sportsczy
Raptorgunner
Onyx
LeVersacci
Le Samourai
BarrileteCosmico
13 posters

Go down

Malaga improves Francisco Alcaran's contract Empty Malaga improves Francisco Alcaran's contract

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:48 pm

Malaga is improving Isco's contract to change the buy-out clause, but not the duration (which remains until 2016), from 21M to 40M. Marca reports that this will be officially informed in 1:15 hours in a press conference.

Edit: The actual release clause revealed at the press-conference is 35M. His contract improved significantly, but it's not stated by how much.

http://www.marca.com/2013/01/28/futbol/equipos/malaga/1359384593.html

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Malaga improves Francisco Alcaran's contract Empty Re: Malaga improves Francisco Alcaran's contract

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:49 pm

:bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Malaga improves Francisco Alcaran's contract Empty Re: Malaga improves Francisco Alcaran's contract

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:50 pm

21M for Isco would've been such a bargain :bow:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:04 pm

Damn.. hoped we could get him next summer for that price Sad
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:06 pm

Can teams still bid for him before it's official? hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:09 pm

LeDNA wrote:Damn.. hoped we could get him next summer for that price Sad

Isn't 40m your usual price for the players? eco smile
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:15 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
LeDNA wrote:Damn.. hoped we could get him next summer for that price Sad

Isn't 40m your usual price for the players? eco smile
Yeah for bench players :coffee:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:29 pm

Pretty much brings down the list of suitor to:
- Madrid
- Barca
- City
- PSG
- Bayern
- Man U
- Chelsea

That's it. Nobody else can afford him or participate in that realm of transfer figures. Waaaaaay too much for the kid. 25-30 would have been about right.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:32 pm

Need I mention that players are rarely transferred for their buy-out clause and that this is rarely a reflection of a player's true value but rather a guarantee that the club is not taken advantage of?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:32 pm

Sportsczy the point is they want to keep him,by doing this they are showing their intent on keeping him.It will be best for Iscos career if he stays at Malaga then goes to Madrid or Barca in a few years time.

BTW *bleep* Uefa for trying to set an example out of Malaga and letting City and Chelsea do what they want.Hypocrites.

If somebody does pay his buy out clause then at least Malaga are getting a truck load of money for him that they can use to buy replacements.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:47 pm

Difference is that City and Chelsea didn't stop paying their players lol... Malaga stopped paying the team for 6 months! Also, the last place EPL team gets 40 mil pounds next year in their new tv deal. Imagine what the top teams are going to get. La Liga media rights are not shared. So Malaga is pretty much screwed.

UEFA is looking for unsustainability.... not the amount spent. Before anyone throws PSG in there, their total wage bill is 87.9 mil euros a year right now. I have the source in the PSG section if anyone wants to check (breaks it down by player).
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:34 pm

Ye but at the time that Uefa come out with that ban for Malaga they had already caught up with the vast majority of the payments.The punishment is way over the top.

And I know City or Chelsea don't owe money,but I want to see them punished like Malaga are punished.Only for different reasons.Maybe it's a bit late to punish Chelsea now though as they have earned a lot of revenue over the last 10 years.City are spending way more than what they earn so if Uefa have the balls hopefully they get a hefty ban which will set them back a good few years.

Don't know how anybody can like City,they are a "nothing club" as I call them.The most plastic club out there.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:24 pm

"Isco to Chelsea 20m" - Sepi 2 weeks ago Proud
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:35 pm

Swanhends wrote:"Isco to Chelsea 20m" - Sepi 2 weeks ago Proud

created the rumour to change the focus of headlines from the dodgy Remy transfer :coffee:

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:56 pm

worms wrote:Ye but at the time that Uefa come out with that ban for Malaga they had already caught up with the vast majority of the payments.The punishment is way over the top.

And I know City or Chelsea don't owe money,but I want to see them punished like Malaga are punished.Only for different reasons.Maybe it's a bit late to punish Chelsea now though as they have earned a lot of revenue over the last 10 years.City are spending way more than what they earn so if Uefa have the balls hopefully they get a hefty ban which will set them back a good few years.

Don't know how anybody can like City,they are a "nothing club" as I call them.The most plastic club out there.

Have a look at the new deloitte revenue tables and weep.

Naturally that extra ding Sky are injecting means ffp compliance is a mere formality and as long as we finish in the top 4 (arf!!) then there are no problems.

Anyways "plastic" I think I know who you are. Did your "girlfriend" finally see the light?

chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by peerless Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:03 pm

He'd be an extremely good fit at Bayern München. A modern #10 is essentially what the team needs.
peerless
peerless
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:55 pm

Perhaps, but if Barca are any indication Pep doesn't play with AMs. He would be a better fit for Inter, but that would be a side-ways step for him and joining Serie A might be a blow to national team chances.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:03 pm

The D&T reports aren't all that current... it was for the 2011-2012 season. Surprised it tales them over 8 months after the season is over to release it.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:22 pm

chemicalboy99 wrote:
worms wrote:Ye but at the time that Uefa come out with that ban for Malaga they had already caught up with the vast majority of the payments.The punishment is way over the top.

Naturally that extra ding Sky are injecting means ffp compliance is a mere formality and as long as we finish in the top 4 (arf!!) then there are no problems.

Anyways "plastic" I think I know who you are. Did your "girlfriend" finally see the light?

Seems I hit a nerve here.

Deep down you know what ever trophies your club "wins" or should I say buys means nada.Your club hasn't earned any of it's money and thus anything it achieves with that money isn't earned,any achievement has nothing to do with your club.Your club is a just a tool for it's owner to achieve his aims.

You are merely a rich arabs play thing,without going into too much detail your club is just a tool for your Abu Dabi owner to expand his business contacts and popularity.That's all your club is,a tool.

You even steal other clubs celebrations ffs,the most plastic club in the world.

Your supporters used to slate Man United fans for their money they've spent and now you spend even more money despite not earning it like they did/do your supporters have changed their minds and think it's ok to spend hundreds of millions of unearned money.That makes your fans hypocrites.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:36 pm

worms wrote:
chemicalboy99 wrote:

Deep down you know what ever trophies your club "wins" or should I say buys means nada.Your club hasn't earned any of it's money and thus anything it achieves with that money isn't earned,any achievement has nothing to do with your club.Your club is a just a tool for it's owner to achieve his aims.

You are merely a rich arabs play thing,without going into too much detail your club is just a tool for your Abu Dabi owner to expand his business contacts and popularity.That's all your club is,a tool.

Your supporters used to slate Man United fans for their money they've spent and now you spend even more money despite not earning it like they did/do your supporters have changed their minds and think it's ok to spend hundreds of millions of unearned money.That makes your fans hypocrites.

Umm, take money from any team and they'd crumble to obscurity. Most top teams spend money, if not on transfers, then on state of the art youth development, paying high wages to their "home grown" stars.
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:44 pm

worms wrote:
chemicalboy99 wrote:

Settle down Dave.

You're becoming as dull as your original account which takes some beating.

Go outside, take a few deep breaths....the world will seem a happier place.

Or at least make this "comedy" character of yours entertaining.
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:00 am

Nice come back Dave.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:37 pm

thread name change wot?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down