McAgger
Valkyrja
Layquelme
LeBéninois
DeviAngel
86 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Paul Pogba !!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Paul Pogba !!

Post by DuringTheWar Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:17 pm

I think his control is a bit sloppy though. I don't watch him every game so maybe he does some good stuff that I've missed. I've seen him mainly from youth teams and short manutd appearances, and at that point he looked quite unrefined. But I also think he has a useful skill set though

DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Future Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:53 pm

Pogba just started playing first team football this year. You expect him to have Xavi-like ball control? Give him time hes 19. And no he's not poor mans Diaby lmfao
Future
Future
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:06 pm

Really? Xavi? What is this? What has not being as good xavi got to with this? Three people now bringing totally irrelevant names into this thread. There is a difference between not being as good as xavi and not being refined. I didn't even say he was a bad player either don't know why people are reacting like I said he's rubbish, I said what I think he is good at and what I think he needs to improve. If you disagree fine but why people are making totally ridiculous comments I don't know. I am getting trolled :fishing:

Last edited by Diego Armando Maradona on Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:09 pm

You were the one who came into this thread with troll-ish comments saying he has limited technique and calling him a 'poor man's Diaby' and you're claiming now that you're the one getting trolled ? seems legit.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:14 pm

I wasnt trolling. That was genuinely my impression of him. He reminded me of diaby without the silky skills. Just because my opinion of him isn't as high as what other people think it doesn't mean I'm trolling.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:20 pm

Dint say you were actually trolling.Think your statements were pretty inaccurate which gave a troll-ish feel to it.Understandable since i assume you havent watched him much.

To clear it up ,i think Luca summed it up pretty well regarding his technique.He has magnificent close control for instance and damn bloody imposing on the ball.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:22 pm

danyjr wrote:I have to credit Juve for doing so well in the past few years with transfers. Very efficient and they've certainly got bang for buck with pretty much every signing they've made.
rofl
Don't be fooled pal, Juve spent well over 200 M in the past several season. Melo, Diego, Amuri and many others.
Can compete very well with Man City, Chelsea, PSG in this aspect.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:59 pm

baresi wrote:Don't be fooled pal, Juve spent well over 200 M in the past several season. Melo, Diego, Amuri and many others.
Can compete very well with Man City, Chelsea, PSG in this aspect.
I'm not sure where you got that figure but since Conte has arrived the signings have been spot on imo.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:04 pm

baresi wrote:Can compete very well with Man City, Chelsea, PSG in this aspect.

Uhm no.Those clubs' wage bill is twice as much as Juve.Besides most of our transfers are done in installments.We are not yet at that level certainly.

Typical derailing nonsense from you though.Cant expect any better.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:08 pm

Did someone say installments?
Paul Pogba !!  - Page 4 213403hp2
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:20 pm

Surag wrote:Besides most of our transfers are done in installments.We are not yet at that level certainly.
Not trying to throw my commentary into this argument but damn near everyone does that these days, buddy.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:22 pm

justdoit_ wrote:
Surag wrote:Besides most of our transfers are done in installments.We are not yet at that level certainly.
Not trying to throw my commentary into this argument but damn near everyone does that these days, buddy.

Fair enough.But the point i'm trying to make is Juve cant compete with the likes of PSG,City or Chelsea financially.Nowhere near imo.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:43 pm

Most clubs pay in installments, even the mega rich ones like Chelsea have done in recent memory.

Not many pay up front, we do but we are one of the very few that pay up front.

Mainly because we got into a lot of trouble in the past with unpaid payments.

The main difference being that unlike most clubs, Juve are very public about that they pay in installments.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:37 pm

Surag wrote:

Uhm no.Those clubs' wage bill is twice as much as Juve.Besides most of our transfers are done in installments.We are not yet at that level certainly.

Whats with wage bills, who mentioned that.

At what level are we talking at here, footballing or transfers? I guess we both agree on the footballing, after all Chelsea won the CL last season.

Anyway you spent as much as Chelsea going back from 2007-2008 till this season and thats by including Tores. Atleast Chelsea paid high for many players that they actually used and served them for a good period of time. Won trophies with them, surely they paid high to get them but not WASTED, unlike Juve.

Well I guess I exaggerated by mentioning Man City, but again Man City pay high for players they play and need.

And exaggerated again by mentioning PSG since you guys spent more than they spent in the same period.

Libyantus Very Happy

baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:02 am

baresi wrote:
Surag wrote:

At what level are we talking at here, footballing or transfers? I guess we both agree on the footballing, after all Chelsea won the CL last season.

Anyway you spent as much as Chelsea going back from 2007-2008 till this season and thats by including Tores. Atleast Chelsea paid high for many players that they actually used and served them for a good period of time. Won trophies with them, surely they paid high to get them but not WASTED, unlike Juve.

Well I guess I exaggerated by mentioning Man City, but again Man City pay high for players they play and need.

And exaggerated again by mentioning PSG since you guys spent more than they spent in the same period.

Libyantus Very Happy

Juventus' expenditure:

2007/08 Buys :€63.2m ---- Sales: €28.5m ---- Net = €34.7m
2008/09 Buys: €39m -------Sales: €24.6m -----Net = €14.4m
2009/10 Buys: €54.8m ---- Sales: €17.8m ---- Net = €37m
2010/11 Buys: €59.8m ---- Sales: €41m ------ Net = €18.8m
2011/12 Buys: €92.2m ---- Sales: €15.5m ---- Net = €76.7m
2012/13 Buys: €55m --------Sales: €33m ----- Net = €22m
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gross expenditure:€364m Net Expenditure:€203.6m
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manchester City since the Arab takeover:

2009/10 Buys:€154.5m ------ Sales:€32.5m -------- Net:€122m
2010/11 Buys:€191.1m -------- Sales:€43.5m ------- Net:€147.5m
2011/12 Buys:€99.3m ------------ Sales:€68.2m -------- Net:€31.1m
2012/13: Buys:€65m --------------- Sales:€25.3m --------Net:€39.7m
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gross Expenditure:€509.9m Net Expenditure:€340.3m
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PSG since the takeover:

2011/12 Buys:€111.5m ------------------Sales:€10.8m-------Net:€100.7m
2012/13:Buys:€154m ---------------------Sales:€2.8m -------Net:€151.2m
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gross expenditure:€265.5m Net expenditure:€251.2m
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chelsea since 2007-08::

2007/08 Buys:€63.7m ----------------------Sales:€46.8m ---------Net:€16.9m
2008/09 Buys:€32m ------------------------Sales:€46m ----------Net: -€14m
2009/10 Buys:€31.4m ------------------------Sales:€4.1m --------Net: €27.3m
2010/11 Buys:€132.6m -----------------------Sales:€17.2m ----- Net:€115.4m
2011/12 Buys:€108.8m ----------------------Sales:€32.3m------Net:€76.5m
2012/13 Buys:€120.7m ------------------------Sales:€25.5m -----Net:€95.2m
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gross expenditure:€489.2m Net Expenditure: €317.3m
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All these figures are taken by transfermarkt btw.Now clearly those figures are higher than what Juve have spent over the last 6 years.

Sporting level ? Chelsea won one league title ,a couple of mickey mouse trophies and a CL ofcourse in this period of 6 years.Obviously with the kind of money they pay for their players and the humongous amounts they spend it has to pay dividends some time or the other.Man City on the other hand have won one league title for all that expenditure ,PSG are yet to win anything.Lets not get carried away here.

Wages ?
I guess you forgot Chelsea had the highest wage bill in all of England last year at €237m whilst Juve's on the other hand stood at a paltry €100m wage bill last season,even less than Aston Villa Laughing

I'm sure you have seen Man City's wage bill too ? Up until last season they had the second highest wage bill in England and only Chelsea's was higher.

Let me not even go to PSG's humongous wage bill.Ibra €15m net salary ,Thiago Silva €9m annual salary,that is all lol .Even the likes of Diego Lugano earn €4.5m per annum Laughing

While i bought wages into the discussion ,you are missing my point.The point i'm trying to make is Juve dont do high wages,we have a certain wage cap just like Arsenal do which enables Juve to spend pretty freely in the transfer market.

Even the likes of Inter and Milan havent spent as much as Juve in the last few years ,but they still had massive wage bills of about €180m and clearly Juve havent come close to anywhere near that even pre 2011 where we were in a bad situation in the league.

Its a massive myth to think that we can compete financially with the likes of PSG and City.Also we have a lot of players with a high market value now and from here on in our net expenditure is going to be even lower.

Granted we've spent a lot ,i'm not denying that.But with the kind of squad we've built ,capable of challenging on all three fronts and for a current wage bill of €115m its quite impressive.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:49 pm

You can't really compare PSG because they're building a team from scratch... very few players had the level needed from before 2 years ago.

Currently, with the departure of Nene and the arrival of Lucas, PSG has an annual wage of 87.9 million euros. It really is very reasonable. French players' wages are very cheap in comparison to others in Europe. Although the transfer fees have been high, the wages are good. See details of the wages below:

http://www.sportune.fr/article/psg-salaires-des-joueurs-saison-2012-2013-72314/2
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:31 am

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:Really? Xavi? What is this? What has not being as good xavi got to with this? Three people now bringing totally irrelevant names into this thread. There is a difference between not being as good as xavi and not being refined. I didn't even say he was a bad player either don't know why people are reacting like I said he's rubbish, I said what I think he is good at and what I think he needs to improve. If you disagree fine but why people are making totally ridiculous comments I don't know. I am getting trolled :fishing:

When u say things like poor man Diaby or that his skills are limited after admitting u only seen him at man utd youth sector...what kind of response did u expect??
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:47 am

baresi wrote:
Surag wrote:

Libyantus Very Happy

Well if u look at the difference between Chelsea, ManCity & PSG, then u will see that Juve didn't just get rich over night
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:02 am

"Actually no, all ferguson said was Pogba disrespected the club. After that he hasn't even thought about Pogba."

"Y would he be mad"

"He's nothing more than another low life Balotelli good riddance he didn't stay at Man U."

"who needs pogba if we have carrick .."

" He has less goals this season than Jonny Evans, and he scored them in the ITALIAN league. I dont think Fergie will be too bothered."

Some of the many intelligent Man Utd fans on facebook......................
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 am

:bow:

Got goosebumps watching this video Embarassed
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:11 am

Surag wrote:

:bow:

Got goosebumps watching this video Embarassed

QUESTO FENOMENO! QUESTO FENOMENO!
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:21 am

juveman17 wrote:"Actually no, all ferguson said was Pogba disrespected the club. After that he hasn't even thought about Pogba."

"Y would he be mad"

"He's nothing more than another low life Balotelli good riddance he didn't stay at Man U."

"who needs pogba if we have carrick .."

" He has less goals this season than Jonny Evans, and he scored them in the ITALIAN league. I dont think Fergie will be too bothered."

Some of the many intelligent Man Utd fans on facebook......................

As in someone really wrote they got Carrick?
Shows how delusional they are...

And that person about Evans have more goals and that Pogba score them in the Italian league might feel he's dissing Serie A but unless the goals are smaller in England and Evans job is to find the back of the net, then he's making an ass of himself...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Future Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:03 am

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:Really? Xavi? What is this? What has not being as good xavi got to with this? Three people now bringing totally irrelevant names into this thread. There is a difference between not being as good as xavi and not being refined. I didn't even say he was a bad player either don't know why people are reacting like I said he's rubbish, I said what I think he is good at and what I think he needs to improve. If you disagree fine but why people are making totally ridiculous comments I don't know. I am getting trolled :fishing:

You're getting caught up in your own words... I mentioned Xavi bcuz u said he didn't have good ball control. I mentioned him in the example bcuz you were making it seem like he's supposed to have a great ball control right away. Once again hes 19. Hence the Xavi comparison.

Your doing it to yourself... He's poor mans Diaby?? Wth does that even mean? This is his first year playing first team football n u make a comment like that? Doesn't make sense unless u have something against him which no one knows about. He's gonna be much better than Diaby. What does Diaby even do besides get injured and be out for months....

Future
Future
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:14 pm

Already a Million views...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:37 am

Cotes wrote:

When u say things like poor man Diaby or that his skills are limited after admitting u only seen him at man utd youth sector...what kind of response did u expect??
He only played for utd youth 8 odd months ago FFs.. Of course utd fans will have a better idea of him as a player. What's he made? 6 starts for juve or something? Come off it FFs..
Pique in 09 when he moved.. 4 weeks in and I'm reading how barca have improved him, refined him.. 4 weeks in!
In the reserves he was clumsy, no outstanding technical skill whatsoever. Utd played him at rb to hone his skills, sent him on loan to Spain for a year with the expressed stipulation that he'll only play as dm.. Again to refine his on the ball talent.
He's in barca for 5 minutes and they get the credit
Ronaldo moved to Madrid, suffered an injury that kept him out for 3 odd weeks. Played a few games and you had lanliga fans telling me how much he is proved since moving there, all round play etc. that treatment table is some coach.. Again about 5 weeks in. Must be that Spanish air..
Now Pogba. Suddenly utd fans don't know what they're taking about.. He's improved under conte!!! Utd didn't know how to use him!!
One day utd players will get credit for being actually good at football without havin to move country..

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:47 am

BTW how good/bad was he against Lazio?
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next