RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
fatman123
adnyana179
Onyx
26 posters

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 3

Post by RealGunner Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:21 am

Following the Royal Rumble of 2004 i am watching Wrestlemania 20

Cena vs Big show for the US championship. Hard to believe how much the crowd loved Cena back then lol. Great match, he FUd him twice ffs. Won in a controversial way though xD

Chris Jericho Vs Christian Cage now. The storyline involving Trish was pretty interesting :bow:

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 3

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:42 am

Christian :bow: Trish :bow: ( i'd still tap that btw)
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:51 am

RealGunner wrote:Following the Royal Rumble of 2004 i am watching Wrestlemania 20

Cena vs Big show for the US championship. Hard to believe how much the crowd loved Cena back then lol. Great match, he FUd him twice ffs. Won in a controversial way though xD

Chris Jericho Vs Christian Cage now. The storyline involving Trish was pretty interesting :bow:

He wasn't main eventing every week and was an up and coming midcarder. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:49 am

silver wrote:Lol.

How am I contradicting myself? What matters if the feud does or does not go past WM?

I find it ironic because it was the Rock who put over Jericho in the first place in 2001. He's also lost to the Hurricane (ffs), took a ton of losses/pinfalls against a very green Kurt Angle, lost to HHH and Austin at Wrestlemania, lost to a green Lesnar, Goldberg (hasn't got his "win" back), made his return at WMXX and lost to Evolution.

Now I know you're going to say he never elevated those guys blah blah, but who has Jericho worked with that has ELEVATED that guy to the next level?

Read your previous post about feuds going beyond one match and stop trying to be a smartass.

I cant believe you categorize Rock's loses to Austin at Mania as putting him over ! Austin has always been the bigger star when it comes to wrestling and the only reason Austin "put him over" when neither of needed that win/match is because Rock was leaving. Goldberg's loss might count here but goldberg, who was at one point the biggest draw in the biggest era of wrestling, didnt exactly need to be put over. Losing to Hurricane was only to advance the Austin storyline. As for your other examples..no, not every defeat counts as putting someone over, its called a feud, you win some and you lose some to advance the story lines.

Jericho is making all these returns in an effort to elevate other guys. What did the Rock do in his come backs ? thats right, he defeated the face of the company after 8-9 of not wrestling a match and less than a year later he defeats punk and takes the wwe title. Way to go rocky...
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:53 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Christian :bow: Trish :bow: ( i'd still tap that btw)

Seeing her on TV the other day for the first time in years durring her HoF video made me weak in the knees. I'd have no hesitation dragging my balls through a mile of shattered glass just to hear her queef Laughing
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:03 pm

Many fans were wondering WWE's reasoning for having this year's Royal Rumble match come down to John Cena and Ryback.

There was no longterm reasoning, such as an upcoming feud, behind Cena eliminating Ryback. Officials just wanted Cena eliminating someone strong to win the match.

There was talk of doing a Money in the Bank match at WrestleMania 29 but WWE officials recently decided they do not want the match taking place on the biggest show of the year.

The feeling is Money in the Bank should be left to its own pay-per-view.

The idea for this year would have been to feature Ryback in the match to get him over big time but that won't be happening, at least not at WrestleMania.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:15 pm

I think Kane deserves a title shot
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:25 pm

Prime Trish Stratus :bow:
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:56 pm

RealGunner wrote:I think Kane deserves a title shot

Nah. Both he and Big Show stay away from the main event.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:11 pm

Big show agreed but Kane hasn't been involved in the main event since years
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:51 pm

Kane won the World Heavyweight Championship in 2010. Plus he feuded with Cena last year, which is pretty much like main eventing.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:50 pm

Tonight's WWE RAW takes place from the Philips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia. Confirmed to make appearances tonight are Brock Lesnar, Chris Jericho and Rey Mysterio. It's likely Triple H will be appearing also. One star who is not advertised for tonight's show is WWE Champion The Rock.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:46 pm

Triple H to botch his promo, Hayman to save he day. Should be a good raw though
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:47 pm

Will watch it tomorrow. Wish i could watch it live Sad

btw what actually happens on smackdown these days ? ( if it exists )
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:57 pm

fatman123 wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Christian :bow: Trish :bow: ( i'd still tap that btw)

Seeing her on TV the other day for the first time in years durring her HoF video made me weak in the knees. I'd have no hesitation dragging my balls through a mile of shattered glass just to hear her queef Laughing

No doubt lol, when i was a kid she caused some weird sensation in my cock didn't understand what it was at the time but i do now Laughing

Trish :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:10 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
fatman123 wrote:

No doubt lol, when i was a kid she caused some weird sensation in my cock didn't understand what it was at the time but i do now Laughing

Trish :bow:

Stratusfaction Proud
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:14 pm

RealGunner wrote:Will watch it tomorrow. Wish i could watch it live Sad

btw what actually happens on smackdown these days ? ( if it exists )

I don't watch Smackdown nowadays. I watched it until last August, but nothing big ever happens on it. It used to be pretty good up until Edge left.

Recently Rock and Punk have appeared on it, so I've just watched their segments.

Might just watch every episode since last August though. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:03 am

CM Punk getting cheered. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:13 am

Jericho. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:38 am

Del Rio in a Real Madrid track Suit on RAW :bow:

The true people's champion :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:02 pm

Del Rio. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeslayer Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:51 pm

Is there nothing going on with Orton? Cena is getting no face mileage, might as well give some time (not necessarily as face) to Orton.
shadeslayer
shadeslayer
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:21 pm

Yeh, Orton needs to turn heel imo. He prefers being a heel too.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:28 pm

The official WWE website officially announced Tuesday that Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns will face John Cena, Sheamus and Ryback at Elimination Chamber on February 17.

After being attacked by The Shield last week on Raw, John Cena challenged the nefarious group to a Six Man Tag Team Match after this week's show went off the air.

The updated card for the event is as follows:

* WWE Champion The Rock vs. CM Punk

* John Cena, Ryback and Sheamus vs. Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns

* World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio vs. Big Show

* Elimination Chamber Match to determine the No. 1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championship (Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio and Daniel Bryan confirmed as participants, three more participants to be determined)

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:55 am

zizzle wrote:
silver wrote:Lol.

How am I contradicting myself? What matters if the feud does or does not go past WM?

I find it ironic because it was the Rock who put over Jericho in the first place in 2001. He's also lost to the Hurricane (ffs), took a ton of losses/pinfalls against a very green Kurt Angle, lost to HHH and Austin at Wrestlemania, lost to a green Lesnar, Goldberg (hasn't got his "win" back), made his return at WMXX and lost to Evolution.

Now I know you're going to say he never elevated those guys blah blah, but who has Jericho worked with that has ELEVATED that guy to the next level?

Read your previous post about feuds going beyond one match and stop trying to be a smartass.

I cant believe you categorize Rock's loses to Austin at Mania as putting him over ! Austin has always been the bigger star when it comes to wrestling and the only reason Austin "put him over" when neither of needed that win/match is because Rock was leaving. Goldberg's loss might count here but goldberg, who was at one point the biggest draw in the biggest era of wrestling, didnt exactly need to be put over. Losing to Hurricane was only to advance the Austin storyline. As for your other examples..no, not every defeat counts as putting someone over, its called a feud, you win some and you lose some to advance the story lines.

Jericho is making all these returns in an effort to elevate other guys. What did the Rock do in his come backs ? thats right, he defeated the face of the company after 8-9 of not wrestling a match and less than a year later he defeats punk and takes the wwe title. Way to go rocky...

I just listed Austin/HHH/Hurricane because you made it sound like Rock has never taken a loss in his career, when he has taken plenty of clean pinfall losses.

Goldberg, seeing how Vince treated other past WCW stars, and seeing without the Rock, he would have been feed straight to HHH, then yes, he did need to be "put over".

You're so quick to disclaim Jericho and Angle being put over by the Rock, yet you cant name one guy that Jericho has put over that has elevated their career. Rock did more for Jericho and Angle then Jericho has done for anyone.

Rock is the champion because hes a bigger draw than Punk and Jericho will ever be. Punk just beat Jericho AGAIN this week. Punk has already beaten Jericho twice last year (maybe more, cant remember), add the fact that Jericho has lost to 1/3 of the roster and that Jericho isn't a big draw to begin with means this win does nothing for Punk. Had Punk beaten the Rock, then that will help his career. And that is the difference between Rock and Jericho. Rock can put others over because he's a big draw and has the credibility and beating the Rock means something. Jericho loses in an effort to put others over, but cant partly because of his status as a draw, and because he does nothing but lose.
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:38 am

Yohan Modric wrote:The official WWE website officially announced Tuesday that Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns will face John Cena, Sheamus and Ryback at Elimination Chamber on February 17.

After being attacked by The Shield last week on Raw, John Cena challenged the nefarious group to a Six Man Tag Team Match after this week's show went off the air.

The updated card for the event is as follows:

* WWE Champion The Rock vs. CM Punk

* John Cena, Ryback and Sheamus vs. Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns

* World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio vs. Big Show

* Elimination Chamber Match to determine the No. 1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championship (Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio and Daniel Bryan confirmed as participants, three more participants to be determined)

Isn't Sheamus another contender since he beat Kane in the Elimination Chamber Match?
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next