nj
EarlyPrototype
guest7
BeautifulGame
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who treats his club more of a play toy?

Florentino Pérez vs Roman Abrahimovic vs Sheikh Mansour - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Florentino Pérez vs Roman Abrahimovic vs Sheikh Mansour - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 5 ]
Florentino Pérez vs Roman Abrahimovic vs Sheikh Mansour - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Florentino Pérez vs Roman Abrahimovic vs Sheikh Mansour - Page 2 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 8 ]
Florentino Pérez vs Roman Abrahimovic vs Sheikh Mansour - Page 2 Vote_lcap56%Florentino Pérez vs Roman Abrahimovic vs Sheikh Mansour - Page 2 Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 30

Florentino Pérez vs Roman Abrahimovic vs Sheikh Mansour - Page 2 Empty Re: Florentino Pérez vs Roman Abrahimovic vs Sheikh Mansour

Post by Ali Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:48 pm

Gil wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:Sheikh defo.

But sheik never buys players over the heads of the coach like Roman or Perez does/did for their personal satisfaction or ego?

Even though Sheik has more money than those two i would say he is the least of the 3 in treating the club like a play toy.I dont remember him ever interfering into coach's decision so far.

So basically you created this thread to slag of Madird and Chelsea then?

And apart from Shevchenko which players did Abramovich "buy over the heads of the coach"?

Torres ?

Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Florentino Pérez vs Roman Abrahimovic vs Sheikh Mansour - Page 2 Empty Re: Florentino Pérez vs Roman Abrahimovic vs Sheikh Mansour

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:31 am

Gil wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:Sheikh defo.

But sheik never buys players over the heads of the coach like Roman or Perez does/did for their personal satisfaction or ego?

Even though Sheik has more money than those two i would say he is the least of the 3 in treating the club like a play toy.I dont remember him ever interfering into coach's decision so far.

So basically you created this thread to slag of Madird and Chelsea then?

And apart from Shevchenko which players did Abramovich "buy over the heads of the coach"?

I was under the impression that this is a discussion forum.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:39 am

old money vs oil money vs new money

btw.... Perez doesnt use the club as his toy....
he is elected as president and cannot use a single cent of his money to pay for transfers
if u dont know or foolish enuf not to know that Real's annual revenue is at 450m euros.....
so the club has every f***ing right to use what ever money they have in any way they see fit
and if u havent noticed Madrid have spent 25m on 4 players.....
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by KMD Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:40 am

perez shouldn't be in that list.... real gets money for being real, he just rakes the dough.

abramovich vs. sheikh, it's hard to tell !! Because they both do, treat it like a toy, but i guess Mansour coz he has more money, and in 3-4 years his interest will fade, just like Roman's did.
KMD
KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:49 am

How did Perez make this list ? lol

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:51 am

Definitely Man City.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:54 am

The Sheikh,He doesn't need Fifa to create his dream team.
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:08 am

I included Perez in the list not because he splashes money but because interfered often in the way of coaches in the past.He sacked coaches for bizarre reasons,bought players on his wish not heeding to the coach wishes.Its often like he is doing it for his personal satisfaction more than the sake of Real Madrid.Ultimately even if he had Real's best intentions at heart similar to Roman he looked like making decisions based on his personal wishes rather than letting coaches do their job in the PAST.Thats why included him in this list.

Just my opinion though

Last edited by BeautifulGame on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:09 am

Perez is not an owner.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:06 pm

The Sheikh. Buying 8 strikers Florentino Pérez vs Roman Abrahimovic vs Sheikh Mansour - Page 2 2859867778
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:10 pm

I don't even think the Sheikh knows what's going on.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2