Kick
fatman123
Ganso
juventus101
Shed
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

UEFA Champions League - Chelsea vs FC Nordsjælland - Page 2 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League - Chelsea vs FC Nordsjælland

Post by Shed Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:51 pm

Anyway, I'm disappointed to go out, but it could well be a blessing in disguise. As I said before, we had no chance of winning this competition anyway, and if anything, being eliminated tonight only saved us from a larger embarrassment by a much better side in the next round. This new team is simply not ready to compete against the big European sides yet. Now we can focus on finishing Top 4 and perhaps the Cups without the selection and fitness headaches of competing in the CL.

Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

UEFA Champions League - Chelsea vs FC Nordsjælland - Page 2 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League - Chelsea vs FC Nordsjælland

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:58 pm

UEFA Champions League - Chelsea vs FC Nordsjælland - Page 2 Other-6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-2297
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:17 am

It's a shame but I knew it was coming. We were not good enough this year.

Time to focus of regaining stability and trying to finish well in the league.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum