Ganso
Red Alert
mr-r34
Art Morte
McAgger
31 posters

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Philippe 'Il Principe Salvatore' Coutinho Carreira #10 - Page 13 Empty Re: Philippe 'Il Principe Salvatore' Coutinho Carreira #10

Post by iftikhar Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:02 am

Art Morte wrote:He seems like a down-to-earth guy, that gives me hope that he doesn't grow too big an ego for himself too soon. And I don't think we'd sell him to another PL club, but the moment Barca or Madrid come knocking, he's gone, I'm afraid. Here's hoping they find other toys to buy.
I don't think it's up to Barcelona, Madrid or some other dudes. I think it's up to us actually. If we can establish ourselves as team capable of wining things, it will be very difficult for any team to lure him away.

I think we can confidently expect him to stay long-term if we

#1. Win FA Cup this season
#2. Qualify for CL in next two seasons
#3. Win the league within 2016-17
#4. Get past group phase in CL in

iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Philippe 'Il Principe Salvatore' Coutinho Carreira #10 - Page 13 Empty Re: Philippe 'Il Principe Salvatore' Coutinho Carreira #10

Post by iftikhar Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:19 am

Given all the drama, tension and what not regarding contract extensions of Raheem and Henderson; I wonder what did we offer Coutinho? If we offered him less than what Raheem or Henderson is demanding, I feel quite sad for Coutinho as he deserves just as much as those two.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:46 am

Apparently it's 70k a week, which right now is fine, some more solid performances to end the year and a good season next year and should nearly double his wages again.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:10 am

mr-r34 wrote:Apparently it's 70k a week, which right now is fine, some more solid performances to end the year and a good season next year and should nearly double his wages again.
Yes, 70K at this stage is fair enough. But if Raheem or Henderson are holding out for 100K, I think Coutinho have been a 'gentleman'.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:41 pm

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/182376-coutinho-home-from-home-exclusive

Coutinho <3
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:33 am

My brilliant Brazilian Proud Chaka Molenation

Somebody please post a video of his goal (Blackburn).
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 am

Just be glad you're able to witness him in red............ won't be long pale
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:55 am

Bloody Rodgers.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:04 am

You're about as relevant as McAgger nowadays. lmao
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:57 am

How far up your arse is your head lmao.

Butt so hurt.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:24 am

:facepalm: :brickwall:
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:04 am

Red Alert wrote:Just be glad you're able to witness him in red............ won't be long pale

Red Alert how do you even enjoy football?

Everything that comes out your dumbass emo mouth is negative.

Oh yeah lets all cry about the fact that maybe in the future Coutinho will possibly not be a red and have jibes at Rodgers an the club about it for selling Coutinho in the future, because yes we know we are so shit that everybody will want to leave us and there is absolutely no point to our clubs existence.

Honestly, if you are always nonchalant and pessimistic why even bother supporting the club. You are obviously not doing anything that entails actual supporting of any kind that's for sure.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:31 am

STFU JAMES

RA is the only Real Fan here.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:24 am

@banana
1. I don't enjoy football anymore.

2. "Everything that comes out your dumbass emo mouth is negative" rofl I guess we're going to win the league next season, AM I RIGHT? Proud

Keep sucking Rodgers dick for "saving the season". He's a brilliant man. I'm happy for you both for this "sexy football", I truly am.

3. Put me on your ignore list.

4. Where the *bleep* did I mention Rodgers ANYWHERE here?

5. What "support" are you on about? What "support" were you showing when it was all downhill? rofl

It's going to be the same shit every season of chasing teams because we suffered at the start / were stupid in the market and thus regressed every window that passes.

@wannabe
6. Where have I said anything about you people not being "fans"???

Red Alert wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:Red Alert already admitted he's cheering against Liverpool this season so Rodgers gets sacked. I won't be surprised if he's donning his United kit today.

And you've admitted to being the screaming eagle accompanied by Sepi, Rodgers, El Cujo and 2 others of your choice. I'll provide you quotes of you admitting it once you provide your own. Rolling Eyes

I guess you joined them? Shame. Sad
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:14 am

Errr, anyway, on topic, I wouldn't be surprised if we lost one of Henderson, Sterling or Coutinho in the summer, but since Coutinho signed a new deal this season that makes him the least likely to leave, I suppose.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:01 am

well, Coutinho is going nowhere for next 1-2 seasons, after that if one of Bayern, Barca or Madrid Comes, we cant hold him.
I am worried about Sterling. I think Henderson will stay

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:11 am

Yet Henderson has turned down a new contract while he has only one year remaining, that's very very worrying Neutral

If we were in the CL I would not be afraid of any of the Prem clubs poaching away our players. But it's quite the big difference between being in the CL and not being there, and not only financially and CL-prestige wise, it's also how your club gets perceived domestically: If you are in the top-4 you are perceived to be competing at the very top of the Prem, challenging for the title, too. If you're 5th, 6th, 7th, even the domestic perception is different. You're in the next class after top class.

That what makes me worried that if City - the club in the top-4 with the most need of new quality (I'd like to think there won't be business done between us and United no matter what) - come saying to Henderson / Sterling / Coutinho that "listen, we're better than Liverpool, we're in the CL, too, we want you, we'll pay you a little bit more than at Liverpool, how about you tell them you want to leave, okay?". That in such a scenario we're in real danger of losing one of these players. And I say 'one' , because I think we will outright refuse to sell more than one of them, but given the contractual situations of Henderson and Sterling, our hand might be forced if they tell us they won't be signing new contracts, not now and not in the future.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:19 am

there is no way we will sell Sterling, Hendo to a PL Club...Henry will never allow that !

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:50 am

But the thing is if Henderson doesn't sign a new contract, in a year's time he can sign to another PL club for free. With Raheem, it's two years. Sure, we can refuse to sell, but I don't know is that better than losing them for nothing a bit later.

Hopefully they'll both sign and all three of the mentioned players stay for years to come, but the situation right now is a bit worrying.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:17 pm

I think with these examples, the Club is only going to realise that we have to be more flexible in terms of wages in coming years, specially when the TV Money is rising, because that is one thing which can ring any players ears. Lucky we that Coutinho has signed a Long term deal.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:04 pm

"Flexible" wages = loose wages.

I don't know should we be loose with the wages, but it's a slap in Henderson's face that he was offered 80k per week while Sterling was offered 100k per week. Should have been the other way round. Hopefully at least in Henderson's case we redeem the situation and offer him 100k or even 110k and he signs that.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:30 pm

I don't think Henderson will leave. He likes being here, and he's shown a lot of dedication to a club that gave him a second chance. I would be surprised if the contract refusal is anything more than just waiting for a bit more money, but he will ultimately sign here.

I also don't see Coutinho leaving. He genuinely loves the club. Despite being our best player, 22 years old and having the skillset to be one of the very best players in the world in his prime he signed a 75k/week contract without hesitation while there are players already making more, and his teammates are asking for almost double that without being as good. You can see his passion on and off the field (he's incredible with fans). All of this was done too after receiving 2 or 3 straight player of the month awards, and receiving a ton of praise in the media and from the manager over the last few seasons. I dunno, I think he really likes it here and is grateful that despite not living up to his billing prior to joining Liverpool we gave him a chance right away.

I could see Sterling leaving though. He seems really apathetic and that interview he did, which was not sanctioned by the club, was kind of weird. I don't know if he's playing for money, trophies, or whatever but his play has dipped a lot in the second half of the season and he's reportedly turned down massive wages. I would say he's, obviously, the most likely of the three to go.

Anyway, Coutinho is a ****ing genius and I hope that he stays with Liverpool 'til the end of his career.

Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:45 pm

It's only too bad we don't have Rafa right now considering how good of a job he's doing with Napoli.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:47 pm

btw I voted for Coutinho for POTY and Can for YPOTY on the official website. Wasn't even a hard decision really.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:03 pm

Henderson deserves the POTY more than Coutinho, imo. Hendo has better stats in the Prem while playing deeper in midfield.

No doubt Coutinho is the more gifted of the two, but Jordan's efficiency in turning talent to results is second to none in the team and he has shown that this season.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:02 pm

Coutinho's shown no signs of discontent so why bother with unnecessary and unprovoked worry? Let's enjoy him at Anfield and look to what we can do building around him for coming seasons. Biggest concern at the moment shouldn't be where he might be playing half-a-decade from now, but how we can get him to consistently give his best for us next season.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next