BVB's 12:12 protest against Wolfsburg

3 posters

Go down

BVB's 12:12 protest against Wolfsburg Empty BVB's 12:12 protest against Wolfsburg

Post by Bellabong Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:08 am

Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

BVB's 12:12 protest against Wolfsburg Empty Re: BVB's 12:12 protest against Wolfsburg

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:51 pm

Interesting. Why would they protest though? excuse me since I don't know much about german football
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

BVB's 12:12 protest against Wolfsburg Empty Re: BVB's 12:12 protest against Wolfsburg

Post by rwo power Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:22 am

Giggity5313 wrote:Interesting. Why would they protest though? excuse me since I don't know much about german football
The German politicians decided there was too much violence around Bundesliga matches (even though this is actually half-made up as there is more violence with injured people during the Octoberfest than during the whole Bundesliga season - but next year, there are elections and so the political parties need to appear as if they would do something for public safety) and so they blackmailed the clubs to do something about it, or they would force the football clubs to pay for the police presence around the stadiums during matchdays and abolish standing terraces by law.

So the football clubs convened and set up some paper with rules (like "no pyros", harsher controls when getting into the stadiums etc). They just made the mistake not to invite representatives of the most vocal fan groups (aka "ultrás") to their meeting, and thus these went ballistic and decided to protest by keeping silent during the first 12 minutes and 12 seconds of the matches (as the paper was signed at Dec 12).
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:33 am

Oh I see. Thanks for the info. Pretty interesting situation..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum