Vyey
jibers
archwooohh
52 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jonny Evans - Page 2 Empty Re: Jonny Evans

Post by izzy Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:37 am

jibers wrote:WTF are half of the people here alking about? Do you even watch United? He has been our best defender bar non since the city game ffs. Rio, Jones and Evra have been liabilities. Funny that noone here brings up Evra who has consistently been shite for almost half a decade ffs! Evans is starting to fulfill his potential and people here need to STFU. Madrid concede almost every game ffs, yet they have the best LB, the best Cbs on the planet, even though their CBs make errors every game, hell on Madrid fan said Ramos is a better CB than Pique ffs, Pique...Ramos....better than Pique....Seriously, United dont have a MF, We have crap attackers and we have crap defenders, but we are top of the league, this forum is becoming more and more of a laughing stock everyday...

Same guy that made Evans the scapegoat for every dire United defensive performance.

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:40 am

As an Arsenal fan I cant really say nothing here. Very Happy

We have few players who get paid like him and are shit. But I am happy he is staying at United its good. eco smile
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:40 am

izzy wrote:
jibers wrote:WTF are half of the people here alking about? Do you even watch United? He has been our best defender bar non since the city game ffs. Rio, Jones and Evra have been liabilities. Funny that noone here brings up Evra who has consistently been shite for almost half a decade ffs! Evans is starting to fulfill his potential and people here need to STFU. Madrid concede almost every game ffs, yet they have the best LB, the best Cbs on the planet, even though their CBs make errors every game, hell on Madrid fan said Ramos is a better CB than Pique ffs, Pique...Ramos....better than Pique....Seriously, United dont have a MF, We have crap attackers and we have crap defenders, but we are top of the league, this forum is becoming more and more of a laughing stock everyday...

Same guy that made Evans the scapegoat for every dire United defensive performance.

ROFL, hence the statement....since the City game...I mean I know you're not English but I thought you could read...my mistake...funny howyou say that considering I've been prasing him, go and check the United section, absolute cretin...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:43 am

Sorry about bringing up Madrid guys, just fed up of people on this forum slating United, we reach a CL final its, SAF that did, we win the league, the other teams are poor. It gets to you when a team gets no credit for anything...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Spray Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:45 am

lol so much anger and butthurt in this post. And wtf does Madrid have to do with anything? Laughing
Magic Spray
Magic Spray
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:56 am

jibers wrote:
izzy wrote:

ROFL, hence the statement....since the City game...I mean I know you're not English but I thought you could read...my mistake...funny howyou say that considering I've been prasing him, go and check the United section, absolute cretin...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You always ripped this guy a new one in the chat. Constantly.

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t13591p90-general-match-thread#476309

Uh huh.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:58 am

Am I missing something here? He has been one of our best players this season (and trust me, I am one of his biggest critics). He has been immense for us this season in the absence of Vidic.

Some people just either don't watch United, or are just going by the stereoptypical 'player x is shet beccause everyone says he is' theory. Watch the guy play before making silly posts. He is getting a new contract on merit.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:00 am

izzy wrote:That's it United. Keep the mediocrity and ignore the positions in dire need for revamp.

:facepalm:

Only club that thought they could win a CL with Welbeck up top.

Seriously,stop making a fool of yourself with these posts.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:02 am

RED 80s. wrote:
izzy wrote:That's it United. Keep the mediocrity and ignore the positions in dire need for revamp.

Joke flew over your head didn't it.
Aren't you the same guy that said you don't watch any league apart from BPL? Only watch the 'big games' from other leagues because all the other teams suck the day before Bilbao beat United?

Swore it was you.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:03 am

izzy wrote:
RED 80s. wrote:

Aren't you the same guy that said you don't watch any league apart from BPL? Only watch the 'big games' from other leagues because all the other teams suck the day before Bilbao beat United?

Swore it was you.

Yeah it was me, you got a problem with it?
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:05 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Dont talk nonsense about Madrid fans to fuel your rant bro, no one has said that Ramos is a better defender. Ramos is having a better season than Pique who has been awful week in and week out, bar some big games. .

danyjr wrote:For me Ramos should partner Puyol in Euro 2012 instead of Piqué. Looking at both of these players' performances, Piqué doesn't deserve to be in the national team. Ramos wins hands down in pretty much every single criteria. Better tackler, better header and more tactically aware. What else do you want?.

Se7en wrote:Ramos has been the best CB in Spain this season, and top 5 in the world in my opinion.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:05 am

RED 80s. wrote:
izzy wrote:
RED 80s. wrote:

Swore it was you.

I just find it funny that you're telling people to watch him play when you barley watch any other league.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:06 am

On topic I think has a much better gauge of potential than the so-called experts of this board. This is not a bad deal at all. He is their best defender at starting the play from their own box.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:08 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Dont talk nonsense about Madrid fans to fuel your rant bro, no one has said that Ramos is a better defender. Ramos is having a better season than Pique who has been awful week in and week out, bar some big games. .

danyjr wrote:For me Ramos should partner Puyol in Euro 2012 instead of Piqué. Looking at both of these players' performances, Piqué doesn't deserve to be in the national team. Ramos wins hands down in pretty much every single criteria. Better tackler, better header and more tactically aware. What else do you want?.

Se7en wrote:Ramos has been the best CB in Spain this season, and top 5 in the world in my opinion.

Who the frak is 'danyjr?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:12 am

A Barca fan, actually Razz

I was just proving that the comments have been made.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:18 am

izzy wrote:
RED 80s. wrote:
izzy wrote:
RED 80s. wrote:

Swore it was you.

I just find it funny that you're telling people to watch him play when you barley watch any other league.

But why not? It's not like I go and comment on players from any particular league unless it's based on a one off match.

All I am saying is, watch Evans' form this season. From November to now, he has been our joint best player along with Valencia. This is also why I don't get Mole sometimes..

...maybe he's trolling, I don't know.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:37 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:A Barca fan, actually Razz

I was just proving that the comments have been made.

lol, but Se7en is talking about Ramos' performances over this season, not in a general sense.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:48 am

granted i have not seen every single manu match. but when i have and just looking at the young defenders (evans, smalling, rafael, fabio, phil jones) evans has impressed me the least..

actually maybe more than phil jones.

regardless i have much more enjoyed watching smalling in center defence

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:49 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

don't the second two prove the point in the first post? he said they didn't claim ramos is a better defender, just that he's been better this season. the latter two posts say exactly that.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:22 am

Why care you guys aren't paying him out of your own money. Somone felt he deserved it so he got it. Jealous much banana
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:34 am

I simply CANNOT wait for SAF to retire. Just to see if it was in fact his coaching that had United playing well year-in-year-out or the squad isn't as bad as people make them out to be. My personal opinion is that it's SAF's work so from a Pool fan's point I hope he retires within the next two years, and United crumble with their so called mediocre players.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:24 pm

izzy wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:lol...dire defenders, awful midfield, mediocre attackers

So is it smoke and mirrors that keep United at the top of the league or? Rolling Eyes

No, but Evans is dire IMO. No idea why he still at the club.

He's started the VAST majority of United's games this year

This year has been full of people talking about how Evra is shit now, Ferdinand is slow and past it, Vidic has been out basically all year, Phil Jones is a joke....So is Smalling Christ-Incarnate, then? Leading United to a top 3 defensive record by himself, despite being surrounded by sacks of potatos?
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:08 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:I simply CANNOT wait for SAF to retire. Just to see if it was in fact his coaching that had United playing well year-in-year-out or the squad isn't as bad as people make them out to be. My personal opinion is that it's SAF's work so from a Pool fan's point I hope he retires within the next two years, and United crumble with their so called mediocre players.

LOL, trust me United will not be the same if SAF retires, just the same way if Wenger leaves.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:11 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
izzy wrote:

So is it smoke and mirrors that keep United at the top of the league or? Rolling Eyes

This year has been full of people talking about how Evra is shit now, Ferdinand is slow and past it, Vidic has been out basically all year, Phil Jones is a joke....So is Smalling Christ-Incarnate, then? Leading United to a top 3 defensive record by himself, despite being surrounded by sacks of potatos?

No, its obviously that superb midfield in front protecting them. Aswell as a godly Spanish goalie.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:43 pm

The Franchise wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
izzy wrote:

No, its obviously that superb midfield in front protecting them. Aswell as a godly Spanish goalie.

hmm clearly you haven't been paying attention...the midfield is shit and De Gea is a flop

It must be all Smalling - God's only son :bow:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:36 pm

Fair enough if hes improved, everytime i seen Utd he looked very meh and the fact United fans hardly speak warmly about him is'nt exactly a good sign.

If it is indeed the case that he's been holding the defence together than i take back what i said but i will have to see it for myself to be convinced.

BTW United's midfield as long as Scholes and Carrick are playing is fantastic and De Gea has been simply outstanding since Christmas.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next