Arsenal 0 - 2 Manchester City: Arsenal screw themselves over inside 10 minutes.

+13
SamuelJayC
mani88
the xcx
Lex
El Gunner
Wilson37
RealGunner
djoe26
MJ
Chumlum
The Verminator
Rev
Jay29
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Arsenal 0 - 2 Manchester City: Arsenal screw themselves over inside 10 minutes. - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal 0 - 2 Manchester City: Arsenal screw themselves over inside 10 minutes.

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:44 am

MJGunner wrote:tbf I think Chelsea were thinking the same thing about playing Barca when they sucked in the league last year.
Well yeah, but we can barely defend Sad.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 0 - 2 Manchester City: Arsenal screw themselves over inside 10 minutes. - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal 0 - 2 Manchester City: Arsenal screw themselves over inside 10 minutes.

Post by DuringTheWar Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:41 am

About kompany red card, I can just imagine everyone examining slow mo replays searching for whether it was two footed or studs up ect. It makes me laugh, people seem to forget that it is about whether the tackle is dangerous, that is the bottom line. Seemed dangerous to me, forget replays, just watch in real time, when you start to tackling from the front of a player instead of the side there is more risk involved, you need to be especially controlled, was kompany controlled? no, dude jumped into the tackle in an ugly mannor with too much force, if Jack got to the ball first that could easily have been very nasty, I mean very easily. Just lucky Jack slipped and went flying. Kompany made me lol though, the way he was hopping on one leg pointing at Jack trying to get him sent off was hilarious

ps, some saying it wasn't two footed I don't think you understand why two footed tackles are dangerous. It's not about kicking your opponent with both feet it's because your jumping into the ttackle with both legs forward and you will hit your opponent with way too much weight. Whilst he didn't have both feet out at the point of contact he did jump with both legs forward into the tackle, very stupid, idiotic, and it isn't the first time either
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2