El Gunner
McAgger
S
Valkyrja
barca 2011
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Football Formation Creator Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Football Formation Creator Thread

Post by barca 2011 Fri May 31, 2013 10:06 am

ExtremistEnigma wrote:I know.. I just came across it.
for sure. well feel free to post any interesting XI that comes to mind. I've got a few more i have to post and I find that this thread is very good for late night boredom!

barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Football Formation Creator Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Football Formation Creator Thread

Post by barca 2011 Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:52 am

Here's another one I thought would be interesting to look at. It's an XI compromised of the oldest active footballers still playing. Only it's not JUST the oldest still playing, but the ones who imo were also the best who have yet to retire. Quite interesting:
Football Formation Creator Thread - Page 3 725970_Dream_Team

They are all still kicking, and interestingly if you were to add up their age it would total 424 years!!!! In comparison, the age total of a fresh side such as CL finalists Borussia Dortmund and their most common XI this season would be 284!

But my goal for this XI is to pay tribute to the older footballers, every one of those in the line-up who keep defying time and outplaying everyone around them! The Highlanders of football!
Worth mentioning, as an active bench: Dida, Lucio, Scotti, Gilberto SIlva, Juninho, Totti, and Di Vaio. Before looking this up, I didn't half of these guys still played!
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:34 am

Davids is a player manager now, no?

Decent team though I think you would be better off playing Rivaldo behind Del Piero, instead of Del Piero behind Rivaldo.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3