Post by Milantildeath Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 2:32

It's being report that Allegri wants to play Kaka as a regista scratch

Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Kaka may come back - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaka may come back

Post by Milantildeath Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 2:33

sportsczy wrote:According to AS and Marca, Madrid require 25 million.... you guys lucked out lol.

two year long loan, the figures will go undisclosed. We will not pay anything close to 25mil.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 6:28

If Berlu buys Mario and Ricky in this transfer window Ill send a letter with "Grazie Presidente"in 46 font on it .
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 7:09

i am extremely happy. as far as i am concerned his whole issues got to do with his confidence, same as ibra at barcelona. he will come good. sure he doesnt have that same speed but was kaka all about speed?? no .. he has natural talent, skills technical ability and intelligence to get back to his best.

i made a huge mistake thinking pirlo was finished and we did right thing to get rid of his 6 million a year wage bill. look at him now... pirlo has been playing great football as before.

sure we have lot of young people but kaka's leadership, and helping hand along with youngsters just fits well.

actually my primary concern is if allegri plays him as DM. if that ever were to happen, i would think that allegri is the stupid coach ever.

anyway, i will be absolutely delighted for that to happen. we lost awful lot of fans in stadium because kaka left. season subscription dropped.

hope are not playing anywhere like 25 million or paying hefty wages, just sticking with our wage cap of max. 5 million.

i think him back to milan will only do milan good. we have lot to improve on though, especially on defensive department.

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 11:56

Milantildeath wrote:
sportsczy wrote:According to AS and Marca, Madrid require 25 million.... you guys lucked out lol.

two year long loan, the figures will go undisclosed. We will not pay anything close to 25mil.

That's what i'm saying. I don't see this happening. We are starting both Modric and Ozil together the last 2 games and have played our best... we have no AM depth as a result. We're probably going to require an amount we can use to buy someone else.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 13:02

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/01/19/primera/1358558318_555015.html

Just reiterates here that Madrid will not accept a loan deal and will only go for a full transfer. Yesterday, the amount was believed to be 25 million.

I see this as another PR stunt by Milan to tell fans "we are trying". They don't plan on doing anything else, so they have to make some noise somehow.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 13:11

Would trade for Boateng.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 13:15

Le Samourai wrote:Would trade for Boateng.

Go wash your mouth lol. Boateng has been outright awful this year.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 13:39

sportsczy wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:Would trade for Boateng.

Go wash your mouth lol. Boateng has been outright awful this year.

Still. It's Kaka so simply offloading him and avoiding these annoying , random insertions of him into the team like we saw against Ossasuna would make any deal worthwhile.

I don't think anyone is going to be stupid enough to buy him with his wage demands.

I think it's at a point where we need to find a decent functional player a club would be willing to part with to get a big name and do some sort of exchange. I'd take their young fullback...but I doubt they're willing to give him up.

I've just always been a fan of Boateng lol...but it honestly doesn't need to be him. This Nocerino for example - has a good goalscoring record....maybe he could be a decent alternative/backup for Khedira.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 15:48

Info on the loan.

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Squadre/Milan/18-01-2013/kaka-milan-prestito-2-anni-mezzo-ma-ricky-deve-abbassarsi-stipendo-913882794073.shtml

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 16:26

Nocerino cant operate the same way as Khedira does for Madrid, Noce pushes too high up and when deployed in a 3 man midfield he is the one thats sitting in the box, always attacking. For us Montolivo and De Jong sit deep and defend (NDJ) and support from deep (Monty). You may view him as a workhorse (which he is) but he sometimes forgets his defensive duties and just becomes a ghost throughout the game. Even during his time in Palermo, he had Migliaccio cover him while he attacks. You need someone with grit and steel to shield Modric/Alonso in case Khedira gets injured.

Boateng is having a bizzare resurgence in form and if u guys want him for depth, then go for it. Ronaldo can do the same thing that Ibra did for Boa, trick the opponent, provide space and split the defence. Although that doesn't mean i want Boateng to be sold yet

About the Kaka a deal i agree with Arq's post, he can sell tickets give us the spirit we need to get a CL spot, but ultimately this will be putting a band aid on a bullet wound. He will have some positives around the squad and it will bring joy to see him educate SES or Saponara, but it may kill our wage bill, he may be injured, we dont know if he is the same Kaka of before in terms of performance. Furthermore we may have to change formation which our squad just got used to, to fit in Kaka. Unless Kaka plays as a Regista (which i am firmly against) according to Allegri, then our players need to readjust their familiarity in other formations.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 19:35

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/01/19/primera/1358596786_404277.html

Kaka is going to be sanctioned because he has missed practice without authorization. He was not included in the group for tomorrow. Additional sanctions are being considered.

I also heard that Madrid are extremely pissed off at Milan for talking to Kaka without asking for permission from the club first.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 19:57

Kaka must make an economic sacrifice if he is to return to AC Milan according to club vice-president Adriano Galliani.

The Real Madrid attacking midfielder is keen to return to the San Siro but the Rossoneri are not in a position to match the wages he can pick up in the Spanish capital.

Galliani admits the Italian fiscal system is threatening to scupper a deal for the 30-year-old Brazil international.

"It's hard, really hard," said Galliani. "The fiscal system kills us.

"Everyone must make an effort - Milan, Real Madrid and Kaka. A lot depends on his economical sacrifice."

He added: "The love between us and Kaka has never died. We were forced to sell him and now let's see what we can do."

Kaka scored 95 goals for Milan in a six-year stay with the club from 2003 to 2009 during which time he won the UEFA Champions League.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sun 20 Jan 2013 - 2:32

Allegri's latest interview he said

"The club have chosen to focus on youth, with the support of an established player like Kaka amongst them."

Does this mean there is a greater chance we will get him?
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 19:56

Galliani: "The negotiations for Kakà have broken down. It's not possible to complete the deal because of fiscal reasons."

Like every single season that when we have gone for Kaka, another complete and utter farce to have us Milanisti think that they "tried" even if the transfer target intention was completely absurd.

There was no intention to sign him from the get go.

I never even expected this to happen as unlike many I focus on seeing through B&G's lies that they feed us year after year after year.

To anyone disappointed that this hasn't gone through, don't as we dodged a bullet here and it would cause us far more problems to play and acquire Kaka then not have him.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 20:03

:facepalm:

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 20:28

So that has to be the 4th time now? lol
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 20:41

Yohan Modric wrote:
"Everyone must make an effort - Milan, Real Madrid and Kaka. A lot depends on his economical sacrifice."

this is the line that is the most revealing to me. and really, its not real madrid's business to accept anything less than milan paying kaka's full salary (why would they pay any amount of a player's salary they cant use). so its either down to milan not willing/able to pay his salary. or kaka's unwillingness to take a pay cut

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 20:48

he already took a pay cut from 10M to 6M but thats not good enough for galliani
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 21:57

well i am pretty sad, but i dont blame none of the parties, kaka us, or madrid. its just complicated deal.

i was so hoping he would come back to milan. i hope they still find a solution. as far as i am concerned milan miss kaka, and kaka miss milan. we lost awful lot of fans, performance, we pretty much lost everything when we lost kaka.

so i am hoping at some point this negotiation will be successful. if not thats life i guess. but this shows, like kaka said, maybe sporting ties is over, but emotional ties with milan is stronger than ever.

i was just so disappointed when we lost him

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 22:09

Meh. Expected this. :facepalm:
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue 22 Jan 2013 - 6:27

Even though I love Ricky, blessing in disguise. Let's stick to the youth product. I'd prefer purchasing Salamon over Kaka right now.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri 25 Jan 2013 - 11:24

Arquitecto wrote:Galliani: "The negotiations for Kakà have broken down. It's not possible to complete the deal because of fiscal reasons."

Like every single season that when we have gone for Kaka, another complete and utter farce to have us Milanisti think that they "tried" even if the transfer target intention was completely absurd.

There was no intention to sign him from the get go.

I never even expected this to happen as unlike many I focus on seeing through B&G's lies that they feed us year after year after year.

To anyone disappointed that this hasn't gone through, don't as we dodged a bullet here and it would cause us far more problems to play and acquire Kaka then not have him.

You've summarised pretty well what the pros and cons of that deal would be in your previous post Arq. And i agree , i am no deluded . Nonetheless , i was very sad to hear Kaka wouldn't sign for Milan .. Hadn't been that sad since our retard management sold Ibra and Thiago. He would have brought inspiration back into the team , it would drive fans crazy to sing his name again.

Doesn't matter now , as it seems. I kinda fell for it this time Laughing , i wanted to see Kaka back in San Siro too much, i was so excited. But that's Galliani.. sell's Pato , Ibra and Thiago in a matter of months , get's rid of a dozen contracts in between and then claims everything went down because of "fiscal reasons"..

(At least we got rid of Mesbah lol)
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2