PSG vs Ajaccio

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

PSG vs Ajaccio - Page 3 Empty Re: PSG vs Ajaccio

Post by sportsczy Fri 11 Jan 2013, 23:19

Pastore only does tricks! He can play normal... i've seen it. But he's too lazy to work his way into good positions and is forced to do these crazy flicks because he isn't moving well.

Tired of that douche. He's a whiner too.

I loved Lucas. Kid is all heart. One thing he needs to be careful with is those dribbles where he plants his foot at the last second. That plant foot will get crunched sooner or later and that could be a very serious injury. He needs to dribble and avoid planting like that too often.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri 11 Jan 2013, 23:21

TBF, Ibra should have had at least one goal for sure. He missed a sitter and a one-on-one... had several other opportunities too.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri 11 Jan 2013, 23:26

Arquitecto wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Looks like we saw the same game Arqi Sad

I really dislike Pastore... he's freakin terrible. Waste of space. The sooner he's gone, the better.

Ship him back to Llama land.
Laughing

Menez MUST start.He has been influencing results a lot.Even if that means playing Lucas in the middle and giving him a Kaka role.

I hope TS' injury is nothing serious.

And Ibra better get his act together in the next game

Last edited by Ganso on Fri 11 Jan 2013, 23:27; edited 1 time in total
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri 11 Jan 2013, 23:26

sportsczy wrote:Pastore only does tricks! He can play normal... i've seen it. But he's too lazy to work his way into good positions and is forced to do these crazy flicks because he isn't moving well.

Tired of that douche. He's a whiner too.

I loved Lucas. Kid is all heart. One thing he needs to be careful with is those dribbles where he plants his foot at the last second. That plant foot will get crunched sooner or later and that could be a very serious injury. He needs to dribble and avoid planting like that too often.

We won't deny Pastore's talent yet that can only go so far. Believe me at Palermo when his game was on, he was brilliant yet the inconsistency in his play along with disappearing never was mentioned. The guy just doesn't have the heart or mentality needed to play in this league.

As for Lucas I couldn't agree more. I mentioned how he reminded me of SES as when the odds were down he became a workhorse, showed little emotion and only looked towards unleashing some proactive play. Ibra was off color today but impressed me in his selfless passing to drop deep and bring an incoming central Lucas into play. The pieces are all there to have this partnership work. Seeing the training footages its clear Carlo wants to develop an understanding between them centrally.

As for the dribbles I agree as the back lines in the Ligue 1 are uncompromising as I've lost count how many times I've seen a split second anchored foot crunched into a severe injury. Good news is his tactical understanding shows he can develop within the league along with excelling earlier than we thought.

And its a shame I missed the St.Ettiene game as if PSG wasn't playing I would have loved to watch that. St.Et is one of my fav Ligue 1 teams to watch this year.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri 11 Jan 2013, 23:31

Ganso wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Looks like we saw the same game Arqi Sad

I really dislike Pastore... he's freakin terrible. Waste of space. The sooner he's gone, the better.

Ship him back to Llama land.
Laughing

Menez MUST start.He has been influencing results a lot.Even if that means playing Lucas in the middle and giving him a Kaka role.

I hope TS' injury is nothing serious.

And Ibra better get his act together in the next game

Argentines will freak out seeing that and all the Pastore hate Laughing Brasil :bow:

Menez for all his infuriating tendencies deserves to start I agree. It was almost disgraceful to see him not even come off the bench. He would have been perfect to address the lack of width today and his understanding with Ibra would have definitely brought a tangibility to the chances.

Silva? Don't know Regis. You of all people should know that impending doom look on his face when he was down on the ground. Sad It was similar to that look when he hobbled off vs Roma. It'll at least be a month I predict. Alex and Sakho can cover well but Silva is Silva and is the captain.

I'm sure Ibra will be back as every time he has a game like this he comes back stronger every time.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri 11 Jan 2013, 23:34

Pastore is certainly not a bad player.He needs to play in a team that would have him in a 'free role' and at the moment with Ibra (who i believe is the literally main playmaker of this team) around he is finding it difficult to adapt when being played on the wing and like Arq said Ibra would work well alongside a quick technical forward so there's no no point moving him to a central role either.Imo i think Pastore if played alongside pure No.9's would have been a completely different story altogether.

In the long run though ,PSG would be definitely better off without Pastore in the starting X1.With the likes of Lucas,Menez and Lavezzi supporting Ibra ,they definitely have the potential to become a devastating counter-attacking team.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri 11 Jan 2013, 23:47

Surag wrote:Pastore is certainly not a bad player.He needs to play in a team that would have him in a 'free role' and at the moment with Ibra (who i believe is the literally main playmaker of this team) around he is finding it difficult to adapt when being played on the wing and like Arq said Ibra would work well alongside a quick technical forward so there's no no point moving him to a central role either.Imo i think Pastore if played alongside pure No.9's would have been a completely different story altogether.

In the long run though ,PSG would be definitely better off without Pastore in the starting X1.With the likes of Lucas,Menez and Lavezzi supporting Ibra ,they definitely have the potential to become a devastating counter-attacking team.

Brilliantly said. Can't add much more too it.

Its obvious Carlo wants Pastore to be his Kaka but Pastore doesn't have the discipline, work ethic or attitude for it. Pastore just tactically doesn't fit this system which requires extreme tactical discipline putting Ibra and Lavezzi's role aside.

I can see Carlo slowly phasing Pastore out if he doesn't get his act together as Lucas starting is an indication of his early plans for him to be integrated along with his surprisingly unrestricted role.

PSG just should cut their losses and ship him off to a willing bidder.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat 12 Jan 2013, 00:47

TS rumored to be out for around 1 month.Valencia game is in exactly one month,so Thiago has to recover fast
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Xifio Sat 12 Jan 2013, 04:34

I have the match recorded, and haven't watched it yet, but I've heard the score and most of the talking points ... dropped points isn't a big deal, coz the others will drop more too ... and a Thiago Motta suspension is a blessing, coz it'll mean a higher chance of Verratti starting ... but an injury to Thiago Silva? terrible start to the year pale ...
Xifio
Xifio
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat 12 Jan 2013, 08:43

Ibra as the only creative passing option in the middle doesn't work. Carlo benched Pastore in November and PSG were horrible. Teams park the bus against Psg and ibra is forced to dezone without a playmaker and the box is then empty. PSG needs a competent AM. We're at our best when Ibra is moving or making runs in or around the box and linking up with someone in the middle. Motta and Matuidi are not playmakers. Verrati can be... but he makes too many stupid dribbling decisions in bad areas.

To me, Lucas should be tried as a AM. He doesn't naturally stay wide anyhow.

Menez is an absolute must in there as well. He's the only one that provides devastating width. Jallet too... but his centering is a bit suspect.

the way Ibra was used in Milan was a complete fail for CL. Why? it's too predictable and puts too much responsiblity in his hands. The better teams just took Ibra out of the game and Milan completely stalled. With the amount of talent PSG has and its CL ambitions, you have to be more multi-faceted.

it's ok for Ibra to play SSis another scorer was in there like Gameiro. but that's not how psg is set up. The talent set is more like chelsea where you have quick and technical
playmakers... not natural scorers. So you need the CF to be in the scoring zone.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat 12 Jan 2013, 08:52

and let's be fair, this loss is mostly on Ibra. he was given killer balls that a CF must put away. He just had a bad night.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat 12 Jan 2013, 08:56

Xifio wrote:I have the match recorded, and haven't watched it yet, but I've heard the score and most of the talking points ... dropped points isn't a big deal, coz the others will drop more too ... and a Thiago Motta suspension is a blessing, coz it'll mean a higher chance of Verratti starting ... but an injury to Thiago Silva? terrible start to the year pale ...

it would be ok except that Ajaccio were 3 pts off of relegation and the 2nd worse road team in Ligue 1. They only do ok at home lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat 12 Jan 2013, 09:21

Did anyone see Ibra badmouthing/imitating the ref after he wasnt awarded the foul in the dying minutes ? Ibra needs to be careful.lol..He's had such incidents in the past which have led to eventual suspensions.It would be disastrous from a PSG point of view if anything like that happens.He's the talisman of the side and PSG havent shown any signs of coping in the absence of him yet.

Talking about suspensions,LFP havent decided not to punish Ibra for his horrible challenge on Dejan Lovren.

Paris Saint-Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has avoided punishment from the LFP for a suspected stomp after the authorities could not establish whether it was intentional or not.

The incident occurred during a match between the Parisians and rivals Lyon on December 16 when Ibrahimovic's boot connected with Dejan Lovren's head.

Subsequently, the former AC Milan striker was called to a hearing on January 10 to present his defence and after reviewing his case the LFP has decided against handing him a punishment.

"After hearing counsel from the player and his representatives at PSG, the report compiled by the referee and after review of the video images, the Commission felt that they could not establish without doubt that the protagonist had voluntarily walked on his opponent and that therefore there was no reason to punish the player," read the LFP's official statement.

Ibrahimovic has been in fine form this season, netting 18 goals from 16 league appearances and this verdict will come as some relief to the capital side's title hopes.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat 12 Jan 2013, 11:05

Gameiro is in good form Lavezzi, Lucas and Menez are fantastic players. I think it would be healthy for the club if Ibra took a game off here and there for rest. We played without Ibra in the cup game this week and the attack was great.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3