How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?

+22
Milan31
TheRedStag
Highburied
Future
Art Morte
RealGunner
donttreadonred
Raptorgunner
Red Alert
Swanhends
Motogp69
McAgger
beatrixasdfghjk.
stevieg8
Onyx
Clockwork Orange
Lex
REWB
DeletedUser#1
Die Borussen
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Arquitecto
26 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Just how many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool?

How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap62%How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 62% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 16

How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?  - Page 2 Empty Re: How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:28 pm

ynwa wrote:We'll smash 'em.

I agree with you, Liverpool will win 3-0 or 4-1. Suarez with a hattrick.

Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?  - Page 2 Empty Re: How many goals will Arsenal put past Liverpool at the Emirates on Wednesday?

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:44 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:

I agree with you, Liverpool will lose 3-0 or 4-1. Walcott with a hattrick.

:facepalm:

Have some respect for us Raptor.

Nonetheless I agree with you.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:10 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

I cant see this happening unless Arshavin starts. drinking
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:14 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

Funny thing is, ynwa says we'll smash them and then in the match-thread says he'll start Agger at LB, with Coates-Skrtel as CBs, and Downing on the bench
rofl

you couldn't make this madness up

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:30 pm

Harry Redknapp wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

Funny thing is, ynwa says we'll smash them and then in the match-thread says he'll start Agger at LB, with Coates-Skrtel as CBs, and Downing on the bench
rofl

We don't know the mental state of Skrtel and Coates at the moment as Skrtel is known to pick up after his occasional gaffes the next game while Coates could just perform vs a side that isn't all that physical. Agger might be logical given that it'll allow Johnson to be back in his natural position while Agger himself is solid on the left.

I don't agree with YNWA but I don't get why Downing on the bench is laughable either. Laughing
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:31 pm

Will Reina be back in time for tomorrow?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:47 pm

^ He has travelled, same with Enrique. remained to be seen if they are fit enough to start.

@ Arq

Coates is our slowest defender, yes slower than Carra, and he is extremely down on confidence and rusty as hell. the idea of even having him in the squad in wide pitch of Emirates it a joke to be fair.

This Anti-Carragher agenda needs to be put to bed. He's been very good when called upon this season and nullified Holt the other week. People said he'll get ripped to shreds vs Chelsea, but he held his ground and provided the assist for the goal. I will definitely support him tomorrow as he's been in better form than Coates almost all season.

Skrtel needs a kick in the ass, hasn't been the same player since contract renewal, I can see him starting vs Man City, as opposed to Arsenal.

Downing will prove you wrong tomorrow :coffee:

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:49 pm

Our odds of winning will be dramatically increased if Reina doesn't start.

C'mon, Pep, don't rush back too quickly
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:57 pm

Harry Redknapp wrote:^ He has travelled, same with Enrique. remained to be seen if they are fit enough to start.

@ Arq

Coates is our slowest defender, yes slower than Carra, and he is extremely down on confidence and rusty as hell. the idea of even having him in the squad in wide pitch of Emirates it a joke to be fair.

This Anti-Carragher agenda needs to be put to bed. He's been very good when called upon this season and nullified Holt the other week. People said he'll get ripped to shreds vs Chelsea, but he held his ground and provided the assist for the goal. I will definitely support him tomorrow as he's been in better form than Coates almost all season.

Skrtel needs a kick in the ass, hasn't been the same player since contract renewal, I can see him starting vs Man City, as opposed to Arsenal.

Downing will prove you wrong tomorrow :coffee:

Sepi mate like I said I don't agree with YNWA yet I don't think the idea was as ridiculous as you put it. Although your point on Emirates pitch is intriguing and one I never thought of.

There is no Anti-Carragher agenda. He is my favourite Liverpool CB of all time and even over Hyppia but the reason behind some of us wanting him to be benched is simply because playing him is redundant along with it potentially stunting Coates' development in the sense that he could have played some of the games Carra did. Carra was poor early season but has improved massively under Rodger's system yet do you really want to continue seeing a 35 year old CB when we need to develop Wisdom and Coates as CBs?

Skrtel? He has been solid yet we all know of his typical concentration lapses in which he just turns off once or twice during the game. Yes a benching or two will do him some good and hopefully eliminate that lapse problem of his. Nonetheless its unwise to break up our best CB partnership. Giroud isn't a typical English CB and won't trouble many with his physicality considering thats not part of his game.

Downing? I certainly hope so. Don't get the idea that I don't want him to perform.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:58 pm

Lex wrote:Our odds of winning will be dramatically increased if Reina doesn't start.

rofl
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:24 am

Oh yeah, I presumed Liverpool would win this affair 3-2, with goals by:
Suarez 2, Chelsea reject 1

Goaldoski 1, French guy 1
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:25 am

Raptorgunner wrote:
Lex wrote:Our odds of winning will be dramatically increased if Reina doesn't start.

rofl

Raptor, it's hilarious how excited Podoloski is in that picture.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:01 am

Raptorgunner wrote:

I agree with you, Liverpool will win 3-0 or 4-1. Suarez with a hattrick.

Didn't you see the Messi comment earlier? If anyone is scoring a hattrick, it's going to be Giroud... or Mat Smith (either one of them).
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:14 am

Harry Redknapp wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

rofl

Responded in the LFC section... but madness? Really?

Do you honestly want Downing to start? Like... no bullshit? If so you're taking the piss. Sterling at 18 is superior to Downing. AT EIGHTEEN. That's 10 years younger. He also has more balls than Downing and can actually beat his man. Downing may have picked his form up in the last month or so, but tell me how many games he's actually won for us. Or how many games he's actually turned up against a top side.

Coates will probably be benched which is understandable, that's the team I'd play personally. I'm not the manager though. But I'll say this. If Downing doesn't feature we'll have a greater chance to get 3 points from this game.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:18 am

Disagree Pooi. Raheem should be nowhere near the starting line-up tomorrow. Would play Downing over him a million times over tomorrow. That said though, I still prefer Borini starting over both of them.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:20 am

I'd personally play Sturridge, Suarez and Borini for the front 3. With Sterling coming off the bench. I don't have time for Downing. Watch his "form" drop after January whilst he stays in a red shirt.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:33 am

ynwa wrote:Watch his "form" drop after January whilst he stays in a red shirt.

That's inevitable.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:10 am

Liverpool will win this one. We haven't won at the Emirates against a top side this season. Liverpool are better than us.

Hoping for a 1-1 draw or something. That will be good for us
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:24 pm

I know some of you don't like Sterling but there's one thing he provides above Borini and Downing (lol).

He provides raw pace which puts teams on the backfoot and it shouldn't be underestimated. Defenders hate dealing with it and thus will drop back 10 yards to make sure they don't get exploited.

For this reason alone, i'm sure he will be at least in Rodgers consideration.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:34 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I know some of you don't like Sterling but there's one thing he provides above Borini and Downing (lol).

He provides raw pace which puts teams on the backfoot and it shouldn't be underestimated. Defenders hate dealing with it and thus will drop back 10 yards to make sure they don't get exploited.

For this reason alone, i'm sure he will be at least in Rodgers consideration.

Well there is one thing that Borini provides that Clowning playa playa Raheem don't. Non-stop intelligent movement. The guy's movement is incredible. Against Oldham he took away 3 defenders to the left for Suarez to go right and score the goal. Pot meet kettle.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:39 pm

Borini is still very rusty after 3 month injury, and not confident. he'll be a great asset off the bench.

We need not to give the ball away in cheap positions (the point that cost us 2 goals vs arsenal in august) ....n Downing is the more reliable possession player of all 3 of them.

Downing will score if he starts, Mark my words. I've had dreams about Stu all week.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:46 pm

I just hope Liverpool go easy on us after they score few goals. :coffee:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:48 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:I just hope Liverpool go easy on us after they score few goals. :coffee:

Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:55 pm

Where's the option "nil"? Carragher to re-discover his youth in this match.

Right, it's been a pretty miserable season with our best win being something like 4 - 0 against Fulham. But in less than an hour we'll play Arsenal who've been top-4 contenders all season long and with whom we would move to level points with a win. And my friends Glenfiddich and Chivas Regal are telling me we can win this, so let's do just that and put up a proper fight for a top-4 finish. Roll on the game. We ain't quite history.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:37 pm

Harry Redknapp wrote:Borini is still very rusty after 3 month injury, and not confident. he'll be a great asset off the bench.

We need not to give the ball away in cheap positions (the point that cost us 2 goals vs arsenal in august) ....n Downing is the more reliable possession player of all 3 of them.

Downing will score if he starts, Mark my words. I've had dreams about Stu all week.

calm down there boy, calm down Laughing
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Future Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:05 am

The irony of this thread haha
Future
Future
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next