LeVersacci
juventus101
Onyx
Valkyrja
crazzyblanco
106 posters

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Manchester United - Page 12 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Manchester United

Post by Kaladin Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:14 pm

cyberman wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:
cyberman wrote:Utd have a smaller team than city? Am I blind lol?
Utd have scored more headers than any side in England.
Let's be honest, it's all about ronaldo here. All I'm reading is how utd will play. Our squad is more adaptable and can play to a high level. Madrid. Any and they have to adapt to us more than we do to them.
Who are Madrid anyway?

Only a team that has 3 times the CL trophies that you have, 32 La Ligas and one of the biggest financial powers in Europe. Oh and if you still dont know who Madrid is, its the club that Ronaldo ditched you guys for
Wow, not one relevant point towards the match on wed.
Let's up we can cope with puskas and di stefano, those two will rip us apart. Or we might trip on Madrid carpet of money on the way out to the pitch, could cause injuries.
Or the emotional turmoil of seeing ronaldo leave us and help Madrid achieve so much while we linger in obscurity.
Oh woe is us..

You questioned Madrid's identity, i simply responded. Woe is you guys indeed

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Manchester United - Page 12 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Manchester United

Post by cyberman Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:16 pm

No, I questioned this Madrid team. They're nobodies in terms of Europe for a decade now.
Or we can judge on outdated rep you obviously do

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:16 pm

cyberman wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:What City do in the league isn't really relevant tbh, they couldn't even beat Ajax Laughing

As for Spurs, they are a good team but they are not part of the elite and never will be most likely.

So what Free says is fair, even if i don't agree Madrid need to prove anything they have proven plenty.
Madrid were given the mantle of 2nd best side after 1 season, they now suck balls. They've been average in Europe and the league tells its own story. What top tier side have they beat besides barca which are the only side they're custom built to defend against.
They have anshit load to prove, they're against a side on we'd that would beat them at Their 1 season wonder best, never mind now
you mean that season where you finished below benfica and basel? you are really hilarious you know that? Laughing

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:18 pm

That's why you cant judge based on 1 season.
See what I did there?

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:18 pm

cyberman wrote:No, I questioned this Madrid team. They're nobodies in terms of Europe for a decade now.
Or we can judge on outdated rep you obviously do
again you are doing the mistake to include years before mou's era, the last 3 years or so madrid has done very well in europe, its you that dont want to accept it

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:20 pm

Done well?
How the mighty Madrid standards are slipping..

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:23 pm

wtf is wrong with you? just a couple of minutes back you said they are nobodies in europe, now you are asking for more success than the semi finals madrid achieved, reaching constantly semi finals is nowhere near 'nobodies' get a clue

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:06 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

So what Free says is fair, even if i don't agree Madrid need to prove anything they have proven plenty.

Except that they still havent really proven anything.They have proven zero against formidable opponents they've come up against in these last few years and that is what the likes of cyber is disputing here.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:09 pm

Surag wrote:

Except that they still havent really proven anything.They have proven zero against formidable opponents they've come up against in these last few years and that is what the likes of cyber is disputing here.
I think Celtic could knock you out and I'm not joking :coffee: They're a force at home while away they park the bus like no other :coffee:

The topic will become obsolete once we knock out Manu for good :coffee: To your info, SAF won against Mourinho in 2 out of 14 encounters eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:15 pm

Idiot wrote:wtf is wrong with you? just a couple of minutes back you said they are nobodies in europe, now you are asking for more success than the semi finals madrid achieved, reaching constantly semi finals is nowhere near 'nobodies' get a clue

constantly reaching semi-finals?

lolwtfamireading.jpg

Haven't you only gotten past the round of 16 once in the last decade or something?
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:17 pm

Swanhends wrote:
Idiot wrote:wtf is wrong with you? just a couple of minutes back you said they are nobodies in europe, now you are asking for more success than the semi finals madrid achieved, reaching constantly semi finals is nowhere near 'nobodies' get a clue

constantly reaching semi-finals?

lolwtfamireading.jpg

Haven't you only gotten past the round of 16 once in the last decade or something?

in the last decade we've gotten past the Round of 16 four times
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:25 pm

Ruud will be at the game. Guess who he will be supporting? eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:40 pm

Zealous wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Sure, but City are crap Laughing

I would be very surprised if Fergie would allow Maicon to be raped by Cristiano and not change anything.

And I doubt Vidic ducks out the way of a shot, ala Kompany.

I dont disagree with much your saying though.

You get my point eco smile

Your a crazed fanboy?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:41 pm

Babun wrote:
Surag wrote:

I think Celtic could knock you out and I'm not joking :coffee: They're a force at home while away they park the bus like no other :coffee:

The topic will become obsolete once we knock out Manu for good :coffee: To your info, SAF won against Mourinho in 2 out of 14 encounters eco smile

Even if Celtic beat us 7-0 at home and 5-0 away with 79% possession and 95% pass accuracy it really wouldn't be relevant now would it? Laughing

surag is talking about Madrid and their recent encounters with major opposition. Even if surag was a Preston North End fan you couldn't disagree with him purely because his club are small.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:52 pm

Interesting tie, though it's quite hard to predict...
Madrid perhaps overall the better quality players but United has such a high team spirit at the moment.

Confidence and morale sways in Uniteds favour for this match which makes them the favourites for me, but just slightly - as Mourinho seems to be able to deal with Ferguson on a head to head basis. Also the amount of referee decisions united get drastically drops during CL making them a lot more vulnerable.

Gemini
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:59 pm

Gemini wrote:Interesting tie, though it's quite hard to predict...
Madrid perhaps overall the better quality players but United has such a high team spirit at the moment.

Confidence and morale sways in Uniteds favour for this match which makes them the favourites for me, but just slightly - as Mourinho seems to be able to deal with Ferguson on a head to head basis. Also the amount of referee decisions united get drastically drops during CL making them a lot more vulnerable.

Madrid are pretty confident as well...
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:00 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Zealous wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Sure, but City are crap Laughing

I would be very surprised if Fergie would allow Maicon to be raped by Cristiano and not change anything.

And I doubt Vidic ducks out the way of a shot, ala Kompany.

I dont disagree with much your saying though.

You get my point eco smile

Your a crazed fanboy?

Yes.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:03 pm

Real Madrid 1 - 2 Man Utd.

Spoiler:
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:49 pm

Dea Gea MOTM. Gonna stop the Ronaldo, Benzema/Huagain.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:47 am

The Sanchez wrote:Dea Gea MOTM. Gonna stop the Ronaldo, Benzema/Huagain.

Are you trying to jinx him hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:03 am

can't wait. so hyped.

0-0 draw Razz
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Schweinaldo06 Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:03 pm

Schweinaldo06
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:35 pm

Schweinaldo06 wrote:

:coffee:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:40 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

What does this have to do with Real Madrid v Man United? I just wanna say that people on GL have the tendency to come only with aspects connected to their fav teams and seem to be unable to detach from it for a single moment. Not that I don't like Marchisio or Juventus, but I can't see any sense in your post.

No offense mates, but this kind of behaviour really tends to transform you in an obsessive guy (Devi, I am not speaking to you personally).This is also valid for some fans of EPL teams, BL or La Liga.Maybe I even shouldn't have write this after your post because there are other people who only know to speak, post pics and videos or come with stats about their own fav team and pretend they know everything about football and they don't even watch other leagues.

Last edited by vladdy on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Last-Bullet Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:51 pm

I can't wait for this match, I think if United knock Madrid out it might lead to the fall of the special one.
Last-Bullet
Last-Bullet
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:53 pm

vladdy wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

What does this have to do with Real Madrid v Man United? I just wanna say that people on GL have the tendency to come only with aspects connected to their fav teams and seem to be unable to detach from it for a single moment. Not that I don't like Marchisio or Juventus, but I can't see any sense in your post.

No offense mates, but this kind of behaviour really tends to transform you in an obsessive guy (Devi, I am not speaking to you personally).This is also valid for some fans of EPL teams, BL or La Liga.Maybe I even shouldn't have write this after your post because there are other people who only know to speak, post pics and videos or come with stats about their own fav team and pretend they know verything about football and they don't even watch other leagues.

I know from where you are coming from bro and I agree , I was just joking mate because tbh I find it stupid to link players move in a game match thread. Goals I understand, historical matches I understand but this.... Smile))
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next