Kaladin
uzonero
M99
73 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

AC Milan vs FC Barcelona - Page 2 Empty Re: AC Milan vs FC Barcelona

Post by juventus101 Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:18 pm

They nees to.hope.Pato.is.helathy and on form, and El Shaarawy is still in this good form. Play an ultra defensive, counterattacking game and they could pull it out. They did it against us afterall.

juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:21 pm

With NDJ's absence out our midfield's presence will be unlike before. Ambro cant last 90 mins, Flamini isn't a footballer, Traore..0 appearance this season..enough said. I want Allegri to put his cards all in for Strasser, from what i heard and saw he can recycle possession and fill the MVB role. Not saying he's great, but good. We have 2 months or so, if no arrivals will be coming then i hope Strasser can explode to the scene.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:52 pm

Why always us? Very Happy

Juve fans should stop comparing themselves with Barca, after all this Milan side was able to beat them. Laughing
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:06 pm

juventus101 wrote:They nees to.hope.Pato.is.helathy and on form, and El Shaarawy is still in this good form. Play an ultra defensive, counterattacking game and they could pull it out. They did it against us afterall.

LOL

The gap in quality between Juve and Milan is so much smaller than the gap between Barca and Milan...
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:10 pm

I was wishing for a different opponent for barca, mainly galatasaray, but this Milan is missing Pirlo, ibra and TS who were still there when we last played them time. So I still feel good about it but it won't be a cakewalk either.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:33 pm

sad to see Milan fans having this loser mentality... It's one thing to be realistic, but other thing to not give a chance... Losing hope, it's worst than losing players...
Chelsea won 3 last year, that looked lost in most of the football fans... Barca, Bayern, and Napoli after losing the away game. If Chelsea come back after 2-0 away at barcelona in 10 men, what's impossible?

Bring back Gattuso, at least he spits blood on the field instead of chicken attitude...
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by norton Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:51 pm

This is the worst AC Milan team for the past 20 years, Barca will destroy them in both legs. They are like Udinese now, a selling club.

norton
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:02 pm

I actually like this match up as i think a team is required to beat Barca and this Milan is a great team even if we lack the individuality people talk about.

Plus i think Bojan is going to play the game of his life.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:07 pm

I can't believe all the Milan fans on here that are already counting out their own team. I have faith, we are in incredible form and look really good. We have a chance against Barcelona. I predict an upset.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:11 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:
juventus101 wrote:They nees to.hope.Pato.is.helathy and on form, and El Shaarawy is still in this good form. Play an ultra defensive, counterattacking game and they could pull it out. They did it against us afterall.

LOL

The gap in quality between Juve and Milan is so much smaller than the gap between Barca and Milan...

Hopefully qell put that to the test at some point this year in the CL. I want Barca as i believe we can beat them.

But yea, ita pretty sad to see you guys writing off your own team. Youre AC MILAN! Grow a pair. Whoever mentioned bringing back Gattuso was right on.

Last edited by juventus101 on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:13 pm

Milantildeath wrote:I can't believe all the Milan fans on here that are already counting out their own team. I have faith, we are in incredible form and look really good. We have a chance against Barcelona. I predict an upset.
I really dont think they are counting us out but more so just want us to make CL for next season rather than try to win this CL.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:26 pm

juventus101 wrote:
Cookie Monster wrote:

LOL

Hopefully qell put that to the test at some point this year in the CL. I want Barca as i believe we can beat them.

We already saw a semi-version of this match up at EURO 2012, Italy vs Spain

However this time it'll be a "Spain" team with the slight addition of Messi !
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:15 pm

gondov wrote:
juventus101 wrote:
Cookie Monster wrote:

LOL

Not as good of a comparison as you think
Conte, Vidal and having a game in Torino
But Barcelona would be comfortable favourites regardless

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:11 am

This is going to be so one-sided. Milan to win 4-0.

Other Milan fans here just giving up before the game even starts. Sickening.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:18 am

Yepes to keep Messi in his pocket.
SES to score hat trick both games.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:31 am

gondov wrote:
juventus101 wrote:
Cookie Monster wrote:

LOL

I think you're mistaking Milan with Juve.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:38 am

Very Happy Bojan to score the winning goal Wink
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:23 am

Allegri must play Constant as a CB, because he's the only one capable of stopping Messi's runs.

gondov wrote:
juventus101 wrote:
Cookie Monster wrote:

LOL

The 4-0? No, Italy weren't even using the same formation as Juve, how is that a semi-version of the match-up.

In the 1-1 in the group stages Italy's playing style was much more similar to Juve's.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:10 am

Even in the first leg Italy's 3 man defense got exposed badly once Torres came on. Torres just couldn't make the 3 clear cut chances count which he has had. Messi won't miss those.

Juventus' 3-5-2 system with no out-and-out wingers will be badly exposed in Europe this season against any team that knows how to utilize proper wing-play (ManU, Real Madrid, Dortmund etc.). Tell me more about how Lichtsteiner will handle Sanchez and Jordi Alba bombing down his flank. Laughing Another major problem for Juventus will be Pirlo being the deepest-lying midfielder. He shares the same zone as Messi. One of the 2 box-to-box midfielders (Vidal and Marchisio / Pogba) will need to help him out there as Pirlo is no defensive midfielder. Which in return will leave Xavi and Iniesta with all the freedom in the world. Or Bonucci will try to step out of his defensive line to follow Messi into midfield zones which will leave huge gaps at the back where Pedro and Fabregas can run into.

There is absolutely no way that Juventus' 3-5-2 will prevail over Barcelona's 4-3-3. That's without even taking the individual quality of the players into consideration (Barcelona are superior on every position bar goalkeeper). The system itself is flawed. It works in Serie A because a) most teams use the same system and b) there are no quality wingers or attacking fullbacks in that league anymore to exploit the weaknesses of 3-5-2. Mancini's City has already given a nice preview this season how to fail with 3-5-2.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:28 am

AC Milan vs FC Barcelona - Page 2 Constant

Messi who?
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:33 am

milanfan7 wrote:AC Milan vs FC Barcelona - Page 2 Constant

Messi who?

rofl

Anyway, Milan fans are really losing hope which imo can be the toughest two legged in the UCL for us. When Italians try to park the bus, they are hard to get around.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:43 am

futbol wrote:Even in the first leg Italy's 3 man defense got exposed badly once Torres came on. Torres just couldn't make the 3 clear cut chances count which he has had. Messi won't miss those.

Juventus' 3-5-2 system with no out-and-out wingers will be badly exposed in Europe this season against any team that knows how to utilize proper wing-play (ManU, Real Madrid, Dortmund etc.). Tell me more about how Lichtsteiner will handle Sanchez and Jordi Alba bombing down his flank. Laughing Another major problem for Juventus will be Pirlo being the deepest-lying midfielder. He shares the same zone as Messi. One of the 2 box-to-box midfielders (Vidal and Marchisio / Pogba) will need to help him out there as Pirlo is no defensive midfielder. Which in return will leave Xavi and Iniesta with all the freedom in the world. Or Bonucci will try to step out of his defensive line to follow Messi into midfield zones which will leave huge gaps at the back where Pedro and Fabregas can run into.

There is absolutely no way that Juventus' 3-5-2 will prevail over Barcelona's 4-3-3. That's without even taking the individual quality of the players into consideration (Barcelona are superior on every position bar goalkeeper). The system itself is flawed. It works in Serie A because a) most teams use the same system and b) there are no quality wingers or attacking fullbacks in that league anymore to exploit the weaknesses of 3-5-2. Mancini's City has already given a nice preview this season how to fail with 3-5-2.
No, Barcelona are superior individually in every position bar goalkeeper and DEFENSE... And i see Lichtsteiner doing very well against Sanchez.. How many times did Hazard dribble him? Obviously Barcelona will start as favourites against any team, but i think Juve would be a good opposition for Barcelona.. It's not easy for any team to pass Marchisio-Vidal and that Defense.. Juve's workrate it's insane since Conte, so it's pretty hard for every opponent in UCL in 2 legs to beat..

If you take the 4-0 as a reference for Barca-Juve, you're lying yourself.. Than why not take Juve-Bayern from semi-final? Italy had a hard road till final + they played 2nd half with 10 men and no Chiellini which is very bad... Totally deserved victory for spain, but it should ended 2-0 .. And the group stage game was good against the best undisputed national team which is Spain.. It's totally different when you play in UCL, your players are rested, and they play every day together + the manager has more time to adjust the team.. And half of the team is different, no Lichtsteiner, Asamoah, Vuci, Vidal + fit Chiellini (hopefully).. And no Conte! And barcelona has messi, but no Casillas and Ramos.. IT's a different story. Maybe we'll see this game..

Looking forward for Milan-Barca, still players like De sciglio, Montolivo, Sharaawy, Boateng have fighting spirit and will not quit before the game..
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:58 am

Bookmarked futbol's post for future reference.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:01 am

I hate when people use that 4-0 game as evidence for Barca over Juve. It holds no credibility. The 4-0 game was Prandelli trying out an untested, unorganized 4-3-1-2 at the wrong time, not to mention Chiellini getting injured very early, though he wasnt that great in the tournament anyways, be was still far and away better than Balzaretti. The 1-1 game was actually a correct comparison. We used a familiar 3-5-2 with mainly Juventus players. And that was a very even game.

Also, Spain is alot more than Barca withiut Messi. Ramos is thd bdst Spanish defender and is not on Barca. Silva and Alonso are top players that are not on Barca. Casillas is not on Barca. And we were missing Vidal, Lichsteiner, Asamoah, and Vucinic, some of our consistently bdst performers, and most of all Conte.

And lastly, i laugh at you saying individually every Barca player is better than Juve. I would take Chiellini or Barzagli or this season even Bonucci over any Barca CB. Lichsteiner has been better than Alves this season, Asamoah and Alba have been on par this season, when Asamoah was fresh in the beginning of the season id say he was even better, but lately he shows signs of fatigue. Buffon over Valdes no question. Id take Marchisio or Vidal over Busquets, and Pirlo over Xavi. Its really just gour forward line (Messi, Villa, and Fabregas in particular) that is better than ours, but most too teams have better forwards than us at thus point. Though Vucinic and Giovinco the past few weeks have been on great form and are great players, we just need a scorer.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:01 am

Busquets is a pure DM while Marchisio and Vidal are B2B's. I think Barca's overall system is better than Juve's.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:55 pm

I disagree. Barca are very reliant on Messi. If he got injured for a long period of time they wouldnt go far in the CL and drop more points than they do now in La Liga. Juventus arenot really reliant on any one player. Pirlo is our most important player, but weve shown that we cope just fine without him. Obviously were much netter with.him, but with Pogba in his place weve still won important games this season. Were alsi more.balanced, scoring plenty of goals but also.keeping them out. Barca lets loads of goals,l in, they just have Messi and outscore the opposition. Overall its arguable whose system is better, ita not clear cut in any way, but in my opinion, Juve has the better system.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next