julias
Lex
EarlyPrototype
RealGunner
Gil
34 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail

Post by BeautifulGame Sun 3 Jul - 6:46:44

TheBlueArmy wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
TheBlueArmy wrote:
mate, malouda is one of the people I want gone... Well, Drogba finished the season second in assists, ahead of young this past season, then last season lampard was first in assists, with drogba second, anelka with more assists than him too. and the year before you ask? lampard ahead of young. so your wrong.

So u agree Young is far more consistent player than the likes of Lampard and Drogba? Isnt consistency the hall mark of quality players?

Um, no, I don't agree, lampard and drogba have been more consistent than young or walcott. lampard has consistently scored 20+ goals a season and both lampard and drogba have been in the top 20 in assists consistently too.

however, I would take him over malouda yes, but I believe chelsea is in it for a better winger than walcott.

Neither am i saying that because that is a stupid thing to say .But the point i am making is that i am not saying Young or Walcott are better than Lampard but that doesnt mean they are not overrated either.

They maybe overhyped at the start of their career but not overrated now there is a big difference.If u watched Walcott play this season u would realize he was one of the best wingers in the league( Only Naani was better) and he is only 22.Similarly Young has been consistent for years.It isn't easy to be a top assist getter in the league for 4 years despite playing for the likes of Villa.

How exactly are they overrated? Can u explainrather than throwing random statements?

BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail

Post by Blue Sun 3 Jul - 6:57:48

Not good enough for Chelsea.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun 3 Jul - 8:04:50

First Chelsea's after Nasri then they are after Walcott. Who's next Fabregas?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun 3 Jul - 8:15:33

In the word's of Lady Gaga
"What the f**k Daily Mail, you are so f**king stupid, Walcott will never move to Chelsea in a million years
and by the way, give BiasedMilanFan3 a rep up...
He's a cool guy"

so yeah
that happened
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun 3 Jul - 8:32:50

thanks guys
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun 3 Jul - 9:25:33

TheBlueArmy wrote:
Sepi wrote:
TheBlueArmy wrote:No thank you, Not another overrated English player

I take it as don't rate Lampard, Terry, Josh, and Sturridge then Suspect

No I do I do, what I mean with that comment is that I don't want to be linked with an overrated englishman again. Chelsea is always linked with the likes of walcott, young, barry(before manshitty) etc. I don't want to be linked with another "golden generation". I rate lampard and terry very highly, they were great for their national team, accomplishments however is a different story. josh and sturridge are the future generation of english players, I rate them highly.

the problem with walcott is that he lacks consistency. yes he can have a fantastic game, but the very next game he can be woeful. Chelse ais known to be a very tough team, and I feel that walcott is too weak, never mind the fact that wenger will want a crazy sum for the lad.

affraid
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun 3 Jul - 11:27:00

Walcott is the only underrated English player lol
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun 3 Jul - 12:08:47

TheBlueArmy wrote:No thank you, Not another overrated English player

LOL YOU WISH YOU HAD WALCOTT!!

someone forgets the anal rape he caused
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun 3 Jul - 12:36:19

I'd like to see Walcott play as a striker.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun 3 Jul - 14:06:31

When I saw that I pissed myself laughing no danke.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun 3 Jul - 15:07:44

Iceman wrote:Walcott is the only underrated English player lol

Actually a few. bounce
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueArmy Sun 3 Jul - 15:18:55

BeautifulGame wrote:
TheBlueArmy wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
TheBlueArmy wrote:
mate, malouda is one of the people I want gone... Well, Drogba finished the season second in assists, ahead of young this past season, then last season lampard was first in assists, with drogba second, anelka with more assists than him too. and the year before you ask? lampard ahead of young. so your wrong.

So u agree Young is far more consistent player than the likes of Lampard and Drogba? Isnt consistency the hall mark of quality players?

Um, no, I don't agree, lampard and drogba have been more consistent than young or walcott. lampard has consistently scored 20+ goals a season and both lampard and drogba have been in the top 20 in assists consistently too.

however, I would take him over malouda yes, but I believe chelsea is in it for a better winger than walcott.

Neither am i saying that because that is a stupid thing to say .But the point i am making is that i am not saying Young or Walcott are better than Lampard but that doesnt mean they are not overrated either.

They maybe overhyped at the start of their career but not overrated now there is a big difference.If u watched Walcott play this season u would realize he was one of the best wingers in the league( Only Naani was better) and he is only 22.Similarly Young has been consistent for years.It isn't easy to be a top assist getter in the league for 4 years despite playing for the likes of Villa.

How exactly are they overrated? Can u explainrather than throwing random statements?

To me, over-hyped and overrated is one in the same. All you heard from the english media was that walcott and young were the best wingers in the world. When I see them play I don't think so. When the media is hyping up a player to be greater than what he is, and you then go see him play and he isn't that great, does that not mean the player is overrated? The media rates him highly, and I don't= I think he is overrated.
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun 3 Jul - 15:25:24

LOL...when the frack did the media say that Walcott is the best winger in the world? Ffs, they were all saying that he has no "footballing brain" and were slating him left and right. Heck, even when he scored a hattrick against Blackpool Hansen still managed to criticize him
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueArmy Sun 3 Jul - 15:31:00

Iceman wrote:LOL...when the frack did the media say that Walcott is the best winger in the world? Ffs, they were all saying that he has no "footballing brain" and were slating him left and right. Heck, even when he scored a hattrick against Blackpool Hansen still managed to criticize him

I didn't hear too much about him this past season, but you cannot say they have been bashing him the years before. ffs didn't he get a monument built with him and a few other engligh players before the world cup?(even though he wasn't even in the england team)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__XCWUd8FFjQ/TCd2rcTuWxI/AAAAAAAAKbg/tDrjOMomAM4/s1600/nikeenglandwall2.jpg

I think that is it
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun 3 Jul - 15:54:49

TheBlueArmy wrote:
Iceman wrote:LOL...when the frack did the media say that Walcott is the best winger in the world? Ffs, they were all saying that he has no "footballing brain" and were slating him left and right. Heck, even when he scored a hattrick against Blackpool Hansen still managed to criticize him

I didn't hear too much about him this past season, but you cannot say they have been bashing him the years before. ffs didn't he get a monument built with him and a few other engligh players before the world cup?(even though he wasn't even in the england team)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__XCWUd8FFjQ/TCd2rcTuWxI/AAAAAAAAKbg/tDrjOMomAM4/s1600/nikeenglandwall2.jpg

I think that is it

That's just a piece of Nike advertisement. It's not because they thought he did something amazing though.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun 3 Jul - 16:00:25

Walcott was completely awesome last season and was only "not heard about" because of those annoying injuries. Apart from that, he was very good in most games he played. Even had a goalscoring run early on in the season.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun 3 Jul - 16:37:52

Chelsea were being linked with the likes of Neymar, Mata,Sanchez and etc... I'd rather that we stick to those types than Walcott. I doubt that he could do any better than Malouda or Zhirkov. We need someone to create chances, Walcott is more of a winger who needs chances created, right? He has been good for Arsenal but if we are going to spend some money... I really want someone better.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun 3 Jul - 19:00:00

We don't need Walcott at all no one from our end would want him anyways, just some paper BS.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat 29 Dec - 22:22:00

Sign da ting. The next Ashley Cole :bow:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat 29 Dec - 22:26:02

If Rodgers wants to do anything right for Pool he would sign this guy FFS.

WE've signed every goddam overrated British scrub, and yet one of the only ones that's actually remotely talented and is a huge Liverpool fan, we aren't even looking at :facepalm:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat 29 Dec - 22:26:36

iNFINITY9910 wrote:I doubt that he could do any better than Malouda or Zhirkov
rofl
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat 29 Dec - 22:35:34

Lex wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:I doubt that he could do any better than Malouda or Zhirkov
rofl

rofl
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Sat 29 Dec - 22:54:01

Rumors are that Chelsea is after Gomis too.

Is this reliable?
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat 29 Dec - 22:55:44

Where would Walcott play in the Chelsea lineup?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat 29 Dec - 22:57:29

Yohan Modric wrote:Where would Walcott play in the Chelsea lineup?

Walcott-Mata-Hazard

Torres

Or you could well see Walcott playing upfront who knows.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat 29 Dec - 22:58:34

What about Oscar? Torres is starting to regain his form in terms of the lone striker role. Plus Walcott's always wanted to play as a striker.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum