Zidane officially named to post at Madrid

+3
The Madrid One
EarlyPrototype
Mr Nick09
7 posters

Go down

Zidane officially named to post at Madrid Empty Zidane officially named to post at Madrid

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:38 am

No longer just an advisor. Director of the First and Reserve team. Miguel Perdeza remains in charge of the youth training center.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/breves2011/20110630_214046_zidane-officiellement-nomme.html

Last edited by sportsczy on Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Zidane officially named to post at Madrid Empty Re: Zidane officially named to post at Madrid

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:40 am

good for him, they might wanna bring someone to take care of the academy.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Zidane officially named to post at Madrid Empty Re: Zidane officially named to post at Madrid

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:42 am

On a side note, the stupid ipad has this "smart" function that automatically fills in words to make it go faster... but the guesses are often wrong! And when i'm typing, i don't notice it! Makes my spelling worse than it is lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:54 am

So does that mean he has taken Valdano's former role?
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:56 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:So does that mean he has taken Valdano's former role?

A watered down version of it. He doesn't have control over sales and acquisitions obviously.

I think it's a glorified PR role and a liaison between Mou and Flo.

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:01 am

The transfers should be left to Mourinho anyway I think it better to have a director like Zidane than the role Valadano carried out.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:54 am

it brings mourinho the right control that he wants, while he brings a man to add experience, and leverage to the sitation as well.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:59 am

sportsczy wrote:On a side note, the stupid ipad has this "smart" function that automatically fills in words to make it go faster... but the guesses are often wrong! And when i'm typing, i don't notice it! Makes my spelling worse than it is lol.

Took me a long time to get used to this forum on my ipad specifically my man. The mobile site doesn't allow you to jump to end pages easily so I use the full site and all the gifs kind of slow down the typing as well
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:36 pm

I read something a week ago (in goal.com) that Perez is trying to bring back several of the galacticos. They aleady have Zidane and apparently Ronaldo and Roberto Carlos are being connected for some Brasil recruiting. Figo is supposedly next on list, I understand in some management / advisor capacity. And then both Raul and Beckham once their playing days are over.

I don't know if this is BS or not. I find it hard to imagine Figo since he's into coaching. The 2 brasilians makes some sense and Raul has often said he would like to come back to club once his playing days are over, likely in a coaching capacity. and I would think beckham is more likely to head back to man U than Madrid.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:37 pm

It's pure BS, pure speculation from goal.com lol

they take the fact that Zidane is involved in madrid, we contacted neymar through ronaldo, figo was working with mourinho, they shake it up, connect the dots, put galacticos in the title and create the worst piece of extrapolation you can think of, while racking 200k views Smile

that's goal for you
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:39 pm

Unless goal.com quoted an external source, I wouldn't give much credence to it.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:08 pm

Well Roberto Carlos and Raúl would probably return.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:01 pm

i would like for the club to have a strong foundation of good people to handle multiple areas of the club...

The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down