Swanhends
TheRedStag
Valkyrja
Ion Creanga
Vlad the Impaler
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pick your favourite football moment with your favourite team Empty Pick your favourite football moment with your favourite team

Post by Vlad the Impaler Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:13 pm

Pick your favourite football moment with your fav team, since you watch football and describe it with passion!

Share your feelings!

Mine is the UCL 99' final, followed closely by the UCL 08' final.

Right now I am busy but I promise that I will describe mine later!
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Pick your favourite football moment with your favourite team Empty Re: Pick your favourite football moment with your favourite team

Post by Ion Creanga Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:24 pm

Andiamo a Berlino Beppe..2006 world cup and it's not even close... I remember Italy wasn't taken as big favourites than, the group was good, than that crazy match with Australia where Totti was Totti.. An easy win with UKraine, and boom semi-final... remember the germans were so favourite(after Argentine were out) to win that World Cup, that eliminating them will be a life time great memory.. The Grosso goal in extra-time was so good emotionally for me, i couldn't belive my eyes, all germans were crying and Klinsmann was clueless ... Italy strikes again, after people thought that Italia was declining rofl Pirlo and Cannavaro were absolutely fabulous in that game... Italy was so united as a team, that no one could break azzuri... Than final with france.. Penalties, i remember i wasn't sleeping good all week, i was reading all newspapers, sport news etc.

When your very underrated team that you belived in wins, it's nothing more special in football than this
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Pick your favourite football moment with your favourite team Empty Re: Pick your favourite football moment with your favourite team

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:43 pm

Ronaldo's header in the Copa final 2011, followed by UCL 2002 final and 2007 liga.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:06 pm

The night of Istanbul.

It was the same night I graduated Secondary school. Everyone in school was going to the city for a night out. Got a fake ID from one of my older friends. (well not actually a fake ID, it was his driving licence. I dont know how it worked cause I was still 17 and he was like 21/22 I think and the only similarity was that we were both male and had black hair)

Anyway we went to a pub half way between the city and the town I live to watch the match. It was a small pub absolutely wedged to the door with Liverpool fans. There was a big projector screen in the pub. (that was rare at the time in Ireland). I remember at HT going out for a smoke and one lads I knew from school who was a die hard red was in tears. I tried to console him saying you never know, but not for a second believing it myself.

Well after the second goal went in the place went pretty nuts. Then Alonso scores the penalty and it goes absolutely crazy. everyone was standing on tables, bare chest swinging shirts above their heads. It was some atmosphere. Got a bit nervy after that but when we won it was even more bananas.

we all got taxis into town and it was raining so so heavy. I couldn't get into the first few places I tried with the ID. Me and some other lads walked the streets singing YNWA. Loads of randomers were stopping coming over to us and joining in.

Eventually when others left the pubs we couldnt get into to go to the club we went with them and somehow got in. It was my first time in a club iirc. I was soaked to the bone. Had to into the jacks and use the hand drier to get a bit of it off.

YNWA was sung over and over again inside and in the smoking area and on the streets when the club was over. It was some night and I know ill never forget it.

edit: now that I think about it. I didnt get the ID of my friend until we tried to get into the club. I was trying to use my american drivers licence to get into the pubs. (with the month coming before the day like they write it in america it made me 18.)
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:16 pm

Donovans goal vs Algeria
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:38 pm

Either Iniesta's goal or Iker's save. Was watching it in the La Plaza. They had put up four huge TV's between the Plaza and Cibeles and I swear like 1/2 a million people were in the streets.

The Silence on Iker's save or the ecstasy of Iniesta's goal was just too much really.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:41 pm

Nothing special about the Brazil NT or Milan,but if we are going to talk about football moments, then Iniesta's goal and the entire Chelsea vs Bayern roller-coaster
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:53 pm

scoring the third goal against Barca in the CL semis. at that moment i knew the trophy was piratically won
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:57 pm

zizzle wrote:scoring the third goal against Barca in the CL semis. at that moment i knew the trophy was piratically won

That whole game was so exciting I couldn't make out the most thrilling moment TBH...Barca was the best it ever was,we were doubted from all sides,considered lucky exploiters of circumstances and the expectations were that Barca will own us and put a pile of goals into our net.After Pedro's goal that feeling became even stronger...But then the retaliation :bow: My god,I was never happier to be an Inter fan.A decade of torture before that,suddenly it all changed.We were the best,beating the best.Absolutely taught Barca a lesson that night.The fact they were so disgraceful and disrespectful made it all so sweeter...

Delightful night.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:59 pm

Beating Spain, probably.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:07 pm

For me it has to be this

Spoiler:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Impossible to pick just the one... Istanbul, FA Cup, the Olympics and the WC. They'll all stick in my memory permanently.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And one worthy of mention... if not a favourite very much hugely moving one for me.

Spoiler:
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:41 pm

Swanhends wrote:Donovans goal vs Algeria
Evil or Very Mad
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:09 pm

For Liverpool:

-Istanbul
-Gerrard's goal vs. Olympiakos
-Gerrard performance and goals vs. West Ham FA Cup Final
-Yanited 1-4 at Old Trafford
-The last months of the treble season in 01. We won everything :bow:
-Our run to Athens in 07
-Signing Torres. And then Signing Suarez.

For Real Madrid
-Zidane's unbelievaly goal to win us CL
-R9 debut
-Beating Barca 4-1
-06/07 La Liga title
-Last season La Liga
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:15 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:For Liverpool:

-Istanbul
-Gerrard's goal vs. Olympiakos
-Gerrard performance and goals vs. West Ham FA Cup Final
-Yanited 1-4 at Old Trafford
-The last months of the treble season in 01. We won everything :bow:
-Our run to Athens in 07
-Signing Torres. And then Signing Suarez.

For Real Madrid
-Zidane's unbelievaly goal to win us CL
-R9 debut
-Beating Barca 4-1
-06/07 La Liga title
-Last season La Liga

Dat Liverpool performance. 11 vs 10 but still ... :bow:
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:18 pm

Iniesta vs Chelsea :bow:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by peerless Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:24 pm

2011, 3-0 victory in the Wiener derby. It was really 2-0, dominating in the first 30 minutes but then the idiot Rapid fans invaded the pitch and we were awarded a 3-0 victory.

Another one was in the 2009 Cup, when our reserves beat the *bleep* 2-1.
peerless
peerless
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:25 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DujlzLKyIuE

roma 3-parma 1

2000-1 Proud

Bati bati bati bati bati batiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Goal !

Last edited by Epoto on Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:27 pm

Really nice to see which are your fav moments since you watch football; I am pleasantly surprised by some posts.

Heart
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:48 pm

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNN!

2001 final penalty save vs Valencia.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:55 pm

Iniesta - Chelsea

Rivaldo - Valencia

5 - 0

6-2

In that order.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:05 pm

The goal which won us the Title in 01/02 at O.T

Spoiler:

Going unbeaten for the whole season

Pick your favourite football moment with your favourite team Arsenal-49-games-unbeaten-453x340

Henry scoring at the Santiago making us the first English team to win there

Spoiler:

Fabregas scoring at the San Siro. I went mental. Can't describe that feeling in words

Spoiler:

The Return of The King : Thierry Henry Vs Leeds

Spoiler:

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:13 pm

Don't think there's been a goal that has made me go more mental than that one.

Favourite moment from a particular player, that one.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:14 pm

RealGunner wrote:

Fabregas scoring at the San Siro. I went mental. Can't describe that feeling in words

Spoiler:

Yeah me too, went ape**** during that game
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:16 pm

How can i forget that Arshavin goal :facepalm: Great pick

That henry goal fml. Couldn't sit down for the next few hours. Remember him getting a standing ovation from the liverpool fans Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next