Onyx
Pedram
BarrileteCosmico
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Diario Marca Empty Real Madrid vs Diario Marca

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:17 am

For those unaware Marca published yesterday a front-page news in which it claims Casillas and Ramos, on behalf of many players, went to Perez and claimed that they issued him an ultimatum: either sack Mou by June or we'll leave.

Upon publication Madrid issued a press conference, which in itself is very rare because Perez does not discuss how the club is run, in which he claimed that Marca crossed an "ethical line" and that they are lying, and considering legal action. Ramos and Casillas also denied the claims.

Yesterday, Oscar Campillo replied to Perez claiming that "we tell the public what actually happens because they deserve to know" this denying that they published false information.

And today, they published 2 text messages, while blurring the name of the alleged footballer to protect their source, in order to support their claim

Real Madrid vs Diario Marca 1359101447385

Marca: They say that even ____ will leave if he stays
Mr. X: It's not just ____, I'm telling you there are many more
Marca: What did you talk about?
Mr. X: We talked about everything... _____, dressing room, coach, bonuses and the rest...

It'll be very interesting to see how this ends hmm
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Diario Marca Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Diario Marca

Post by Pedram Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:20 am

Marca trying to save face. everyone knows they're liars.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:33 am

I'm not sure why Perez didn't say anything when Marca were saying there were locker room problems, Casillas, Mourinho, Spanish vs Portuguese etc etc. I guess it's because those incidents weren't as controversial as this Ramos and Casillas ultimatum one.

If the current story is true, Casillas and Ramos probably know Perez will choose them ahead of Mourinho. I doubt they'd really leave.

Marca aren't totally unreliable. Some of the things they say are true.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:37 am

Either way Marca will be right in the end, there's no way Mou is staying in Madrid past June. Out of the league by November, and in serious danger of being out of the CL and cup by February. Only scenario where he could stay would be if he wins the CL, but even if he accomplishes that, why would either party want him to stay? Remember Mou left after winning the CL with Inter. Half the dressing room hates Mou, the press hates him too, Mou has been tactically found out this year and he doesn't seem like he's enjoying his time at Madrid. A sacking would be in everyone's best interest.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:52 am

this has quickly become old news as ramos, xabi, casillas, and perez have all come out and debunked this rumor and went further to state their full support of mourinho.

anything further on the matter will just be pushed to the side.

marca makes shit up, its nothing new.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:57 am

Pedram wrote:Marca trying to save face. everyone knows they're liars.

Marca have contacts in the board room, i really don't think you should ignore this there's clearly something going on....

Yes it may not be as dramatic as Marca are making it seem to sell papers but there's clearly something happening.

Marca are not liars, overly dramatic to sell papers? yes but liars? no.

this has quickly become old news as ramos, xabi, casillas, and perez have all come out and debunked this rumor and went further to state their full support of mourinho.

Not sure why football fans believe every little thing that they are told.....

Of course Ramos, Xabi etc etc would deny it, its bad PR to do anything else.... they are not exactly going to come out and say YES I HATE MOURINHO, HE SUX!!!!!11!1!!

The proof will be in the pudding but its quite clear something is happening, actions speak louder than words and so far the actions from key figure heads at Madrid speak a lot louder than any denials ever could.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:59 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:na, mou cant ban marca from press events that cant happen.

thing is, as they say, where there is fire there is smoke. Marca has an incredibly dramatic way of presenting their infos, they can make a weather report sounds like armagedon.

i will say this, marca has been right before, just as they reported the bust up between mou, ramos and casillas in training. things werent so dramatic, but it did happen. Not saying that they are right here, but it's worth listening, something went down, not as dramatically as marca are presenting it, but words were said about how players felt about mourinho continuing at the club past next season.

now everyone and their grandmas will deny it all, as it happened with flo and the captains.

the madrid press is funny, all the major outlets have people inside the club that know shit, some have a better track record at putting out reliable infos than others, but it would be naive to just wave everything you dont like because it might end up being true.

why would marca put out something like that otherwise? their hate for mourinho? lol wut? well it sells paper, creates controversy which is good for business, but it comes off something that transpired. whatever really happened we will never exactly know, it's just better to keep an open mind about these things.

thi s is what i posted in the madrid section about it. at the end of the day, if you underestimate marca's ability to know shit around the club then you must have started observing madrid yesterday. not only marca got the info but Cadena Ser as well.

Marca could win an oscar for drama of the year, but it's drama based on something.

And Florentino is utterly pathetic coming out just about now acting like the supremo, joke.

@Vandeez, doesnt really matter how many denial claims we read. when the press asked perez if mourinho and valdano were getting along, he was yes nodding like a bubble head. that turned out superb didnt it?

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:09 am

crap newspaper, crap news, damaging the club, seducing the fans

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:18 am

so we should believe the people trying to sell papers but not those who are trying to calm down the rumors.

and just by using common sense an ultimatum is not likely, not at all. ramos and iker are both on ultra long contracts and though they do pull a lot of weight they wouldnt throw out ultimatums like that unless they were on something closer to a 1 year contract.

i dont think the valdano-mourinho situation is not relevant imo. valdano was blatantly blasting mourinho to the press on the record.

all of this we are hearing about the ultimatum is purely unsubstantiated- so far. and a blurred out text? next ill use daily mail for my inside scoop.

very different situations you just related.

i dont think we should dismiss the players' claims just because its 'possible' they are just covering. though i do think we should doubt claims by marca considering their record of telling the truth in recent years and their desire to make money and the laughable blurred text as evidence.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:28 am

nobody is telling you what to believe, we are simply reminding you that life is not black and white, it's many shades of grey.

Again, i am pretty certain no one gave an ultimatum to perez, which is funny since it's perez that used the word ultimatum and not marca. But if things might have been said in the lines of "with mou around next season, some will reconsider their future at the club". this doesnt sound outragous at all to me, given how bad his relationship with about every one is.

what we are telling you is that Marca are masters at exaggerating, but they exaggerate based on something.

Those situations are funny because if Marca was publishing about great reunion of love between mourinho and his players, the fanboys would be singing kumbaya, mou 10 years madrid coach now....

marca is a double edge weapon, presidents have used them to get elected, Perez is prime example. Not so far ago, he has used Marca to destroy Pelle and sell the mourinho dream to everyone. They know too much, and funny how at the same time Cadena Ser came up with the very same shit, yet, everyone is calling marca crap but what about Cadena Ser? exemplary track record if you care to follow them. are they out to destroy madrid as well, when in substance they published the same thing as Marca? Why ddnt Perez attack Cadena Ser as well? many shades of grey.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:14 am

I don't believe the papers inparticular..... well i do because if you follow Madrid as long as you claim then you will know that Marca are basically the mouth piece of the club.

I believe that actions speak louder than words and its quite obvious there a lot of friction at the club at the moment despite the denials....

You can lie through words but you can't lie through actions.

You have to be pretty naive to reject all this and think everything is fine.

As Nick said they are drama queens but don't kick drama off based on nothing, there is clearly something happening you just have to look the attitude of Mourinho and the players.

Don't be so naive and listen to words, look at the actions and the actions will tell you everything and the actions tell me at the moment that there are problems.

Do you really think you would be 15 points behind Barca if everyone was pulling in the same direction? again don't be naive of course you wouldn't.

There are obvious problems and to totally ignore him and pass it off as lies because you don't want to believe them is very very naive.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:59 am

vanDEEZ wrote:this has quickly become old news as ramos, xabi, casillas, and perez have all come out and debunked this rumor and went further to state their full support of mourinho.
obviously they arent going to come out and say in public how chaotic the dressing room is Rolling Eyes
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:19 am

Wouldn't be surprised if this is crap in honesty.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:17 am

True or False, Marca is enemy of Madrid.

There are tons of newspapers in the world supporting some club. but none of them is like marca. as pathetic.

what happens in locker room must stay there. what happens in private meetings must stay there.

Just because you have some moles it doesnt give you the right to publish everything and destabilize the club. the club that you pretend to love!

Marca is the main reason for many headaches in Madrid. now and before.

This news paper is pathetic. they are the cancer of Madrid and i hope they burn to the ground.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:51 am

Ganso wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:this has quickly become old news as ramos, xabi, casillas, and perez have all come out and debunked this rumor and went further to state their full support of mourinho.
obviously they arent going to come out and say in public how chaotic the dressing room is Rolling Eyes

if the rumors are true (which i think is unlikely) what do the players have to gain from coming out and debunking the rumors. absolutely nothing. why would they approach the press put their necks out there and say the rumors are false if they were indeed true.

that doesnt make sense to me.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:31 am

The story might be true but do you really need inside info to write this? no I could write it based on what I have seen so far. blurred out text? my backside was probably calderon

same thing with valdano. even before mou came to us valdano had critisized him did you need inside info to make a claim that they wouldnot get along?

all this bs about dressing room problems, do the players need to write everything they do in the dressing room to the board every week? how would they possibly know whats going on in there. I mean judging by how frequent marca make up fiction dialogues you'd think there wss someone telling the press/board about what we do in training everyday. who would possibly do that? nobody

mou banned them from press conferences, refused to speak to them unless inda wss there. do you tjink they would like him? common sense would tell you that they dont.

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:14 am

Wouldn't be surprised if this is true, but I find it laughable how they provide some random cellphone image as proof Laughing
Also, isn't Marca Real Madrid's newspaper? They're doing a better job destabilizing the club than any catalan newspaper. Can't say I'm surprised, I still remember the way they treated Pellegrini. Truth or not, Marca is trash.

I'm sure there are locker room problems in Real, but I'm not gonna believe them on this. Football newspapers like Marca will lie through their teeth to sell more. If the players and the president came out to deny it, I'd rather believe them.
It could be true though, maybe we'll find out one day.

Last edited by SaintJoe on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:19 am

I don't think anyone is arguing whether they are trash or not.... everyone knows they are Laughing

But they obviously know things and there is obviously something going on as i said before actions speak louder than words and the actions dictate that their is problems at the club.

As Nick said its best to keep an open mind about these things its not black and white.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:30 pm

The trash paper actually sounds more credible in this situation.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:31 pm

im going to have to remain skeptical until their is either a. definitive proof (not a picture of blurred texts) b. either perez or mourinho or the players go on the record and say there is an issue.

its not about being black, white or grey. for me its about applying the logic of innocent until proven guilty to the idea of evidence. ya it could be true, but until their is a shred of credible evidence there is no reason to let imaginations run wild. thats how newspapers make their money.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:59 pm

The so called Madrid fans here know nothing about their club because they started supporting like 2 years ago. No point of denying or responding because the posts in this thread are enough proof!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:20 pm

Also, just would like to remind peops here that for about two years, Marca was one of the strongest mourinho supporter in the medias. They just about gave and forgave him everything. Last season he was the legendary mou of the records season.

Now they turned, most likely because they are following a different political trend. Mou is out of favor, going to be ousted soon, so they are helping the cause of someone. Who that is i dont know? Perez? maybe not since he came out to oppose them. Perez is in election year, so hurting mou hurts perez.... speculate away
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:21 pm

white_star wrote:The so called Madrid fans here know nothing about their club because they started supporting like 2 years ago. No point of denying or responding because the posts in this thread are enough proof!
first of all dont generalize and secondly the incident happened now therefore at least my statement didnt require any knowledge in the team's and the newspaper's history to conclude what i said and what many others said too,
the specific situation has to do solely on real madrid's Mourinho, furthermore what happened before 2 years ago is needless

and im pretty sure vandeez who mentioned great points supports madrid for more than ''2 years''

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:52 pm

white_star wrote:The so called Madrid fans here know nothing about their club because they started supporting like 2 years ago. No point of denying or responding because the posts in this thread are enough proof!

the world famous chicago fire supporter here to cast judgement on all of goal legacy is back!

thank god.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:56 pm

Idiot wrote:
first of all dont generalize and secondly the incident happened now therefore at least my statement didnt require any knowledge in the team's and the newspaper's history to conclude what i said and what many others said too,
the specific situation has to do solely on real madrid's Mourinho, furthermore what happened before 2 years ago is needless

and im pretty sure vandeez who mentioned great points supports madrid for more than ''2 years''

I said don't respond and I don't care what a Mou fanboy that doesn't support a club but a manager has to say to me! People who are true supporters supoorly their club! No player or coach is bigger then the club. But apperantly this is a new age of being a fan and I don't know what Im talking about. Kids these days think picking clubs for glory an picking many clubs is ok and the new age. That is all bullshit and I dont give a crap! Support your club not the manager or your a gloryhunter!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next