dont get what im saying wrong though, theres no other club that comes close to Chelsea in my eyes and i still love this beautiful game of football, but with this team, with this manager, its not the same, it doesnt have that same passion or fire anymore, the kind of fire that Mou would bring back.

Honestly i hope Mou comes back, and if ts not him, then let it be someone who truly cares about the club and can make the players do the same, people like Mou, Hiddink, Carlo and RDM really did love this club and they made the players feel the same which was why they fought tooth and nail every game

I know ive gone off on my own tanget, but i hope you get what i mean
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Fri May 03, 2013 4:56 am

^^ :bow:
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Fri May 03, 2013 8:50 am

fatman123 wrote:I'll be honest, watching that video on Mou comming home reminded me why i used to love this football club, and i say used to because truth be told i dont love what i see anymore, this team hasnt got the passion and the heart that got me originally. Only a year ago i would have more then happily exchanged two hours and spend the enxt day walking around like a zombie just to watch a Chelsea game, because i felt it was almost my duty to do that, now i feel i owe nothing to this team and dont watch nearly as many games as i should be.

Dont get what im saying wrong though, theres no other club that comes close to Chelsea in my eyes and i still love this beautiful game of football, but with this team, with this manager, its not the same, it doesnt have that same passion or fire anymore, the kind of fire that Mou would bring back.

Honestly i hope Mou comes back, and if ts not him, then let it be someone who truly cares about the club and can make the players do the same, people like Mou, Hiddink, Carlo and RDM really did love this club and they made the players feel the same which was why they fought tooth and nail every game

Totally agree bro Thumbs up
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri May 03, 2013 9:38 am

I think Mourinho will bring that passion that we need back but the club has to have a plan past Mourinho to maintain that passion and improve the club in the future.

We can't expect Jose to be here forever because I doubt he will.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri May 03, 2013 11:46 am

fatman123 wrote:I'll be honest, watching that video on Mou comming home reminded me why i used to love this football club, and i say used to because truth be told i dont love what i see anymore, this team hasnt got the passion and the heart that got me originally. Only a year ago i would have more then happily exchanged two hours and spend the enxt day walking around like a zombie just to watch a Chelsea game, because i felt it was almost my duty to do that, now i feel i owe nothing to this team and dont watch nearly as many games as i should be.

Its not too hard to realise that the core of this year's team are new players and haven't even had stability with the manager. First manager given the boot and second one couldn't give two f**ks about the club and he knows he won't be here after the season ends. Everyone is just playing for a top 4 finish to put us in a good position ahead of next year. Don't think its fair to make judgments based on this season's team. I thought we all agreed this is a transition year?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri May 03, 2013 11:48 am

I know Barrett, I just didn't realise how long this season had to go when FSW came in, I feel like we've been stuck with that tool forever
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri May 03, 2013 12:44 pm

fatman123 wrote:I know Barrett, I just didn't realise how long this season had to go when FSW came in, I feel like we've been stuck with that tool forever
Laughing Its almost over mate. Hang in there.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 38 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 38  Next