B-Mac
aford92
kiranr
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

21-year-old given manager’s job at FC Baku based on Football Manager experience - Page 2 Empty Re: 21-year-old given manager’s job at FC Baku based on Football Manager experience

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:16 pm

jibers wrote:
zizzle wrote:
jibers wrote:Just ordered my FM 13 :bow:

Deleted all my GOAT saves from fm 12 Sad

Goodbye Kemkens, goodbye Castelli, pupino, Juninho, Vincenzo and finally, I would like to say goodbye to my Grande Roma team, it was an honour... Sad

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29037801.jpg
21-year-old given manager’s job at FC Baku based on Football Manager experience - Page 2 5b4

LMFAO rofl

Stealing that.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

21-year-old given manager’s job at FC Baku based on Football Manager experience - Page 2 Empty Re: 21-year-old given manager’s job at FC Baku based on Football Manager experience

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:19 pm

free_cat wrote:Is the 2013 FM already out?

yea
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:24 pm

abramovich is hiring this guy next
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:44 pm

OMG..... Shocked

i really need to get rid of FMRTE.. Crying or Very sad
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:48 pm

Life Advice: Always put your Football Manager achievements on your CV you never know what could happen.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:59 pm

i remember i once won the cl with west ham, it has always been a dream to coach Very Happy maybe i should apply to the primavera at inter, and then they will hire me after i win the next gen Very Happy
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:29 am

Thats a pretty cool achievement, but then again.... Who the F*** is FC Baku??????????
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:11 am

RealGunner wrote:
Those who have been ensconced in the unrelenting grasp of a Football manger addiction will know that it can rob you of time, sustenance and all social interaction for extended periods of time. (But the feeling of winning the Europa League with Aldershot Town in a few seasons is totally worth it.)
Fans of the popular management simulation game will be pleased to hear that the man hours skills acquired while playing have finally been validated by some kind of real world application.
A 21-year-old named Vugar Guloglan oglu Huseynzade has been working in an advisory position with Azerbaijani Premier League side FC Baku since February. But with only Football Manager experience to his name, Huseynzade succeeded where other have failed by being awarded the manager's job. He told Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet (quote via Eurosport):

"I've always wanted to work in football and have played Football Manager since 2002."

According to globo.com, Huseynzade beat candidates such as 1991 European Footballer of the Year Jean-Pierre Papin to the job, even though the Frenchman has actually managed several real teams.
The youngster is aiming for Europa League qualification, but will have his work cut out for him with Baku teetering over the Azerbaijan Premier League relegation spots. And with actually having to talk to people and go outside.
Source

So this guy did well, believe it or not. He wasn't the head coach but a GM. He set up the scouting system and turned the team from relegation fodder to 5th and 6th finishes in the league, also played in Europa League.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Davis Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:44 pm

Wow, that's certainly a strange way to get a job in football. Razz
Davis
Davis
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2