McAgger
The Franchise
dmize
Gil
Blue Barrett
26 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 30 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:18 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Swagg wrote:Not looking good for the Lakers, they better beat Charlotte because they're in for a spanking on Sunday

Who they got Sunday? You?

They will probably beat you Laughing

You play down to your competition.

The Lakers are still a big franchise with big name players.. Plus it's a nationally televised game

I.e. a spanking is in effect

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 30 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:16 pm

:44 seconds
Shabazz Muhammads team wins on a buzzer beater in OT, and because he didn't get the ball he throws a fit and doesn't even celebrate with his team. He's got a lot to learn.

Bill Walton called the game btw. GOAT announcer he needs to do NBA games again.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:09 am

The Chosen One dominating Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:58 am

The Heat game is getting ugly right now.

The Clippers are a horrible defensive team, I know the stats say otherwise but everytime I watch them (which is usually vs other strong team) they struggle bad with the basic.s..give up penetration, dont close out shooter and are quite soft.

But credit the Heat, they are making these open shots. They are on fire.

I gotta say though, its game like this which old people like myself say the NBA is soft today and sorely lacking in big men.

First of all, hand checking gone..its so easy to get in the lane. The last few years, Tony Brave Scotty Brave Scotty Parker and Lebron lead the league in points in the paint Laughing

Both are superb drivers, but clearly the reason is also because of the 3 things I mentioned.

Softness, handchecking, big men.

No handchecking, everyone can get in the lane if you spread the floor.

Softness. Guys are coming in the lane, and the "tough guys" are nowhere to be seen. Take a foul and knock the hell out of the guy. Make them think about coming into the lane for christ sake. Lebron did a superb face up and spin move on Butler...back in the old days, someone is coming to take Lebrons head off.

The attitude was, if he can take 6 of those and foul me out, so be it. What did Dandre Jordan do? Nothing...too busy worrying about Frecking Birdman Chris Anderson lol

And to end my rant...to beat the Heat is so glaring obvious what you need to do.

People being saying it for ages, make it a half court game. But I realised, noone has the players to do it.

The Clips are trying pick and roll with CP3..there is no space, Heat are too fast and your bigs cant shoot all that well.

Someone with a post game is what is needed, clearly. Throw it to him on the block and whos going to stop him? The Heat are so small...even if your guy misses he probably going to get the rebound..again, they so smal.

If you miss close to the basket, what happens? The rebound is close to the basket...harder for them to stand transition...harder for them to make it a full court game.

The lack of post up big men hurts my eyes.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:03 am

LeBron is something like 57 for his last 72, damn. 81 points on his last 41 shots.

I didn't see the game but CP3 is probably not 100%, looks like he had a terrible game.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:04 am

Only took Rudy Gay 4 games to hit a game winner.

Stole a David West pass with 5 seconds left to force OT and then hit the game winner with 1 second left to beat the Pacers. Clutch :bow:
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:06 am

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 30 Sctg5i
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:29 am

dmize wrote:Only took Rudy Gay 4 games to hit a game winner.

Stole a David West pass with 5 seconds left to force OT and then hit the game winner with 1 second left to beat the Pacers. Clutch :bow:

He killed it in the 4th and OT...was okay the rest of the game but that's to be expected as he's still trying to create chemistry with DeRozan, Lowry, and Johnson.

I thought Valanciunus was the game changer when we were down by 10+ points and made a run. Scrapping for loose balls, playing solid D, and turning into a monster when grabbing boards. I thought this was a real breakout game for him, and he's slowly going to creep into the starting lineup.

Bargnani played decent as well and that can only improve his stock. I feel we must move him this year and pick up a decent banger down low or a backup point guard. We've been rumoured for Boozer these past couple of days, but I'm against it cause because of his salary and because he simply isn't needed with Amir Johnson playing so well at the 4.

There's still a chance we make it into the playoffs this year, but I think with some restructuring at the 1 (new backup PG) and 3 this summer (getting rid of Allen Anderson and amnestying Kleiza), we could do some damage next year.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:50 pm

The Franchise wrote:

A Hakeem vid to ease the pain Crying or Very sad

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:16 pm

dmize wrote:

Shabazz Muhammads team wins on a buzzer beater in OT, and because he didn't get the ball he throws a fit and doesn't even celebrate with his team. He's got a lot to learn.

The Cristiano of basketball? hmm

Never seen anything like that.. Don't think I will ever like this guy because of this shit, what a little girl
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:03 pm

Amar wrote:
dmize wrote:Only took Rudy Gay 4 games to hit a game winner.

He killed it in the 4th and OT...was okay the rest of the game but that's to be expected as he's still trying to create chemistry with DeRozan, Lowry, and Johnson.

I thought Valanciunus was the game changer when we were down by 10+ points and made a run. Scrapping for loose balls, playing solid D, and turning into a monster when grabbing boards. I thought this was a real breakout game for him, and he's slowly going to creep into the starting lineup.

Bargnani played decent as well and that can only improve his stock. I feel we must move him this year and pick up a decent banger down low or a backup point guard. We've been rumoured for Boozer these past couple of days, but I'm against it cause because of his salary and because he simply isn't needed with Amir Johnson playing so well at the 4.

There's still a chance we make it into the playoffs this year, but I think with some restructuring at the 1 (new backup PG) and 3 this summer (getting rid of Allen Anderson and amnestying Kleiza), we could do some damage next year.

Yeah the first 3 quarters for Rudy were a struggle but quite a few I thought he got hacked on with no call. And was being guarded by George so that definitely didn't help. But he stepped up big time in the 4th with 17 points.

Valanciunas was awesome, Pacers couldn't keep him off the boards. Hansbrough had to resort to throwing him to the floor.

I knew this would be made:
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:05 pm

Swagg wrote:
dmize wrote:

Never seen anything like that.. Don't think I will ever like this guy because of this shit, what a little girl

Even Kobe who's done that in the past still celebrated when his team won, because he cares about winning first.

I'm starting to think McLemore will be better.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:19 pm

Not quite as explosive as Shabazz, but a much better shooter, higher IQ. If he improves his first step, he'll be better.

Andre Drummond will miss the Rising Stars, out 4-6 weeks with a stress fracture in his back(5th lumbar). Bright side is once the injury heals, it's healed and it won't linger.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:20 am

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 30 Nope

BAHAHA and he wants a max deal
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:54 am

Laughing wtf was Jennings thinking? He had another 4 seconds to go.

Dubs lost another game :facepalm: We're on a free fall right now. Really need to pick it up again or we'll put ourselves in danger of losing playoff berth.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:08 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

A Hakeem vid to ease the pain Crying or Very sad

My man :bow:
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:10 pm

Swagg wrote:
dmize wrote:

Good grief....way to be a winner.

Bill Walton is a GOAT.

Anyway who says the phrase "I could smell colours" and "throw it dowwwwwnnnnnnn bigman" are good in my book Laughing
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:57 pm

Melo is putting on a show but the Clippers up by five.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:29 pm

:coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:44 am

Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:05 am

Swagg wrote: :coffee:

Laughing What is this for?

You say blowout and rout. It was a very close game untill the last 4-5 minutes where the Lakers were actually playing better.

The Heat looked very "normal" untill LA started turning the ball over in the 4th.

The Heat are a bit like Barca. They force turnovers...when they do that, they always have the advantage, its almost impossible to win.

Those turnovers for the Heat are like Barca possession.

If you stop the turnovers (keep possession against Barca) you make it a 50-50 game you can win.

This loss for the Lakers I kind of put on noone, they were quite unlucky...they just dont have the personale without Gasol.

It was close all the way, then Kobe sat down to start the 4th. Howard got 2 post ups in a row, turned the ball over twice (this is why you dont get the ball Howard, you turn it over too much for christ sake) and the HEAT took off.

They brought Kobe back in because they had noone on the flow capable of making players against that defence, Kobe had to force some stuff and he turned it over too.

That was game.

Before that point, Howard was catching passing in the lane and scoring...Kobe was the best player on the floor, posting up and driving to score or pass in equal measure. It was a real fun game untill then.

Last edited by The Franchise on Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:11 am

Also forgot to mention the offensive rebounds.

The Lakers really gave the game away on the glass too..allowing a team as small as Miami so many offensive boards...cant win like that. At one point it was 3 in a row.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:13 am

Some great plays.

That little fake baseline got Chalmers hard.

Sorry, no better version, have to listen to moron gassing.

That pass on :43..wonderful.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:57 pm

That Celtics-Nuggets game was amazing.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:49 am

Celtics lost to the Bobcats to end the streak.

smh @ getting the beats from a 37% spot up shooting center. Mullens had 25 and 18 :facepalm: and Walker had 18, 6, 6 and 3 steals.

Jeff Green is still playing well but him and Garnett were the only real bright spots.

edit: Barbosa had to be carried off with a knee injury, could be season ending.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:12 pm

dmize wrote:Celtics lost to the Bobcats to end the streak.

smh @ getting the beats from a 37% spot up shooting center. Mullens had 25 and 18 :facepalm: and Walker had 18, 6, 6 and 3 steals.

Jeff Green is still playing well but him and Garnett were the only real bright spots.

dmize wrote:Celtics lost to the Bobcats to end the streak.

I knew it would end vs someone bad Laughing

Shame about Barbosa, no luck at all.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next