Nomad
inderbaby
Cotes
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Parma Vs Juventus - Page 2 Empty Re: Parma Vs Juventus

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:32 pm

dronte wrote:This again showed how much we need at least one capable striker. Not even Vucinic could save the match today.

Today we didn't lack st we lacked team play we sucked we created 2 chances whole game 2 fuqing chances team on the same level like Parma and Cagliari creates only 2 chances and we looked like one today.

WE MUST CHANGE TO 4-3-3 with peluso as LB or Caceres. Bonucci must stop going to the center with the ball and leaving so much space at the back. 4-3-3 is the answer because Matri is phoenomenal in that formation plus we get defensive stability

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:55 pm

Can someone please explain to me what happened? I turned the game off at 1-0 how did we tie? This is *bleep* believable if we don't win the title this year then im blaming Marotta. WE NEED A REAL STRIKER
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:58 pm

juveman17 wrote:Can someone please explain to me what happened? I turned the game off at 1-0 how did we tie? This is *bleep* believable if we don't win the title this year then im blaming Marotta. WE NEED A REAL STRIKER

Vuci was in the center of the pitch ready to receive the ball which was going to his feet and conte shouted to him to leave the ball and Palletta recevied the ball passed to sansovini, Bonucci again *bleep* up the offside trap and Caceres was not so fast to catch 19 years old sansovini
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:03 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
juveman17 wrote:Can someone please explain to me what happened? I turned the game off at 1-0 how did we tie? This is *bleep* believable if we don't win the title this year then im blaming Marotta. WE NEED A REAL STRIKER

Vuci was in the center of the pitch ready to receive the ball which was going to his feet and conte shouted to him to leave the ball and Palletta recevied the ball passed to sansovini, Bonucci again *bleep* up the offside trap and Caceres was not so fast to catch 19 years old sansovini

what a *bleep* disgrace this isn't juve this is shit
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:29 am

I honestly don't understand why people are mad...
The team played well...
It's obvious we didn't get the result we want but none the less...it was a good match...
We learned alot of stuff, one main one for me, Caceres can be a back up till Chiellini returns or like Padoin can perform well on both wings, etc

Conte told Vucinic to dummy a ball which got cut out which was what caused the goal...
Shit happens...we ain't in no crisis...
Lazio is our closes rival right now & they are on great form but if you look at the teams they played the last 3 matches (Atalanta,Cagliari & Catania), then you will realize they haven't faced any top teams which they always falter against (expect Roma)...

We are currently in the slump we were last season when we drew 4 straight...once we start winning again,it's all smooth sailing from there...& to be quite honest,i'd rather have the slump now when we have injured & away players than later in the season when UCL starts again plus Coppa Semi's...

Forza Juve!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:19 am

Cotes wrote:I honestly don't understand why people are mad...
The team played well...
It's obvious we didn't get the result we want but none the less...it was a good match...
We learned alot of stuff, one main one for me, Caceres can be a back up till Chiellini returns or like Padoin can perform well on both wings, etc

Conte told Vucinic to dummy a ball which got cut out which was what caused the goal...
Shit happens...we ain't in no crisis...
Lazio is our closes rival right now & they are on great form but if you look at the teams they played the last 3 matches (Atalanta,Cagliari & Catania), then you will realize they haven't faced any top teams which they always falter against (expect Roma)...

We are currently in the slump we were last season when we drew 4 straight...once we start winning again,it's all smooth sailing from there...& to be quite honest,i'd rather have the slump now when we have injured & away players than later in the season when UCL starts again plus Coppa Semi's...

Forza Juve!

:bow:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down