Best team in the world player per player.

+2
the xcx
Nirgall
6 posters

Go down

Best team in the world player per player. Empty Best team in the world player per player.

Post by Nirgall Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:20 am

Which one do you think is the best team in the world if you only count the names and not how they function together. I think it's by Far Real madrid, despite the bad results.

I mean: Casillas, Ramos, Pepe, Marcelo, Alonso, Modric, Ozil, Benzema, kaka , Cristiano, Higuain, Di maria... No other team has as many world class players.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Best team in the world player per player. Empty Re: Best team in the world player per player.

Post by the xcx Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:46 am

Im sorry but half of those players are scrubs. Özil, kaka, Di maria, Ramos.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Best team in the world player per player. Empty Re: Best team in the world player per player.

Post by rwo power Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:51 pm

@Nirgall

Such a list has the problem that people rarely consider German players world class even though they very likely are, or you would have to put a thorough look at Bayern ^^

Moreover - what exactly constitutes being "world class"?
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:32 pm

I think barcelona is ... Messi, Iniesta are the best in the world on their position, while Xavi is there with Pirlo, and Busquets and Dani Alves are definitely top 3 ... All those 5 players have a big contribution in attack, so it's hard to compete with them with half of their attacking contribution players being either the best in the world or top 3...
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:38 pm

Well I don't know about how people rate German players, but there's only one in the list so I don't see the problem. And I would consider Bayern to be one of the teams that could compete with Madrid to be the best.

And I don't have a dictionary definition for world class. I only meant a very good player. of course, that's subjective, but let's just accept each others' opinions.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:56 pm

Well, in that case I think I should list Bayern München with

Manuel Neuer, Philipp Lahm, Holger Badstuber (I know that this is extremely controversial, but I do rate him very highly as CB), David Alaba, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Thomas Müller, Toni Kroos, Franck Ribéry, Arjen Robben (when healthy), Mario Gómez
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:00 pm

tuddor wrote:I think barcelona is ... Messi, Iniesta are the best in the world on their position, while Xavi is there with Pirlo, and Busquets and Dani Alves are definitely top 3 ... All those 5 players have a big contribution in attack, so it's hard to compete with them with half of their attacking contribution players being either the best in the world or top 3...

Well to be honest I don't really rate Busquets that much. And what puts me off barcelona re the other forwards besides Messi. Villa is good, but never plays, i consider both Higuain and Benzema to be better. Alexis and Pedro for me are good but not great players. Other than that the team is great just a bit toothless for my taste.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:02 pm

rwo power wrote:Well, in that case I think I should list Bayern München with

Manuel Neuer, Philipp Lahm, Holger Badstuber (I know that this is extremely controversial, but I do rate him very highly as CB), David Alaba, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Thomas Müller, Toni Kroos, Franck Ribéry, Arjen Robben (when healthy), Mario Gómez

It's a great team, have to watch it more, but could never get in to bundesliga. No argentine players, and living in china currently makes catching the matches really difficult.

Get more argentine players or start claiming that Mario Gomez is from argentina and I'll start watching it more. Razz
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:26 pm

I think its Bayern, followed by Barca. Gomez, Robben, Lahm, and Neuer are all #1 in their respective positions. Ribery and Schweinsteiger are Top 3 in their positions. Krooa is top 5 AM. Shaqiri, Muller, Alaba, Badstuber, and Boateng are all excellent players with potential to become world class very soon (especially the wingers and Alaba), while Dante, Martinez, Mandzukic, and Pizarro are excellent, very underrated players.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:38 pm

Juventus also should not be forgotten though. 2 Top 5 CBs (Barzagli and Chiellini, who i believe is #1 when on form). The best CM in the world (Pirlo). 2 Top 3 B2Bs in the world (Marchisio and Vidal), one of which you could consider a DM (Vidal), in which case he would be the #1 DM. I would also put them in the Top 5 CMs in the world, after Pirlo, Schweini, and Xavi, but guys like Alonso and De Rossi make that very arguable. Buffon is also arguably the best keeper in the world (its all personal preference between Neuer, Casillas, and Buffon in my opinion). Lichsteiner has also developed into a Top 3 RB inmy opinion. Asamoah and Vucinic are excellent players whobtear defenses apart all day long. Giovinco still hasnt reached his potenrial and when he does he will be world class. Pogba is also developing into an excellent player, and Bonucci thus season has been one of the nest CBs in the world this season. Overall, id say we make Top 5.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:27 am

Best teams in the world player per player are: Man UTD and Juventus.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum