Great Leader Sprucenuce
LeBéninois
Amar
B-Mac
McAgger
DeletedUser#1
15 posters

Go down

Ryan Nelsen quit QPR to become Toronto FC's manager Empty Ryan Nelsen quit QPR to become Toronto FC's manager

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:55 am

best QPR player this season so far :facepalm:

first Kiwi manager in MLS :bow:

Ryan f***** Nelsen :bow:

Watch the great Redknapp bid 15M for Dawson on the deadline day now :bow: , or maybe 10M for Williamson hmm

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Ryan Nelsen quit QPR to become Toronto FC's manager Empty Re: Ryan Nelsen quit QPR to become Toronto FC's manager

Post by McAgger Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:09 am

I wonder how Frings will feel about this hmm
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Ryan Nelsen quit QPR to become Toronto FC's manager Empty Re: Ryan Nelsen quit QPR to become Toronto FC's manager

Post by B-Mac Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:14 am

TFC making GL General section :bow:

Paul Mariner was crap tho, thank god they fired him

B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:50 am

Despite the fact that I would have liked an experienced manager, I'm actually pleased with this appointment. We're rebuilding once again, and I don't see the harm in giving him a chance. I feel that our past difficulties have been primarily down to poor planning and execution by the upper management.

I am a bit confused about his decision to stop playing though, considering how much many minutes he's played this season.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:28 am

Amar wrote:Despite the fact that I would have liked an experienced manager, I'm actually pleased with this appointment. We're rebuilding once again, and I don't see the harm in giving him a chance. I feel that our past difficulties have been primarily down to poor planning and execution by the upper management.

I am a bit confused about his decision to stop playing though, considering how much many minutes he's played this season.

maybe Arry told him he wasn't in the plans for the rest of the season, or they are bringing in a younger better defender
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:41 pm

he may intend to be a manager-player Very Happy
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:50 pm

Harry Redknapp wrote:
Watch the great Redknapp bid 15M for Dawson on the deadline day now :bow: , or maybe 10M for Williamson hmm

You have been reading Newcastle-Online haven't you? Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:52 pm

I love Harry Redknapps interviews.
Slamming over paid QPR players. :bow:
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:58 pm

FalcaoPunch wrote:I love Harry Redknapps interviews.
Slamming over paid QPR players. :bow:

He's a hypocrite Laughing

Slams the overpaid players and then offers Remy 100k a week Laughing

He'll probably try and do the same with M'Vila, although unlike Remy he might actually accept Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:24 pm

Aha I was not aware. I just dig his accent. no homo of course.
He was claiming he didn't want to spend any of the owners money if he didn't have too.

Also had a stir up with Bosingwa, who apparently didn't want to be a sub. Then he brings up how there are certain players at QPR who are making more than any of the tottenham players when he was in charge. (even called some of his own players average)

FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:46 am

banana

In reality, his total lack of experience as a manager could hurt us, but he also understands the game and will give us a star on the touchline. I hope it works out in the long-run.

And he and 'Arry have said he is leaving QPR because he isn't recovering as well after games and thinks he could hurt himself if he doesn't quit soon. He is still going to stay for a bit longer though since he wants to get QPR out of trouble, if that's possible. If that doesn't happen until after the MLS season starts, he might even miss the first few games...
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:09 am

Boy oh boy.. At least toronto is changing their manager..

FC dallas :facepalm:

So much talent here and a shit manager to put it all to waste..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:45 am

Giggity5313 wrote:Boy oh boy.. At least toronto is changing their manager..

FC dallas :facepalm:

So much talent here and a shit manager to put it all to waste..

We are worst than Chelsea, every year we have new manager. I used to know assistant coach Nick Dasovic who took over for the rest season, who used to give tickets for every game.

When he left Toronto, he gave me a bag full of TFC merchandise. I made a bet with him about who will win the world cup, he picked Brazil and Argentina to win it, I picked Holland or Spain so he paid up, but I turned it down.

I will always hate my self for this, he was going to introduce me Henry and sign my Arsenal shirt but I was shy and I turn it down. :facepalm:
If I knew he was going to leave Toronto, I would have gone to see Henry but I thought there will be other times but he moved back to Vancouver. Sad
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:28 am

Former Spurs player this one. It will be interesting to see how he does.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:11 pm

Inspired move to say the least. Always liked him as he works hard and plays hard. Good player, but not all players make good coaches so he's a bit of a question mark for me considering TFC's run of really poor managers.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:11 pm

TFC will again be the worst team in the MLS.

The team hasn't changed aside from signing Arnold "El Caracol" Peralta.. and you bring in another unexperienced coach..

who tf is running the show at TFC? Do they even take that organization as a serious job?
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:14 pm

Catracho wrote:TFC will again be the worst team in the MLS.

The team hasn't changed aside from signing Arnold "El Caracol" Peralta.. and you bring in another unexperienced coach..

who tf is running the show at TFC? Do they even take that organization as a serious job?

Well, I am applying for a job there in summer. Hopefully, I can get some sort of job and start sorting them out

#SaveTFCSepi

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:52 pm

Catracho wrote:TFC will again be the worst team in the MLS.

the same people who are running TFC are running the Toronto Maple Leafs, who just fired there General Manager and President Brian Burke....Toronto is a shit storm today because of it lol

I support both teams btw Sad

#SaveUsBlueJays
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:36 pm

Legend.

If Coach Olsen wasn't such a boss I'd would have loved for a return home for him.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:01 pm

Well apparently, he's unavaiable till May, when the season starts in April...

Maybe an experienced manager could get away with it, but not a newbie like Nelson.

Another fail by MLSE and TFC.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:50 am

Bénin wrote:he may intend to be a manager-player Very Happy

This would be amazing on so many levels.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:12 am

Motogp69 wrote:
Bénin wrote:he may intend to be a manager-player Very Happy

This would be amazing on so many levels.
He intends on retiring and has ruled it out, but hey he might get so frustrated with losing that he changes his mind Razz
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down