Which teams did Juve and Shaktar both draw?

+8
VivaStPauli
DeletedUser#1
Tomwin Lannister
Blue Barrett
Cassius
S
Onyx
Gil
12 posters

Go down

Which teams did Juve and Shaktar both draw? Empty Which teams did Juve and Shaktar both draw?

Post by Gil Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:49 pm

Mad
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Which teams did Juve and Shaktar both draw? Empty Re: Which teams did Juve and Shaktar both draw?

Post by Onyx Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:49 pm

Juve - Celtic.

Shakhtar - Dortmund.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Which teams did Juve and Shaktar both draw? Empty Re: Which teams did Juve and Shaktar both draw?

Post by S Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:51 pm

Which teams did Juve and Shaktar both draw? A-jeLfgCYAAA8lO

U MAD GIL ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:51 pm

What a disgrace! Celtic lmao rofl

Hope they get Barca in the next round.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:57 pm

Who did Chelsea draw? I think i missed thier CL draw Embarassed
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:59 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:Who did Chelsea draw? I think i missed thier CL draw Embarassed

rofl

Is this the costliest team in the Europa League by far hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:00 pm

You could have just checked the other threads Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:01 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:Who did Chelsea draw? I think i missed thier CL draw Embarassed

rofl

Gil why are you getting so worked up about the CL draw? This doesn't concern your club.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:14 pm

Celtic will have a chance, especially now that they have the first leg at home.

If they can successfully park the bus at Camp Nou, they can do it at any other place.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:17 pm

Surag wrote:

rofl

Is this the costliest team in the Europa League by far hmm

I think so, after all, City didn't even make it to the EL Very Happy
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:19 pm

It only takes a second to win a game. Celtic can do it tbh.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:23 pm

Excuse my ignorance but what does "Jube" actually mean? I guess it's a pun which has something to do with their match fixing history but ... I don't get it. Does the "b" stand for Serie B? scratch

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:31 pm

Of course Celtic can do it. i dont think any juve player, staff or fan has said otherwise, they have some great players.

Giorgio Samaras can be leathal on his day and has the ability to take down any team in the world but is WAY to inconsistent so i'm hoping he fails vs Juve otherwise we will struggle badly.

Scott Brown is a cracking player with lungs of steel, he wont give up till the final whistle and can have his moments of magic.

Kris Commons and Gary Hooper are also players who can cause trouble to Juventus and if thier fans come out in force then i'd take a 0-0 at Celtic park right now.

They dont need to park the bus vs us, we arent Barca, we dont have someone to score 89 or whatever goals for us, our strikers are subpar and can easily be delt with. Its the midfielders who will run Celtic ragged.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:21 pm

trust me, you'd be more upset if we got Arsenal!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:24 am

Harry Redknapp wrote:Celtic will have a chance, especially now that they have the first leg at home.

If they can successfully park the bus at Camp Nou, they can do it at any other place.

I was just thinking about this. Im sure i remember a while ago, before this Juve, we were in the Europa League and i noticed when we played at home (by home i mean that shitstain, the Olimpico) first we were brilliant in a few matches but in the second away tie's we were pretty awful and the opposition fans/players were more up for it and fired up due to thier team already losing on aggregate and dreadfully we ended up losing to fulham like 4-3 or something and also struggling with Ajax the round before. (wonderful goal by Dempsey btw).

But this Juve is SO different, I honestly think playing at home second will be a brucey bonus this year, especially with the Juventus Areana coming of age. The stadium brings the best out of our fans (barring the Shaktar game) and even if we are 1-0 down at Celtic park i can garuntee if the JA is rocking that night we'll win with a high scoreline, Conte will not let our spirits be dampned for losing away aslong as we give all what we've got at home.

This doesnt just go for weaker teams like Celtic too, this goes for Barca Bayern, Madrid and all the rest.

Heres hoping we get the second leg in all out games.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:54 pm

futbol wrote:Excuse my ignorance but what does "Jube" actually mean? I guess it's a pun which has something to do with their match fixing history but ... I don't get it. Does the "b" stand for Serie B? scratch

Not sure if serious or taking a shi* on Juve,but going to answer anyways.

When Juve were caught match fixing,they were sent down to serie B. Nowadays,Inter fans call then JuBe because Inter have never been to serie B,while Juve have once,and that is the time they were caught match fixing.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down