Swanhends
TheRedStag
Valkyrja
Ion Creanga
Vlad the Impaler
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pick your favourite football moment with your favourite team - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick your favourite football moment with your favourite team

Post by RealGunner Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:16 pm

How can i forget that Arshavin goal :facepalm: Great pick

That henry goal fml. Couldn't sit down for the next few hours. Remember him getting a standing ovation from the liverpool fans Laughing

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pick your favourite football moment with your favourite team - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick your favourite football moment with your favourite team

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:25 pm

Higuain moments - Dude loves nothing more than the 90th minute in La Liga with the game (and sometimes the league ) on the line.

Getafe 09

Espanyol 07

Ossasuna 08

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:25 am

Winning the first EPL title and 19/05/2012.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:05 am

tuddor wrote:Andiamo a Kiev Beppe..2012 euro cup and it's not even close... I remember Italy wasn't taken as big favourites than, the group was good, than that crazy match with Croatia where Pirlo was Pirlo.. An easy win with irelands, and boom semi-final... remember the germans were so favourite(after Netherlands were out) to win that Euro Cup, that eliminating them will be a life time great memory.. The Balotelli goal in normal-time was so good emotionally for me, i couldn't belive my eyes, all germans were crying and Jogi Löw was clueless ... Italy strikes again, after people thought that Italia was declining rofl Pirlo and Balotelli were absolutely fabulous in that game... Italy was so united as a team, that no one could break azzuri... Than final with spain.. we got raped

Fixed.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:18 am

Le Samourai wrote:Higuain moments - Dude loves nothing more than the 90th minute in La Liga with the game (and sometimes the league ) on the line.

Getafe 09

Espanyol 07

Ossasuna 08

:bow: I went absolute apeshite with all of those goals.

This Reyes goal is probably up there with craziest I've ever felt for a goal :bow:

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:19 am

Kick wrote:Winning the first CL title and 19/05/2012.
Fixed Thumbs up
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:51 am

In recent memories.

Del Piero's FK goal against Lazio.I think it was one of the most significant if not the most in Juve winning the Scudetto last season.
Spoiler:

Del Piero vs Real Madrid at the Bernabeu.
Spoiler:

I also enjoyed this one moment a lot.
Spoiler:
No offense intended to any of the Roma fans but if you remember the history ,you'll know what i'm talking about Very Happy

I have enjoyed each and every win over Inter too post Calciopoli.I think most best moments came last year for me.I'll never forget last season.Not only because we finally won and went unbeaten the whole campaign ,but also coz i believe we showed a whole new intensity and unlike past Juve sides we were very entertaining as well.Even if we go on and have better successes in the next few years ,last year's success is something i'll cherish the most.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:08 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
Fixed Thumbs up
Not sure if Serious.....
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:17 am

Best memory is Del Piero's goal vs Lazio. I have never screamed louder and cried harder for anything else in soccer to date. Absolutely a moment of pure class that helped us win the scudetto.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:04 am

Kick wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
Fixed Thumbs up
Not sure if Serious.....

This is what you had before
Kick wrote:Winning the first EPL title and 19/05/2012.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:10 am

Notice the and, meaning two different things. The date is when we won the first CL, First EPL title was way back on 05.

Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:12 am

Laughing Didn't notice at all
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:19 am

Del Piero vs Madrid :bow:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:42 am

GoonerJay29 wrote:

Don't think there's been a goal that has made me go more mental than that one.

Unforgettable that.

I had an exam the next morning. I was in the library in a group study session but ran home to watch the game. Grabbed a beer to calm my nerves at half time, and another after the game. I vaguely remember scampering to the library after the game and mustering all my strength to focus on the exam and studied through the night - no idea how I did that, since all my mind was still on that game and that performance. Luckily, I scored well enough in my exam that morning too. :-)

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2