nj
EarlyPrototype
guest7
BeautifulGame
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who treats his club more of a play toy?

Florentino Pérez vs Roman Abrahimovic vs Sheikh Mansour Vote_lcap17%Florentino Pérez vs Roman Abrahimovic vs Sheikh Mansour Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 5 ]
Florentino Pérez vs Roman Abrahimovic vs Sheikh Mansour Vote_lcap27%Florentino Pérez vs Roman Abrahimovic vs Sheikh Mansour Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 8 ]
Florentino Pérez vs Roman Abrahimovic vs Sheikh Mansour Vote_lcap56%Florentino Pérez vs Roman Abrahimovic vs Sheikh Mansour Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 30

Florentino Pérez vs Roman Abrahimovic vs Sheikh Mansour Empty Florentino Pérez vs Roman Abrahimovic vs Sheikh Mansour

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:40 pm

Who treats his club more of a play toy?

Discuss :coffee:
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Florentino Pérez vs Roman Abrahimovic vs Sheikh Mansour Empty Re: Florentino Pérez vs Roman Abrahimovic vs Sheikh Mansour

Post by guest7 Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:41 pm

Sheikh Mansour bro

Perez isn't even the boss anymore, Mou is lmao
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Florentino Pérez vs Roman Abrahimovic vs Sheikh Mansour Empty Re: Florentino Pérez vs Roman Abrahimovic vs Sheikh Mansour

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:52 pm

Sheikh defo.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:59 pm

arab money ftw
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:00 pm

The Sheikh. Abramovich at least loves the club... even though he does some stupid decisions sometimes.

Fiorentino's all about the moneys.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:02 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:Sheikh defo.

But sheik never buys players over the heads of the coach like Roman or Perez does/did for their personal satisfaction or ego?

Even though Sheik has more money than those two i would say he is the least of the 3 in treating the club like a play toy.I dont remember him ever interfering into coach's decision so far.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:05 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:

But sheik never buys players over the heads of the coach like Roman or Perez does/did for their personal satisfaction or ego?

Even though Sheik has more money than those two i would say he is the least of the 3 in treating the club like a play toy.I dont remember him ever interfering into coach's decision so far.

Perez doesn't do it aswell. If I remember right it was Pellegrini himself that wanted Ronaldo and Kaka by saying that he needs superstars to win.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:13 pm

omarish wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

Perez doesn't do it aswell. If I remember right it was Pellegrini himself that wanted Ronaldo and Kaka by saying that he needs superstars to win.

IIRC Ronaldo was already bought in when Perez was talking with Wenger to be the coach.Pellegrini was bought in only after wenger turned down the job.Also Ronaldo was nearly chased for a year by Madrid.So dont think he was bought in because of Pellegrini's wish.

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:14 pm

At least Abramovich and Perez understand football.

And Perez is the most "old-fashioned" one out of the three, if you will. And he is sort of restricted by Madrid's regulatory system. And Mou.

Sheikh just has a list of Ballon D'Or Nominees and sees who he can buy.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by pdolson Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:23 pm

omarish wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

pfft you can't be serious. over the years there's been many reports of perez interfering with the coach. mid-season there was all this talk of mourinho's problems with the perez and other associates. after pellegrini left he talked about having no voice at madrid. after the 5-0 loss to barca perez tells the media that they need to buy new strikers in the winter transfer season. then there's the whole makekele incident. that's just what i can remember from. bet there's plently more. never heard anything like this from sheikh.

Last edited by pdolson on Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

pdolson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:24 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:

thats because Sheikh Mansour has so muhc money he doesnt even care about his toys anymore:
he tips others to buys and play with his own toys, while he just sits and watches.

Last edited by nj on Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by pdolson Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:24 pm

Guiltybystander wrote:At least Abramovich and Perez understand football.

And Perez is the most "old-fashioned" one out of the three, if you will. And he is sort of restricted by Madrid's regulatory system. And Mou.

whereas madrid just buy ballon d'or winners nobody who they are.

pdolson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:31 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:

If you hadn't noticed Mourinho is the boss now.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:32 pm

pdolson wrote:
omarish wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

pfft you can't be serious. over the years there's been many reports of perez interfering with the coach. mid-season there was all this talk of mourinho's problems with the perez and other associates. after pellegrini left he talked about having no voice at madrid. after the 5-0 loss to barca perez tells the media that they need to buy new strikers in the winter transfer season. then there's the whole makekele incident. that's just what i can remember from. bet there's plently more. never heard anything like this from sheikh.

Him and Mou never had problems. The only management problems we have had lately was Mou VS Valdano and Mou won becouse he got Perez to his side. Atleast get your facts straight. Btw, you do know Mou wants new strikers? He wants Kun...
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:37 pm

pdolson wrote:
Guiltybystander wrote:At least Abramovich and Perez understand football.

whereas madrid just buy ballon d'or winners nobody who they are.

Well, at least they actually want to come, no?
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:41 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

I was referring to what Perez did in the past though.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:43 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

I was referring to what Perez did in the past though.

Present is more important.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:44 pm

pdolson wrote:
omarish wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

Smh, It was Mous idea to get 3rd striker, and he was right, Higuain had a op, Benzema had confidence problems, so the only strikers we couldved played was Castilla ones...
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by pdolson Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:44 pm

omarish wrote:
pdolson wrote:
omarish wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

Him and Mou never had problems. The only management problems we have had lately was Mou VS Valdano and Mou won becouse he got Perez to his side. Atleast get your facts straight. Btw, you do know Mou wants new strikers? He wants Kun...

yeah well no way is it true that perez doesn't influence mangerial decisons. like in the first galaticos era were he made the coach play the players based on their profile and not their capabilities,

pdolson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:58 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:

Stop talking sense.

Gets you nowhere on a forum like this.
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:27 pm

lol I actually met Sheikh Mansour and voted for him cuz of how much money he spent, but hes actually not as ignorant as all of you think, hes just willing to do whatever to get to where he wants to be .
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:32 pm

Florentino Perez doesnt inject money into RM
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:39 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:

So basically you created this thread to slag of Madird and Chelsea then?

And apart from Shevchenko which players did Abramovich "buy over the heads of the coach"?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:41 pm

One would assume by now that Roman and Florentino are in it for reasons that aren't play toys...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:48 pm

Gil wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

So basically you created this thread to slag of Madird and Chelsea then?

And apart from Shevchenko which players did Abramovich "buy over the heads of the coach"?

Torres ?
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next