Eivindo
sportsczy
redblack88
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kaka may come back Empty Kaka may come back

Post by redblack88 Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:30 am

So Kaka is close to come back to Milan right now (even if the deal is complicated because Galliani asks for a loan, of course...). My question is: where would he fit in our current 4-3-3?
Can he play in the midfield? Or maybe he could play like Boa, as a "Falso 9"?
Or maybe Allegri will switch to a 4-2-3-1, also given De Jong injury and the lack of decent midfielders? So Kaka would play as a "number 10", which is his natural position IMHO.

What do you think? Do we need him?
redblack88
redblack88
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Kaka may come back Empty Re: Kaka may come back

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:56 am

Madrid are going to want 20 mil because that's what the LA Galaxy offered in the summer... loan won't happen.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:58 am

we could have sold kaka to city for a lot more before madrid got him too, lets see what happens... 20 mil is never gonna happen
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:11 am

madrid wants him out.. he wants milan.. milan want him.. F*** REAL ARE FILTHY RICH THEY WILL EARN 20MIL JUST BY HIS FREE WAGE SLOTS.. JUST LOAN HIM
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:10 pm

Completely backwards move.

Not only is Kaka finished, injury prone but he is 30 and won't even with the 4-3-3.

If we cut his wages into half he still will cost us an arm & leg calculating up to 35 million in 3 years. Unless Galliani can pull of a signature move of brilliance (to which he doesn't do anymore) then this will set our system and development back substantially. Enough nostalgia, its time to move on. This board of ours is pathetic.

Oh yea, did I mention that he is cup tied?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:18 pm

Arquitecto wrote:

Does that really matter?We could have Messi and CR playing for us and we still wouldn't win tbh
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:22 pm

Ganso wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Does that really matter?We could have Messi and CR playing for us and we still wouldn't win tbh

His presence, European experience and vision would at least add some incentive as despite being out of our depth vs Barcelona we still need to reinforce.

Only positive of drawing vs them would have us think Berlusconi would splash some money while the only thing we have gotten is some Serie B starlet for the summer and moving for a finished player out of nostalgia.

One step forward and two steps back as usual for us.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:02 pm

I think you are wrong Arq.. Kaka isn't a step backwards , i am bit surprised to read as such from you. It's not nostalgia that drives this move , it's passion .

Let's get one thing straight , we won't be winning anything any time soon. So , taking back Kaka will only enchance the strength of the team . And with Boateng playing deeper , we could go back to our 4-3-1-2 and kick some ass now. It should be similar to Ancelotti's 4-3-1-2 , with Ses playing mid-wide left in Shevchenko's role.

Monty , Boateng and Kaka in the midfield , it can produce great things with time.
Or we could try out again the 4-2-3-1 . With Kaka , we will have the flexibility and the option to do so , if the need arives or the circumstances command so.

But Kaka must actualy become a Milan player once again before i say more , but boy , the news made my day. I can't wait to see what happens.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:29 pm

I think Kaka would give a boost to both El Shaarawy and Saponara if he is to come. I also dont think that Kaka is finished, we made that assumption with Pirlo and look what happened. Plus, we need a leader in and off the field and I believe Kaka is an ideal one since he is an idol for a lot of our young players and respected by everyone at Milan. I would love Kaka back, but I hope that it is not the last of our moves in the winter since as Arq mentioned earlier, Kaka is cup tied, therefore we would require more players for the CL.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:31 pm

i want kaka back. we are lacking leadership in this team really badly.

whatever the tactics maybe, but kaka can play as 4-2-1-3 ..

as far as i am concerned he is still a champion, and he still has lot left in him... only problem being real madrid demands and his salary

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:36 pm

Dante wrote:I think you are wrong Arq.. Kaka isn't a step backwards , i am bit surprised to read as such from you. It's not nostalgia that drives this move , it's passion .

Let's get one thing straight , we won't be winning anything any time soon. So , taking back Kaka will only enchance the strength of the team . And with Boateng playing deeper , we could go back to our 4-3-1-2 and kick some ass now. It should be similar to Ancelotti's 4-3-1-2 , with Ses playing mid-wide left in Shevchenko's role.

Monty , Boateng and Kaka in the midfield , it can produce great things with time.
Or we could try out again the 4-2-3-1 . With Kaka , we will have the flexibility and the option to do so , if the need arives or the circumstances command so.

But Kaka must actualy become a Milan player once again before i say more , but boy , the news made my day. I can't wait to see what happens.

Dante, I'm afraid I will have to disagree with you here. I'll give you my thoughts here:

-At the moment the closest possible move is for a loan deal and doesn't mention anything of a loan with option to buy. Why? LA Galaxy has offered 20 million for Kaka over the summer and I doubt Milan has the money let alone paying such a sum for Kaka to cut the losses of Madrid who will want to optimize on their huge loss.

-So we've extrapolated that if the deal does happen, then it is a loan deal. So far the only optimism that we have been given about letting go of our stars for our "new project" is focusing on the Primavera and not relying on star names and past legends of football. It has been declared that this transition period will need as many youngsters as possible on order for it to be in fruition until the next 4-5 years where our new "youth" project will be measured as a success or a failure. Which is why we are not going for out of contract star names who are on the wrong side of 20. I mean we both know the only positive in the transition period of ours is that the intention is to bring up a young squad from Primavera and imports.

-Kaka is 30 years old, has lost that pace and frankly hasn't evolved his game to make up for it. Hasn't performed well in a consecutive string of matches let alone vs big teams even if he isn't getting regular time. So in essence, he is a shadow of the player in every possible way. I don't even recognize him when he plays for Real nowadays.

-His presence will mean that we will have to change our best system in the 4-3-3 to implement him in a Christmas Tree, 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-1-2 as aside from the 4-2-3-1, other formations haven't been tried out, haven't been as successful as the current 4-3-3. Not only that, but we will have to build the side around him to an extent to bring out his strengths, overcome his off-form/past prime play.

-It stunts the development of future potentials. Maybe not SES since as of now he will not move central but for Bojan who we seemingly will purchase, to an extent KPB's psudo-resurgence in form, or any other youngster we hope to implement within this year. It just doesn't make sense to implement a 30 year old injury prone player who is past his prime.

-Milan factor? Coming back will bring the best out of him? Could just happen as Milan have the tendency to bring a resurgence for players when they are down yet it will be a timely process which has Shevchenko written all over it. We do not need a short term solution like Kaka.

-Cup tied

-Willing to reduce his wages to half which is 13 million at Real Madrid. Even if we keep him then within 3 years we will spend 35-40 million for his wages +estimated transfer which is a realistic figure as of now. Given the reason we sold Silva, Ibra and literally all our best players, this transfer would be an absolute hypocrisy to the project Milan and Allegri have worked to build upon.

Dante the truth is I'm surprised at myself as my heart says Kaka and says that I want him here more then anyone. It would bring tears to see him wearing the Rossonero shirt again but given its potential downfalls and ramifications, I don't see this as a shrewd move but one which is short sighted and typical of Galliani's recent failures.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:39 pm

This is a loan deal,I don't think we will be signing him for good
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:26 am

Galliani has said that we are only focused on signing Kaka and no one else..

Berlusconi July 29, 2009 "We will be counting players who are under 23. We will no longer buy players who are over 30,"

Kaka may come back Tumblr_ma3yt7r5GR1qbbs8oo1_500
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:29 am

The anti-youth curse strikes again.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:32 am

LA Galaxy backed off because of the salary demands on an extension by kaka. You're only allowed 3 wages above a certain amount per team according to MLS rules. Donovan and Keane are 2... i believe they're holding out for Lampard for the 3rd one.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:37 am

He is cup tied.

If anything, the possibility of a miracle would have made me support this move. Seeing as he is cup tied, and a massive miracle is needed to even get the CL places, I would rather not wager on Kaka even though I love the guy.

Arq summed up how I feel about it. Even though, if he was not cup tied, I would welcome the move hoping a miracle happens. Seeing as he is, I am hoping this is just a BS rumor. LET THE YOUTH POLICY CONTINUE
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:42 am

This saga seems to rear it's head every window. I'm pretty sick of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by redblack88 Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:14 am

Personally, i think Kaka is on a total different level, he has nothing to do with the youth policy. His arrival would mean a lot in terms of passion, expertise, motivation and leadership. Of course it is not an investment for the future, but let's face it: we suck right now and we need reinforcement.

He is not finished: he is 31, we have far older players on the pitch (yepes, ambrosini...), and he would be by far the best player of the team in terms of class.

The most important thing, btw, is that we desperately need a leader: even though i liked the experiment of Montolivo as captain, Kaka would be a much better choice. He will keep the team together, motivate players like robinho (and i guess also Pato would have stayed with Kaka here...).

IMHO our team is not doing well this season not because we sold Ibra, which I frankly never liked, but because we let go players like Seedorf, Pippo, Nesta and Gattuso: they were not only skilled, but most importantly they were LEADERS. That's what we need now.

I desperately want him back! Heart

Finally, the idea of an "Ancelotti's 4-3-1-2" is good: with Boa-Monto-Noce in the midfield (vs Ancelotti's Seedorf-Pirlo-Gattuso, I know there is no comparison here, but that's what we have now...) and Kaka behind SES and Pazzo (vs Ancelotti's Sheva and Pippo: again, no comparison, but still...).

Let's see what happens!
redblack88
redblack88
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:46 pm

I love the idea of Kaka coming back just because it's Kaka. There is a sort of sacrafice that goes with this though. Where do we put him? Surely we would have to switch back to a 4-2-3-1. Even then, who do we drop? Prince? Robinho? Or even the unthinkable SES! The only option I can think of is....

--------------------------------Abbiati
De Sciglio----------Bonera-----------Zapata------------Constant

----------------------Montolivo------Nocerino

-----------Robinho------------Kaka--------------SES

------------------------------Pazzo/Niang
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:10 pm

Milantildeath wrote:I love the idea of Kaka coming back just because it's Kaka. There is a sort of sacrafice that goes with this though. Where do we put him? Surely we would have to switch back to a 4-2-3-1. Even then, who do we drop? Prince? Robinho? Or even the unthinkable SES! The only option I can think of is....

--------------------------------Abbiati
De Sciglio----------Bonera-----------Zapata------------Constant

----------------------Montolivo------Nocerino

-----------Robinho------------Kaka--------------SES

------------------------------Pazzo/Niang

That's a good lineup for Serie A, but its super attacking so we may get exposed against bigger teams.

My personal choice would be the christmas tree, with Kaka and SES behind the striker. SES would drift more to the left while Kaka would play a slightly more central role, with De Sciglio providing width on the right.

Something like this (while attacking)

---------------------------Abbiati
---------------------Mexes--------------Zapata------------------Constant
----------------Nocerino-----Montolivo------------Boateng

De Sciglio --------------------Kaka---------------------SES

--------------------------Striker

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:40 pm

that's too many players mate
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:33 pm

According to AS and Marca, Madrid require 25 million.... you guys lucked out lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:38 pm

Milantildeath wrote:that's too many players mate

Nah its 11, just a bit of an unconventional formation, but I think it's tactical genius.

Give me a Serie C2 job now.

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:31 pm

KR10 wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:that's too many players mate

Nah its 11, just a bit of an unconventional formation, but I think it's tactical genius.

Give me a Serie C2 job now.

nevermind, I thought I saw a right back, with all that said it looks way too unbalanced to work
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:32 pm

It's being report that Allegri wants to play Kaka as a regista scratch
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team