DeletedUser#1
Adit
sportsczy
81 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Mou has lost his mind - Page 8 Empty Re: Mou has lost his mind

Post by windkick Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:30 am

Even in Ikers "off form", which while I agree he isnt in the same form as he was in 2010 during the World Cup....he is still miles better than Adan. The timing too, it's not like Mou waited for a home game (he was also in goal when they lost to Celta recently), he waited for an away game vs the team thats behind them in the table. Also, Mou has been talking shit about Pelegrini recently, again whining like a little brat making Madrid look bad, because like it or not what ever he says is what represents the club. They are not his comments, they are the clubs comments since he represents the club

Not to mention there had been allot of rumbling the last month that Mou is losing the locker room and then he benches the guy that the locker room loves. Then it doesnt come off as a "I am benching Iker because I think Adan is better" type of move, it comes off as a "I am Mou and I am going to do what I want regardless if you like it or not" type of move. It's a total slap in the face to the players, the club, and the millions of Madrid fans. I would be pissed if Barca were 13 points behind and then we had to play Malaga and out of the blue Tito played Rafinha over Messi as the false 9 because he thinks "Rafinha is better"...I mean seriously?!? LOL

windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:50 am

windkick wrote:Even in Ikers "off form", which while I agree he isnt in the same form as he was in 2010 during the World Cup....he is still miles better than Adan. The timing too, it's not like Mou waited for a home game (he was also in goal when they lost to Celta recently), he waited for an away game vs the team thats behind them in the table. Also, Mou has been talking shit about Pelegrini recently, again whining like a little brat making Madrid look bad, because like it or not what ever he says is what represents the club. They are not his comments, they are the clubs comments since he represents the club

Not to mention there had been allot of rumbling the last month that Mou is losing the locker room and then he benches the guy that the locker room loves. Then it doesnt come off as a "I am benching Iker because I think Adan is better" type of move, it comes off as a "I am Mou and I am going to do what I want regardless if you like it or not" type of move. It's a total slap in the face to the players, the club, and the millions of Madrid fans. I would be pissed if Barca were 13 points behind and then we had to play Malaga and out of the blue Tito played Rafinha over Messi as the false 9 because he thinks "Rafinha is better"...I mean seriously?!? LOL

I do agree that the timing was not ideal. But comparing Iker to Messi is not a valid comparison. Whereas Messi is the most consistent player in the world, Iker is no where close to being that consistent recently. Its like dropping Valdes or Puyol (a few years ago) in Barca based on form (only diff being Iker is a captain). Would it be diff it Iker was not a captain? Probably. I also do agree Adan is not the player to play rather than Casillas. They need a new keeper to challenge him. Casillas is still worldclass, but for a player of his quality such a dip in his form for such a long time is not good.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:54 am

Motogp69 wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:
Motogp69 wrote:My stock answer to every, what manager should this big club hire, Roberto Martinez.

He's not really done anything aside from compete in relegation battles over the past few seasons.

Yes, but his status has been a product of being at a very small club greatly exceeding expectations. You can't say that even now they aren't playing good football even while in the midst of another relegation battle. The guy knows how to get the most out of his players, and I absolutely love his style of play. Wigan looks like they don't even have enough healthy players to field a team right now and they outplayed Arsenal for 90 minutes.

Why go for the diva manager when you could get a guy who has a definite style he would like to be the architect of (Guardiola) and is willing to devote the rest of his life to the first big club that gives him a chance (Sir Alex Ferguson).

I only see great things in his future, and I have no idea why he hasn't been picked up by a bigger club yet. I was really hoping the Spurs job was his, not that AVB has done that bad of a job.

Sorry to thread jack...insight over.
Roberto Martinez is Catalan. He's not from Barcelona but he is Catalan so wouldn't that make him coaching Madrid less likely? I mean it's just as likely that he wouldn't care but its worth mentioning. I guess it'd depend on how he felt about it.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:57 am

windkick wrote:Am I the only one loving this meltdown? lol Very Happy
No you are not!!! Sorry guys but its true
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:01 am

barca 2011 wrote:
windkick wrote:Am I the only one loving this meltdown? lol Very Happy
No you are not!!! Sorry guys but its true

I am so used to these meltdowns, but these meltdowns are not as fun as they used to be during the Galacticos era. Anyway Real losing and Bilbao suffering is all I wanted for Christmas.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:02 am

This is ridiculous. He quoted Adan is better than Iker. First I laughed though I think Mou and the staff must mean that Adan is training better than Casillas in which he 'earned' his place on the starting pitch. This is remembering that Iker has been struggling lately in terms of positioning and ball distribution. If someone is training better and looking better than why not start him for one match? Just because he is the leader doesn't mean he can sit back and rely that the coach will start him every game... Even the best of players and leaders get rested a couple of times...
Mou will most probably leave if he goes out of CL or doesn't win it. Would give him the opportunity to see whether he wins the big one as I reckon that is his main achievement for this year.
The question will be who is going to replace Mou if he does leave?
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:05 am

The Sanchez wrote:This is ridiculous. He quoted Adan is better than Iker. First I laughed though I think Mou and the staff must mean that Adan is training better than Casillas in which he 'earned' his place on the starting pitch. This is remembering that Iker has been struggling lately in terms of positioning and ball distribution. If someone is training better and looking better than why not start him for one match? Just because he is the leader doesn't mean he can sit back and rely that the coach will start him every game... Even the best of players and leaders get rested a couple of times...
Mou will most probably leave if he goes out of CL or doesn't win it. Would give him the opportunity to see whether he wins the big one as I reckon that is his main achievement for this year.

This. Finally someone who understands. I am not sure who can replace Mou, most managers would be a step down. I have a feeling they willl go with Benitez end of the season, a decision they will regret for the rest of their lives.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:12 am

StevieRayVaughan wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:This is ridiculous. He quoted Adan is better than Iker. First I laughed though I think Mou and the staff must mean that Adan is training better than Casillas in which he 'earned' his place on the starting pitch. This is remembering that Iker has been struggling lately in terms of positioning and ball distribution. If someone is training better and looking better than why not start him for one match? Just because he is the leader doesn't mean he can sit back and rely that the coach will start him every game... Even the best of players and leaders get rested a couple of times...

This. Finally someone who understands. I am not sure who can replace Mou, most managers would be a step down. I have a feeling they willl go with Benitez end of the season, a decision they will regret for the rest of their lives.

Tbh, if got to be someone who can hold out Barca and have the tactics to win week in, week out. Di Matteo maybe? He held out Barca though some may some by luck but still did it... Though can he win week in, week out? Didn't prove this much in the PL though La Liga is different in some sense with the quality of opposition...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:13 am

Whether we like it or not, whether we talk about it or not, Mourinho is the Best coach out there. There are many reasons why:

First of all, bad form is something natural even if it goes on for a long time, i don't wanna go into details of it, but every team has experienced it whether big or small!!!

Secondly, players are not following orders, players are not motivated, players need to wake up!!! there is no tactical problem.... If MOU was a bad coach, how did he get 100 points in a season? how did he score RECORD number of goals in one season?? if he doesn't know how to play attacking football how was he able to do all that?

Third, Every coach has their own style, i am not a fan of Mou style counter attacking football, but as long as it receives result, it is acceptable. YES we are not getting results now, but i view this as something Temporary... CL and COPA is there! we don't know what will happen in those competitions.

What coach loves a club? unless you played in that club and were born in that city, every coach looks after his own career success... so this stupid comparison between Casillas and Mou is absurd...

Besides... Casillas has let many many easy goals in this past year! don't remember him putting an above average performance in 1 - 2 seasons now... why is he not touchable??? I see Puyol in bench at times even if he is not injured? Why can't Adan play? all those goals scored on Adan, would have been scored on Iker, why not give a youth player a chance??? you people are so hypocritical

MOU IS HERE TO STAY! AND HE WILL BRING SUCCESS AGAIN
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:15 am

Hats off to you!!

You understand what some closed minded people refuse to comprehend
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:16 am

The Sanchez wrote:
StevieRayVaughan wrote:

Tbh, if got to be someone who can hold out Barca and have the tactics to win week in, week out. Di Matteo maybe? He held out Barca though some may some by luck but still did it... Though can he win week in, week out? Didn't prove this much in the PL though La Liga is different in some sense with the quality of opposition...

Mou team scored over 100 goals last season, yet Madrid fans hate his playing style. I doubt Di Matteo is a upgrade to Mou in terms of attacking football.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:27 am

Real Kandahar wrote:

Hats off to you!!

You understand what some closed minded people refuse to comprehend

And yet I'm usually the one that is usually closed minded Laughing
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:29 am

StevieRayVaughan wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:
StevieRayVaughan wrote:

Mou team scored over 100 goals last season, yet Madrid fans hate his playing style. I doubt Di Matteo is a upgrade to Mou in terms of attacking football.

Tbh, you matter how much you hate a type of football style as long as its producing you rewards then any fan must be happy especially if your beating your best rival... Ffss...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:57 am

Iker hasnt been in piss poor form or anything that he warrants dropping, he just hasnt been at his best .Also as someone said he is better than Adan with one hand .That choot Adan has been making mistakes in whatever limited games he has played( eg v ajax) , it is not as if he is a prodigy or something, and dropping him against such a good team is just plain stupid as proved by Adan's mistakes.

If mou wants to get himself sacked by dropping Iker ,Perez should grant him his wish ! It is Christmas time after all.
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:04 am

so when is this meeting?

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:10 am

Marca and AS are both running polls asking fans if Mou should get fired... over 100000 votes in total and 84% want Mou fired. How is this relevant? Flo is up for election. The voters are socios and a socio is a season ticket holder: basically a fan. His constituents have spoken.

Not only was Mou's decision absurd on many footballing levels (Iker is miles better than Adan, he's the captain, a legend, etc.), it is also a pre-meditated move. He know Flo has no choice but to take Iker's side on this. Mou has forced Flo's hand.

Basically, Mou wants to leave but he's too much of a coward to resign and take blame for his piss poor management this year.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:14 am

sportsczy wrote:Basically, Mou wants to leave but he's too much of a coward to resign and take blame for his piss poor management this year.
Dunno. If he leaves on his own, he probably doesn't get the money for the rest of his contract. If he is fired, Real has to pay him till the end. I think he is just really clever there.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:17 am

rwo power wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Basically, Mou wants to leave but he's too much of a coward to resign and take blame for his piss poor management this year.
Dunno. If he leaves on his own, he probably doesn't get the money for the rest of his contract. If he is fired, Real has to pay him till the end. I think he is just really clever there.

Actually, the rumor is that he's going to get fired "for cause" as he is going to be accused by Madrid of intentionally creating a situation that would force his firing. Basically, they are going to force Mou to sue them in Spain.

It's going to get ugly.

Emergency board of director meeting is set for today by Madrid. Flo called it last night. This according to EC.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:22 am

sportsczy wrote:
rwo power wrote:

Actually, the rumor is that he's going to get fired "for cause" as he is going to be accused by Madrid of intentionally creating a situation that would force his firing. Basically, they are going to force Mou to sue them in Spain.

It's going to get ugly.

Emergency board of director meeting is set for today by Madrid. Flo called it last night. This according to EC.

Benching Casillas is a situation that can constitute "for cause"? I doubt it will hold up in court.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:22 am

Well, one thing is sure - a club with Mou as coach never fails to entertain.

(And people wondered why I said somewhere a while ago that I would never like to see Mou teach a German club - IMO that would fit even less)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:23 am

Mou: "I know everything about football. I know that one day I will get fired."

I like what he has done here in these years, he brought the club back at the top, but this cycle is finished. Hope he will win Decima for us, that leave.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:25 am

StevieRayVaughan wrote:This. Finally someone who understands. I am not sure who can replace Mou, most managers would be a step down. I have a feeling they willl go with Benitez end of the season, a decision they will regret for the rest of their lives.

THey will most definitely not regret as He would end Barca's legacy. :coffee:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:26 am

kiranr wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
rwo power wrote:

It's going to get ugly.

Benching Casillas is a situation that can constitute "for cause"? I doubt it will hold up in court.

Actually it will. For example, it's like a plant manager pushing out his best worker for no reason and the plant not functioning at its best as a result. "For cause" means that the decision was not subjective, but was caused by the unprofessional actions of the individual in question. Madrid have plenty of ammunition here. They just have to prove that Mou's actions were deliberate, unprofessional and clearly detrimental to the organization.

Last edited by sportsczy on Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:28 am

If Mou is trying to force his way out, what signals dos this send to his future employees? I mean, this time he really has no excuses. RM handed all the power to him, and he still managed to blew it up. If I was a boss of the team hiring him, i would only agree with different contract, a contract where I could fire him whenever i want without any punishment.

But I am glad all this is happening at RM. RM is big enough to expose some of the faults this egomaniac has been able to hide at other clubs.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:29 am

eelir wrote:If Mou is trying to force his way out, what signals dos this send to his future employees? I mean, this time he really has no excuses. RM handed all the power to him, and he still managed to blew it up. If I was a boss of the team hiring him, i would only agree with different contract, a contract where I could fire him whenever i want without any punishment.

But I am glad all this is happening at RM. RM is big enough to expose some of the faults this egomaniac has been able to hide at other clubs.

As long as he stays away from PSG, I'm happy. And you're absolutely right about Madrid putting Mou through the ringer for this. Flo needs to absolutely bring the hammer down for political reasons if for nothing else.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:44 am

Klopp, VDB, Laudrup, Wenger(with Madrid's budget he would rule), Hiddink ... they are great coaches who play great football.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next