shamr9pato
8 posters

Go down

how do you rate our mercato Empty how do you rate our mercato

Post by shamr9pato Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:13 pm

i say i will give an 8 out of 10 for our mercato

hit of the mercato: balo and mehsbas departure

miss of the mercato: kaka'

overall i say galli and berlu deserves credit for the mercato.. i m convinced of the milan project now..

FORZAMILAN
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

how do you rate our mercato Empty Re: how do you rate our mercato

Post by Kaladin Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:18 pm

If we got only Balo? probably 5
But now that we've got Salomon i'd say 7 is fair
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:26 pm

I think this mercato told us 2 things:

1. This youth revolution is not BS. It is real, and it is progressing very well. I think all Milan fans are very optimistic at this point

2. We can ocassionaly afford to pay the big bucks for players who will improve the team. Again, this will keep Milan fans very happy.

Milan-Udinese is gonna have more than the usual 40k fans, I can guarentee you that.

This mercato has given us hope. It has given us the promise of a bright future. And it has brought us EL-BA-NI.

For milan standards, this was a 9/10 market. Over all, id say it was 7/10. If we got a creative CM who would be ready now (like Poli) then 10/10 for sure.

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:17 pm

The secret hit of the market. Salamon for 3.5mil?!?!?! such a great price for a player with SOOOOOOO much potential. I'd give this market a 9.99999 out of 10. The only thing we were missing from this market was the departure of Mexes or Yepes. In the summer I expect Mexes and Yepes to leave though. I knew we wouldn't get a keeper until the summer transfer window.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:20 pm

One of the best markets in ages.

Mesbah gone
Acerbi sold
Urby sent on loan
Balotelli bought
Saponara bought
Salamon bought
Zaccardo bought

Very good transfer window for us. That's commitment to the youth revolution right there + we offloaded some of our 'less useful' players. Zaccardo is the obvious exception to the rule, but he's obviously just a short term fix. Disappointed that we couldn't offload Traore, but then again, who would want such a shitty player? I'm also glad that we didn't purchase Kaka. It would have been unduly expensive and inappropriate for the team and our current philosophy, tactics & formation.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:24 pm

I give it a 8/10

Bringing in Balo was huge, this has really excited all of Milan and Serie A! I can't wait to see him play his first game! We still need to offload some players and bring in a GK and CM, but for a winter transfer window, I am very happy!
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:05 pm

I love the way some people scathed Galliani and Berlusconi in the last couple of months, when in one transfer window they have addressed numerous squad issues such as; offloading dead weight, providing cover in defence, a very youthful injection, and brought in a player who will sell shirts and will lead our attack for the future.

All it takes for this forum to get on our directors backs is a poor run of form, and suddenly we forget that these guys have built team after team for the last 25 years, all while remaining competitive. Let it be said that neither Galliani and especially Berlusconi are infallible, however, they deserve our gratitude.

From my time as a Milan fan, I have noticed the way in which Milan conducts business, and I am of the opinion that Galliani knows a lot more about what he is doing in regards to transfers and finances than many of us give him credit for. Granted, there is a host of players whom I wish had never stepped on the pitch for us, but ask yourself how many successful transfers we have had, and this for me is enough. Balotelli for 20 million is just another example.

Overall, I am certain we will continue to see this massive youth injection, and my trust is put firmly in our management, as it always has been.
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:53 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:One of the best markets in ages.

Mesbah gone
Acerbi sold
Urby sent on loan
Balotelli bought
Saponara bought
Salamon bought
Zaccardo bought

I can't agree with the departure of Acerbi.The guy could have become an important piece in your team.You should have had some patience with him and play him more.

He has high potential to become one of the best Italian central backs.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:44 am

vladdy wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:One of the best markets in ages.

Mesbah gone
Acerbi sold
Urby sent on loan
Balotelli bought
Saponara bought
Salamon bought
Zaccardo bought

I can't agree with the departure of Acerbi.The guy could have become an important piece in your team.You should have had some patience with him and play him more.

He has high potential to become one of the best Italian central backs.
Too slow, bad positioning and gaffe prone. I've said this before: You can turn an average player into a good player, but in doing so you forgo the opportunity of turning a good player into a great player. Acerbi is the former.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:54 am

Too bad about Acerbi, last season he was beside Thiago Silva for the best 11 in Serie A. This season, in a big club, he flopped.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down