7amood11
sportsczy
worms
Toffer Harley
fatman123
Kaladin
16 posters

Go down

Twitter spat between Joey Barton and Dietmar Hamann Empty Twitter spat between Joey Barton and Dietmar Hamann

Post by Kaladin Mon 14 Jan 2013, 22:53

http://thesco.re/W120UY

I admit there were some funny parts, but come on these guys should set an example for the youngsters ffs

Sent from my iPhone
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Twitter spat between Joey Barton and Dietmar Hamann Empty Re: Twitter spat between Joey Barton and Dietmar Hamann

Post by fatman123 Mon 14 Jan 2013, 23:01

Barton :bow:
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Twitter spat between Joey Barton and Dietmar Hamann Empty Re: Twitter spat between Joey Barton and Dietmar Hamann

Post by Toffer Harley Mon 14 Jan 2013, 23:19

entertaining stuff, even though it might be a bad example...

not very classy to dig out stories about hamann's gambling addiction etc. but it's no secret that barton will go all the way when someone pisses him off.
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Mon 14 Jan 2013, 23:20

Started off funny then it gradually got more and more personal and it become pathetic really,they both come off looking immature and just sad tbh.How old are they? Both in their 30's?

worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Mon 14 Jan 2013, 23:26

Other ones on Bartans feed:

"I won't be engaging with dis-loyal, glue sniffers anymore. Say what he wants from now on. I'll see him when I see him"

"Sniffed and gambled all your dough. What a waste. Left kids and wife, cos u pulled a young bird. Tragic. Now do one Tourette's face!"

Couldn't Hamman sue him for slander? He is publicly calling him a Coke head without any evidence.

Barton went to far IMO,basically calling him a Coke Head,a glue sniffer,calling his wife a wrongin then just to make it worse call him a Tourettes face because he has a nervous twitch.Saying shit about his kids not respecting him as well.

What a *bleep*.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon 14 Jan 2013, 23:32

tbh, hamman posted on barton's twitter, which started the whole thing. If he doesn't want to get verbally abused, he shouldn't instigate like that.... and he knows what Barton is about. It's not like this type of reaction should be a surprise.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Mon 14 Jan 2013, 23:40

Ye Hamman started it,it was none of his business but there's still no need to go as far as Barton did.I wouldn't be surprised he didn't insult one of Hammans dead relatives or something,that was the next step.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue 15 Jan 2013, 02:37

It's Hamann's fault. He should've just stayed out of it.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue 15 Jan 2013, 02:42

7amood11 wrote:It's Hamann's fault. He should've just stayed out of it.

If you read my history, I have always defended Joey, but I lost all my respect for him here.

Is what he said wrong ?

Barton is still a QPR player and is technically paid half of his wages by Tony Fernandes n QPR.

Newcastle did him and favour to support him after his scandals a few years back and gave him a contract....

Hamann simply said, don't cut the hands that feed you...and then Joey just completely went off. I was surprised.

Barton and Hamann used to have some really cool banters on twitter before....first I thought it's one of them, but I guess not.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Tue 15 Jan 2013, 02:48

Good stuff right there, even if i only understood half of it. Laughing

Can someone quickly explain some of it? Hamann is calling Barton out because he doesn't like him talking transfers about QPR??

Both should be ashamed of their 3rd grade spelling.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue 15 Jan 2013, 02:50

Damn, Barton murdered him.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue 15 Jan 2013, 03:09

wat a clown Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue 15 Jan 2013, 04:13

Gil wrote:Damn, Barton murdered him.

Murdered him in looking like the bigger idiot??
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue 15 Jan 2013, 04:18

Subtitle is wrong. It implies Joey "Beats Up On Teenagers" Barton is a professional

Mods, please fix this
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue 15 Jan 2013, 04:19

Talking of addictions, didn't Barton admit to being an alcoholic?

What a nob cheese
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Tue 15 Jan 2013, 04:21

Barton :bow: Absolute class :bow:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue 15 Jan 2013, 06:41

Joey Barton :bow:

To be fair Hamann was looking for it and Barton responded in an aggressive way.

Joey the English/faux French pitbull :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue 15 Jan 2013, 10:46

Well, obviously Barton fell into Hamann's trap and went totally ballistic, thus making himself look like an utter moron (after all, he went around calling names and throwing around vulgarities, while Hamann mainly elegantly goaded him). English players really shouldn't touch twitter if they have a problem with anger management Laughing
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue 15 Jan 2013, 10:51

Twitter beef Rolling Eyes

Both should have better things to do with their time.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue 15 Jan 2013, 12:04

Barton tweeted this morning: “I've slept on it. I have no right to question a man I hardly know. I must, therefore apologize for my part in last night's heated exchange.”
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down