McAgger
The Franchise
dmize
Gil
Blue Barrett
26 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 14 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:57 pm

The Franchise wrote:Can we talk about the flop rule? Im tired of the unfair treatment already.

Lebron getting away with blatant ones. Im not surprised, but come on now.

His flop vs Chicago was so obvious.

Which play? smoking

Anyways I don't think the Lakers will make the playoffs because of the deep west, but if they do I don't see them being anything other than 8th and going home in the first round..

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 14 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:59 pm

Supposedly Melo tried to go into the Celtics locker room after the game to G-Check them..

Thugmelo Anthony :bow:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:15 am

celtics is a different team when bradley plays. Kid can seriously do lock down defense
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:25 am

Swagg wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Can we talk about the flop rule? Im tired of the unfair treatment already.

Which play? smoking

Anyways I don't think the Lakers will make the playoffs because of the deep west, but if they do I don't see them being anything other than 8th and going home in the first round..

Not only a flop, but not a foul either.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:26 am

Swagg wrote:Supposedly Melo tried to go into the Celtics locker room after the game to G-Check them..

Thugmelo Anthony :bow:

Can I make the obvious joke?

He wouldnt of done anything anyway, other than sucker punch him and then run away.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:30 am

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 14 15064510

I thought there was going to be an actual fight and they continued to go at it off the ball. Kevin Garnett definitely got under Melo's skin last night and I think he took him out of his game. I want to say that I hate those type of tactics, but you can't say much when they work so well. I can't say that I would ever implement that into my game, but KG certainly does it well.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:41 am

Yeah, thats what KG has always been about. He will rattle you in some fashion for whatever advantage he can get, big or small.

I dont have a problem with it, its not my style either but I see its merit if you dont mind playing the villain.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:23 pm

Are we just going to ignore Boston's winning record without Rondo? :coffee:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:28 pm

Le Samourai wrote: Expecting 7th or 8th seed, hoping to avoid OKC in the first round, preferably the Clips. I still think they can get it sorted, Kobe and Nash have meshed exquisitely, and I think defensively this team can turn it up a whole bunch. They're not bad defenders, they're a bad defensive team, it's a coaching and chemistry issue. Guys at times don't give effort , but still, even when they do, they're not on the same wavelength.

Anyway, Howard, Pau and Jordan Hill will miss the games against the Rockets and San Antonio.

rofl

Lakers aren't making the playoffs unless they trade Pau for younger talent real soon. 7th seed Laughing

OKC, Houston, Clips, Spurs, Memphis,Denver & the Warriors are all locks.

Then you have Utah, Wolves and even Portland competing for that 8th and final spot.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:41 pm

Gil wrote:Are we just going to ignore Boston's winning record without Rondo? :coffee:

In how many games? Jeez Gil Laughing

Tell me what happened the last time Rondo was merely injured during a play off series, let alone missing?

Go cry over senior citizen Kobe yoking on your hero CP3.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:53 pm

THC 10 wrote:I was at that game!!! Clutch stuff from Pierce towards the end; in my opinion Anthony chucked the ball up way too much while Smith had the hot hand.

KG got in his head. At the end of the game at the free throw line, you could hear Melo saying "Ill be seeing you later" Laughing

He definitely started forcing shots. He ended up like 6-27 Surprised

KG is the NBAs greatest troll

Last edited by dmize on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:58 pm

My NBA fantasy team is looking real pathetic:

Deron Williams(joke, why couldn't I get Paul or Rondo)
Dwight Coward(playing injured so he doesnt have to play with Kobe)
Rubio(injury, comes back and now his back is injured)
Ginobli(coming off injury to start year)
Batum(started off hot, terrible since)

My two best players have been Kenneth Faried and Kemba.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:02 pm

Grizzlies are talking with the Suns about a Rudy Gay trade.

Jared Dudley + a couple 1sts is the rumor. I know Memphis wants to save money, but this will effectively eliminate them as contenders. Who's going to score in crunch time for them? Conley and Z-bo. the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 14 Rudy
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:37 pm

Saw Z-Bo close out a series against the Spurs already. He ain't that bad. They might trade for someone who can defend, like a Marion or a Prince and a shooter off the bench. I think they want to go into Marc more, he takes very few shots.

It would free up the offense a little. Though I wouldn't necessarily do it.

Gil, there are about 50 games left. That's all I have to say really. Right now Portland has a playoff spot that I don't see them maintaining. Houston as well.

Kg- I understand why Melo could potentially get upset, but I like KG.

Dani , hasn't KG pulled that same move on McDyess lol. He threw the ball at him and ran away.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:03 pm

Didnt say KG would do anything either Laughing But tbf he didnt go chasing Melo down after the game, it was visa versa.

No idea what the Grizz are doing....saving money? You want to contend or save money ffs?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:41 pm

Guess I'm the only one who thinks Gay is overrated then?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:55 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
Gil, there are about 50 games left. That's all I have to say really. Right now Portland has a playoff spot that I don't see them maintaining. Houston as well

I agree with you on Portland mainly becaus of their cupcake schedule so far and lack of depth.

Disagree on Houston. They're 6th in the West despite having the 3rd hardest schedule in the entire League so far.

Lin, Asik, Greg Smith & Parsons are all underrated players with lots of potential. Harden is closing in on Kobe as the best SG in the League and has shown he's a Top 10 player this year.

They're the real deal and they will destroy the Lakers tonight.

Lakers do have a chance for 8th though. Love is out for months, Utah lost their starting PG for the season I think and Portland are currently overachieving at the moment. With Howard, Pau and Hill out for a week and their next 3 fixtures being Houston, Spurs and OKC away from home they could be looking at a 15-21 record by the end of the week.

Thats incredibly tough to overcome, need at least 45 wins for the 8th spot in the West.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:35 pm

Gil wrote:Guess I'm the only one who thinks Gay is overrated then?

Overpaid =/= overrated. If anything he's a bit underrated, never made an ASG game despite being clearly better than Iguodala/Deng.

He's having a below average shooting year; but before he got injured in 2011 he was shooting 47%, 40% from 3. Career highs in blocks, assists, steals. No doubts he'll get back to that level either.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:48 pm

I dont know if he is overrated or not, but he is their only player who can get his own shot against any defence whenever he likes. Thats invaluable in my opinion.

Either way he is better than what they would be getting in return so trading him makes no sense.

This Grizz team is the best I seen them have, why wouldnt you let them have a run at it in the playoffs?

Before this season they had injuries meaning Gay or Z-Bo missed out or wasnt at full health.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:52 pm

The Franchise wrote:I dont know if he is overrated or not, but he is their only player who can get his own shot against any defence whenever he likes. Thats invaluable in my opinion.

Either way he is better than what they would be getting in return so trading him makes no sense.

This Grizz team is the best I seen them have, why wouldnt you let them have a run at it in the playoffs?

Before this season they had injuries meaning Gay or Z-Bo missed out or wasnt at full health.

Exactly, you don't just easily replace players who can create their own shot whenever and have proven clutch. Rudy also defends Durant decently(about as well as you can), which is valuable in the West.

It's cause the Grizzlies got a new owner who's all about advanced stats and then they hired John Hollinger. SMH at building a team based on PER

Maybe if they had kept Mayo this move would make a little more sense.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:57 pm

Also the Phoenix Suns have no direction whatsoever. Easily the team with the bleakest future outlook.

Instead of going for a high pick, they bring in guys like Scola and Dragic. Who won't do anything but keep you on a treadmill. And Rudy won't change that either. Makes no sense. Clueless franchise.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:58 pm

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/225490/Anthony_Garnett_Settle_Beef_With_Phone_Call

Garnett told Anthony that his wife "tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios,"

rofl rofl rofl
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:04 pm

Great point, Gay's length and quickness gives him that ability to defend KD.

Good call on Mr. PER, I forgot they did that....ffs, he going to ruin it with his nonesense I can see it now.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:05 pm

dmize wrote:http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/225490/Anthony_Garnett_Settle_Beef_With_Phone_Call

Garnett told Anthony that his wife "tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios,"

rofl rofl rofl

LOL Freckin Hilarious.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:36 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Swagg wrote:

Which play? smoking

Not only a flop, but not a foul either.

Laughing

Harmless play tho, they already had possession and just regained it.. Maybe that's why they didn't do anything about it

How was it not a foul tho? Chalmers clearly got pushed into LeBron

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:53 pm

Yes harmless, but the fact is he flopped. You and I both know if this was anyone else it would obviously be a fine.

Chalmers got nudged, in a normal contact that happens in a situation like that. Its not Heinrich's fault Lebron was standing were he was.

The only reason a foul was called becaue Lebron went out of bounds.

If Lebron wasnt there and Chalmers just stumbled into nothing, there wouldnt of been a call made I think.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next