Does Roma play the most entertaining football in the world?

+16
sportsczy
RealGunner
DeletedUser#1
Vlad the Impaler
S
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Arquitecto
McAgger
VivaStPauli
Mr. Moratti
ErPupone
Ganso
Eivindo
Bellabong
Valkyrja
Casciavit
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is Roma the most entertaining team to watch this season?

Does Roma play the most entertaining football in the world? - Page 2 Vote_lcap39%Does Roma play the most entertaining football in the world? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 9 ]
Does Roma play the most entertaining football in the world? - Page 2 Vote_lcap26%Does Roma play the most entertaining football in the world? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 6 ]
Does Roma play the most entertaining football in the world? - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Does Roma play the most entertaining football in the world? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 23

Does Roma play the most entertaining football in the world? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Roma play the most entertaining football in the world?

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 pm

Top 5 for sure, but Barca for me

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Does Roma play the most entertaining football in the world? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Roma play the most entertaining football in the world?

Post by sportsczy Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:37 pm

Dortmund easily for me. Haven't seen enough of Roma tbh.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:45 pm

Barcelona, Man United, Bayern Munich, Man City, Real Madrid (to an extent), and Juventus are all unwatchable.

Their football just puts me to sleep. Some of you already know that about me from chat.

It's for the above reason, bias aside, that I prefer Roma over just about anything else. Yes, we leak a shitload of goals, but we all knew that was going to happen with Zeman. No surprise there for me. The goals we've scored have been pure sex though. That's more than enough for me.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:18 am

Yeah, there is nothing more exciting than watching a Roma game.

For me the way that I rate a team is how would someone who doesn't watch football rate watching a match. I have never had someone leave their seat during a Roma game. I can't say the same for Dortmund (admittedly I am biased as a Bayern fan) or Barcelona (unless it's a game against Real Madrid).
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:22 am

yes i believe so
that's the kinda football makes u to get up from ur seat , loving the style just opposite of Roma under L.E
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:42 am

McLewis wrote:Barcelona, Man United, Bayern Munich, Man City, Real Madrid (to an extent), and Juventus are all unwatchable.

Their football just puts me to sleep.
Some of you already know that about me from chat.

It's for the above reason, bias aside, that I prefer Roma over just about anything else. Yes, we leak a shitload of goals, but we all knew that was going to happen with Zeman. No surprise there for me. The goals we've scored have been pure sex though. That's more than enough for me.

I'm not the only one, that thinks like that :bow:.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:46 pm

The few times I have tried to watch Roma play, I end up changing the channel after 15 minutes. So I clearly dont think so...

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:

Entertainment isn't just in scoring goals. And I know that's not all Barca do but I would still choose Roma over them.

I know that you are a madrid fan and biased but what more could you possible want then? brilliant build up, arguably the 2 greatest dribbler in the world, some great passes and lots of goals both ways...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:48 pm

harhar11 wrote:The few times I have tried to watch Roma play, I end up changing the channel after 15 minutes. So I clearly dont think so...

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:

Entertainment isn't just in scoring goals. And I know that's not all Barca do but I would still choose Roma over them.

I know that you are a madrid fan and biased but what more could you possible want then? brilliant build up, arguably the 2 greatest dribbler in the world, some great passes and lots of goals both ways...

Barcelona had a positive medical effect on me , i couldn't sleep and watching Barcelona made me sleep during the game .
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:48 pm

Roma are playing right now. If you want to watch them here is a couple of links of the match.

http://www.rojadirecta.me/goto/ondastv.blogspot.com.es/

http://www.firstrow1.eu/watch/166509/1/watch-as-roma-vs-cagliari.html

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:20 pm

1-1 Totti scored from a free kick.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2