Great Leader Sprucenuce
Pedram
LeVersacci
Die Borussen
sportsczy
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cerezo, Atleti prez, overheard saying an agrement exists between RM and Falcao Empty Cerezo, Atleti prez, overheard saying an agrement exists between RM and Falcao

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:06 am

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/01/03/primera/1357207185_999855.html

Basically says that Madrid has a pre-agreement with Falcao.

Now, Cerezo has come out to deny this... but not just one person overheard this.

Last edited by sportsczy on Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Cerezo, Atleti prez, overheard saying an agrement exists between RM and Falcao Empty Re: Cerezo, Atleti prez, overheard saying an agrement exists between RM and Falcao

Post by Die Borussen Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:18 am

this means la decima

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Cerezo, Atleti prez, overheard saying an agrement exists between RM and Falcao Empty Re: Cerezo, Atleti prez, overheard saying an agrement exists between RM and Falcao

Post by LeVersacci Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:31 pm

So... if he joins Madrid, which forward will leave do you think?
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:42 pm

It was supposed to be the forbidden fruit according to Mou. Laughing
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:45 pm

Because Madrid have agreed with Falcao don't mean you will get him.....

You agreed with Aguero too......
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:49 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Because Madrid have agreed with Falcao don't mean you will get him.....

You agreed with Aguero too......

We decided to stay with Benz and Higuain as opposed to Aguero, a decision i agree with. Falcao... i don't think he'll be passed up especially given that one of Benz or Higuain are likely looking to exit this summer.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:50 pm

I'm saying Atletico are highly unlikely to let it happen.....

I know he has a clause but will you pay the 50m plus all the taxes etc etc.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:53 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I'm saying Atletico are highly unlikely to let it happen.....

Actually we would. That wasn't a real problem with Aguero either. It was just a choice. Money is not a problem, especially when you consider we would offset it by selling one of Benz or Higuain for about 40 mil.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:59 pm

We should only get Falcao if we sell Higuain. That way we have 2 different types of strikers.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:00 pm

Neither Benz nor Higuain will accept backup role... so i think we lose both with falcao. We're going to lose one of Benz or Higuain soon anyhow even if Falcao wasn't coming... Our CF position is due for an overhaul or a choice.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:02 pm

I think it'd be better if we had a complete forward rather than just a goalscorer.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:11 pm

Higuain out banana goes to Italy banana , comes back and scores a hattrick against Madrid in CL banana

shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:13 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I'm saying Atletico are highly unlikely to let it happen.....

They paid around 40m for Modric, whats another 20m to them? rofl
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:16 pm

That news actually is Cerezo saying it's false that falcao has an agreement with Madrid.

Sports, you need to improve your Spanish, its a bit rusty lately.

Personally, Falcao at Madrid doesn't scare me. I think vs Barcelona, having a Bensema is better.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:20 pm

They just completely redid that article as Cerezo came out with an official statement about this and, of course, he's denying everything. The original article said this:

Cerezo was overheard saying that Madrid has had an agreement of some sort with Madrid for a while although he doesn't know the details since a sale is not happening this winter. More than one person overheard him... so it's not like he didn't say it lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:22 pm

shinigami99 wrote:Higuain out banana goes to Italy banana , comes back and scores a hattrick against Madrid in CL banana

None in Italy can afford Higuain..I think he is going to England in all likelihood.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:40 pm

"Overheard"

Sounds like someone making it up to me.

Anyway, we will see. I would actually be more worried by Falcao than Benzema unlike Free.

Benzema I worry about more than Higuain, but Falcao is different, he is clutch. Higuain loves missing a big chance.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:48 pm

The Franchise wrote:"Overheard"

Sounds like someone making it up to me.

Anyway, we will see. I would actually be more worried by Falcao than Benzema unlike Free.

Benzema I worry about more than Higuain, but Falcao is different, he is clutch. Higuain loves missing a big chance.

He is, but Benzema provides for Cipriano who is scoring a lot vs. Us. Falcao won't provide to Cipriano. Also, Benzema is a complete player who can do a lot even when he is isolated. Falcao can't.

On the news, I call it rubbish as Atletico would denounce Real Madrid for agreeing something with a player under contract. I would.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:53 pm

Thats true. Benzema does have that advantage over Falcao.

Both are a problem to me, I would rather face neither if im honest.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:54 pm

Except if the only reason he accepted the transfer from Porto to Atleti in the first place was with the explicit understanding that Real Madrid would not be blacklisted... which is what has been widely rumored.

Atleti needed to replace Aguero quickly and there aren't that many Falcao-type players that would have gone there. Falcao's contract has all sorts of exit clauses apparently.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:55 pm

Falcao actually texted me and said he is indeed coming over the summer.
He's just trying to figure out if he's going to get Number 9 or Number 20.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:57 pm

Of course he only went Atletico to get a bigger move later, that to me was obvious from the start. I said so in that thread too when everyone called it a sideways move.

I dont think thats true though, he insisted he was allowed to be sold to Madrid. I doubt that was how the conversation went.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:59 pm

Nothing's happening in the winter anyhow so this is just filling a news-starved period of the year...

This summer though, Real Madrid will be the best reality TV program on the planet lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:41 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:I think it'd be better if we had a complete forward rather than just a goalscorer.

The guy isn't just a goalscorer :facepalm:

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:08 pm

Danny7 wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:I think it'd be better if we had a complete forward rather than just a goalscorer.

The guy isn't just a goalscorer :facepalm:

Who? Falcao?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next