RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Rumours 3 Empty Re: January Transfer Rumours 3

Post by Onyx Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 0:35

According to Sky Sport, a Galatasaray executive is actually in Italy, and tomorrow Soren Lerby, agent of Inter Milan 28 year old attacking midfielder Wesley Sneijder, will be in the Lombard city to try to carry out his client's transfer to the Turkish club.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 0:40

Blue Barrett wrote:Has anyone posted this yet?

http://www.actusports.fr/28191/info-rmc-falcao-en-premier-league/

Basically RMC Radio from Spain claiming Falcao has agreed to join Chelsea in the summer.

I don't believe a word of it but everyone's been yapping about it so I thought I'd post it in here for anyone who cares to know.

Imo as credible as the Pep to Bayern rumours.....which isn't saying much.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 0:45

Ben Arfa sounds out Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool
The former Marseille man has admitted turning down a move away from St James Park in the summer, however he has now signalled his interest in moving to a bigger club in England
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 0:55

Marseille striker Loic Remy has still not decided whether to join Newcastle or QPR, according to OM's sporting director Jose Anigo.

The France international is in England to seal a move to the Premier League this month and had appeared set for a move to St James' Park.

But Anigo has revealed Rangers are also one of a number of clubs interested in the 26-year-old.

He told RTL television: "We at OM reached an agreement with Newcastle, but we also talked with other English clubs.
"We gave them a working basis and it remains up to Loic to choose the club he prefers in terms of their structure or sporting plans.

"He is currently in England and is speaking with some clubs.
"Everyone talks about Newcastle, but it is not just Newcastle because he is talking with other clubs.

"We have to remain cautious. We have done our job and players and agents must do theirs. Nothing is done."

Reports on Monday claimed Remy was due to have a medical at QPR on Tuesday and Anigo claimed the player had not ruled out moving to the Premier League's bottom club.

"QPR have deep pockets and a manager (Harry Redknapp) known in England to have a good reputation, so I do not think Loic has closed the door on QPR," he said.

Rangers refused to comment on the reports linking them with Remy when contacted by Press Association Sport.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 0:58

The Sanchez wrote:Ben Arfa sounds out Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool
The former Marseille man has admitted turning down a move away from St James Park in the summer, however he has now signalled his interest in moving to a bigger club in England

No he didn't..... gotta love the journalist lies.

Real quote =
January Transfer Rumours 3 Vr08S
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 0:59

Chelsea are basically full-up on players in his position, and Arsenal aren't exactly stretched for such a player either (though not as stacked as Chelsea). Meanwhile LFC just wouldn't be that attractive to him, I don't think. Nor do I think he'll be that attractive to LFC.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 1:00

Its a made up lie anyway Red.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 1:01

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Its a made up lie anyway Red.

Most anything about LFC is these days.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 1:01

Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez admits he would like to play for Boca Juniors again, especially with Carlos Bianchi as manager.

It was reported this week City intend to offer Tevez a new contract to prevent the striker leaving for free when his current deal expires in 18 months.

But the Argentinean admits the desire to return to his first club always exists, especially with the current manager in place.

He told ESPN's Sportscenter: "The will to return to Boca always exists, even more so with Bianchi as a manager.

"I would like to wear the shirt of the team I love again."

He also feels at present there are better strikers than him for the Argentine national team.

"Nowadays the Argentine national team have better strikers than me," he said. "A person must have the greatness to say the national team doesn't need him anymore.

"There are players nowadays that are a level above."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 1:02

Quite surprised to see Chelsea part of this rumour. We couldn't even fit him in even if we went after him.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 1:05

Tbf Barrett if you persist with Mata and Hazard and a winger you have recently he's a much better winger than Moses but as i said its a made up lie.

And he never said that as seen in the screenshot above.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 1:08

Corinthians midfielder Paulinho has changed agents.

Lancenet says Inter Milan have approached Paulinho's new agent, Giuliano Bertolucci, about a move to Italy this month.

Inter will use the cash saved from Wesley Sneijder's imminent move to Galatasaray to fund a deal for Paulinho.

Bertolucci is taking care of Paulinho in partnership with Kia Joorabchian.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 1:10

Milan are ready to offer €9m for Centurion, according to CdS. Braida met with his agent, Alejandro Mazzoni, earlier today

Anyone watches Sporting? or can tell me anything about this guy? I've seen his name here and there
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 1:13

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Tbf Barrett if you persist with Mata and Hazard and a winger you have recently he's a much better winger than Moses but as i said its a made up lie.

And he never said that as seen in the screenshot above.
Reckon he'd be at Newcastle for at least 1 more season.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 1:20

Interviewed by Sky Sport, AC Milan president Silvio Berlusconi has declared: "Our team cannot be judged today, as we need to find other young players to add to our project. Is Allegri the right coach to work with the youngsters?

He is our coach and he will continue with us also in the future. Balotelli a rotten apple? I apologize if my words have been misunderstood. I wanted to say that we need leaders for our dressing room. In any case he has never been one of our targets. New signings in this transfer window? I hope so, Galliani has found some possible targets, but he must hurry up.

Abate to Zenit? I don't think he can leave now. He is an Italy international and we want to keep him at Milan".

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 1:22

If we stay up Laughing but he already said he will speak to the board in the summer to see what our ambitions are and thats fair enough.

But it annoys me when the media make straight up lies Mad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 1:30

Looks like we might be bringing back Immobile.Corriere Dello Sport say Immobile will sign for us.

Some other reports(Sportmediaset) say Padoin might be offered in exchange as well.

I'd honestly be delighted for this move to happen.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 5:00

Juventus are preparing a bid for Olympique Lyonnais striker Lisandro Lopez, according to reports in France.

Le Pogres understand that the Bianconeri could attempt to sign the 29-year-old for a fee of €8 million.

The Argentine has also been linked with Fiorentina, but it looks like the Scudetto holders will make the first move.

It’s believed that manager Antonio Conte wants someone to spearhead the attack given his side’s poor performances to start 2013.

Athletic Bilbao’s Fernando Llorente is another player that’s been pursued by the Old Lady, but may leave Spain at the end of his contract in June.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 9:26

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Ca-s-agite-a-toulouse/342520

l'equipe summarizes toulouse's transfert activity.

Sissoko is undecided and has offers from monaco (5mil a year lol), OM, qpr, newcastle and spurs.

Toulouse have proposed mbengue to OM.

There is no intent by Toulouse to sell Capoue to anyone this winter unless his exit clause is met (22 million).
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 14:16

St Etienne striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang claims to be a target for Premier League clubs, but says he will not be moving until the summer.

Quotes attributed to Aubameyang over the weekend saw him linked with Manchester giants City and United.

The Gabon international is also understood to be attracting interest from Newcastle, who are in the market for a new forward after offloading Demba Ba to Chelsea.

Aubameyang has made no secret of his desire to test himself at a higher level in the future, with England his most likely destination.

He has, however, been quick to point out that he has no desire to secure a switch during the winter transfer window, and he has no intention of relaxing that stance.

"I say it again, I am not thinking about leaving," Aubameyang told L'Equipe.

"I have a lot of interest, but the best solution is to stay at St Etienne and leave in the summer.

"It is very clear in my mind that these will be my last six months with St Etienne. Then, I don't know.

"It is nice to already have offers from England and I hope to leave for a club that will allow me to keep improving. There could be a surprise, but I am not planning on staying in France."

----------------------------

According to media reports Porto officials are in Milan meeting with Inter officials in an attempt to sign Ricky Alvarez before the January transfer window closes.

The 24-year-old, signef from Velez Sarsfield in 2011, is available given his sporadic form and injury issues this season.

The Argentine attacking midfielder has only made nine League appearances this term and seven of those have come from the bench.

There was talk that Spanish outfit Espanyol could be interested in taking him on loan, but it appears that Porto are heading the list of clubs wanting his signature.

------------------------------

Arsenal are are ready to offer 10 million pounds to Atletico de Madrid to obtain 25 year old forward Adrian Lopez.

------------------------------------

Juan Zuniga and Juan Fernando Quintero’s agent has claimed that Barcelona are one of several clubs interested in signing the Serie A-based duo.

The Colombian duo are both represented by Riccardo Calleri, who this week has claimed are both attracting a lot of interest.

Zuniga is a 27-year-old winger and a firm fixture at Napoli, whilst young attacking talent Quintero has caught the attention this season with his performances at Pescara.

I will not confirm anything in particular,” Calleri told Radio Crc on Monday.

“But there are several teams at the highest level in Spain and the Premier League who are tracking Zuniga.

“I think it’s normal, because he is a player that every big club could use due to his versatility to play at the back or further up the pitch, he would fit in very well.

“Barcelona are following him, and also Quintero.”

The 27-year-old Zuniga was also linked with a possible move away from Napoli last summer by his agent, who as well has publicly hinted to his club more than once of the desire for a new contract for the player.

Zuniga’s current deal expires in June 2014.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 15:16

Daily Fail ( who usually are pretty nailed on with us strangely) are linking us with Siem De Jong.

Meh i'll take anything at the moment.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 15:37

French TV states that former Arsenal striker could return to Emirates Stadium.

French television station Beinsport have reported that Arsenal are looking to bring back a former Gunners striker this January transfer window – but it’s not Thierry Henry.

Instead, it’s Jeremie Aliadiere, who is enjoying a fine season for Lorient in Ligue 1.

The 29 year-old has been in fine form in the French league this season, scoring seven times and providing six assists in 18 appearances this season.

Still, he is hardly the big name signing that Arsenal supporters are looking for this January, and unlikely to be the man to take them to the next level.

Beinsport report that a number of Premier League teams have been impressed by Aliadiere’s record in Ligue 1 this season, and Arsenal are amongst those teams mulling over a bid.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 15:41

Spanish club Malaga have completed a loan deal for Chelsea's Brazilian teenager Lucas Piazon, according to reports in Spain.

The attacker has been on the fringes of the first-team at Stamford Bridge this season, but Rafa Benitez wants him to gain experience by spending the rest of the campaign in La Liga.

Looking forward to seeing the white pele tear up La Liga.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 15:57

Sky Sports sources understand Remy will have a medical with QPR today.

-------------------------------

According to L'Equipe, Juventus are still interested in 23 year old midfielder Moussa Sissoko, whose contract with Toulouse will expire at the end of the season.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next