What do you think is our best XI now that we have Balotelli?

+15
•MilanDevil•
Rossoneri Ninja
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Valkyrja
Kaladin
marottalad
Kick
Milan31
Forza
Casciavit
Eivindo
Ganso
Milantildeath
shamr9pato
Cruijf
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What do you think is our best XI now that we have Balotelli?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think is our best XI now that we have Balotelli?

Post by Milantildeath Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:57 am

I wonder if it is too farfetched to think about Facundo Roncaglia from Fiorentina. He is a great defender that would add a great deal to Milan.

Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

What do you think is our best XI now that we have Balotelli?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think is our best XI now that we have Balotelli?

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:59 am

MDS hype is getting too much, Abate is comfortably the better player. I don't really like our options in midfield, Nocerino whilst providing lots of industry isn't quick enough to cover and launch counters from midfield, Flamini can't really dribble all that well and his passing range is lacking, KP seems the logical inclusion however he seems less energetic than he was in his first season here. My ideal midfield atm would have to be a 3 man mid containing Monto, Flamini and KP.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:18 am

I want us to try Monto-Salamon-Boateng, I think this would relief the pressure on Monto who always acts as the only creative force in midfield. I think Salamon might have something to offer in being creative.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:46 am

Is Salamon in the squad right now? I thought he will be only joining in June
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by forza.milan Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:49 am

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Is Salamon in the squad right now? I thought he will be only joining in June

He's in the squad and will be available vs. Cagliari.

•MilanDevil• wrote:I want us to try Monto-Salamon-Boateng, I think this would relief the pressure on Monto who always acts as the only creative force in midfield. I think Salamon might have something to offer in being creative.

Way too much lateral movement in that three and not nearly enough defensive cover. Salamon very raw and will most likely only be used sparingly in his first season - the same way Allegri used El Shaarawy and De Sciglio in their breakthrough seasons.

Flamini looked great defensively against Udinese and I think that a combination of one creator, one forward minded midfielder and one ball winner is the perfect mix for Allegri's style and our current squad. The biggest problem in that we have only one suitable creator (Montolivo) while there is adequate backup for the lateral midfielder (Boateng, Nocerino, Traore) and the defensive minded player (De Jong, Flamini, Ambrosini, Muntari).

I believe that Allegri has already stated that Salamon "will make a good central defender" so his chances in midfield will likely be even more limited than the minutes he receives as a centre back.

Montolivo is out this weekend so what do you all say about the midfield? Give up the playmaker role and play Muntari in front of the defence? Try Boateng as a ball playing midfielder in front of the defence? I personally would give Cristante his first Milan start and use him in the new Montolivo role with Boateng and Flamini either side - but that's just me...
forza.milan
forza.milan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:40 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Im curious about which defender we're going to snap up in the summer

-Mbiwa is with NUFC, so he's out of the question (unless they are relegated What do you think is our best XI now that we have Balotelli?  - Page 2 Lucas14)

More chance of top 8 than going down now tbh Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:43 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:Im curious about which defender we're going to snap up in the summer

-Mbiwa is with NUFC, so he's out of the question (unless they are relegated What do you think is our best XI now that we have Balotelli?  - Page 2 Lucas14)

pls swap with mexes plz
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:54 pm

forza.milan wrote:
Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Is Salamon in the squad right now? I thought he will be only joining in June

He's in the squad and will be available vs. Cagliari.

•MilanDevil• wrote:I want us to try Monto-Salamon-Boateng, I think this would relief the pressure on Monto who always acts as the only creative force in midfield. I think Salamon might have something to offer in being creative.

Way too much lateral movement in that three and not nearly enough defensive cover. Salamon very raw and will most likely only be used sparingly in his first season - the same way Allegri used El Shaarawy and De Sciglio in their breakthrough seasons.

Flamini looked great defensively against Udinese and I think that a combination of one creator, one forward minded midfielder and one ball winner is the perfect mix for Allegri's style and our current squad. The biggest problem in that we have only one suitable creator (Montolivo) while there is adequate backup for the lateral midfielder (Boateng, Nocerino, Traore) and the defensive minded player (De Jong, Flamini, Ambrosini, Muntari).

I believe that Allegri has already stated that Salamon "will make a good central defender" so his chances in midfield will likely be even more limited than the minutes he receives as a centre back.

Montolivo is out this weekend so what do you all say about the midfield? Give up the playmaker role and play Muntari in front of the defence? Try Boateng as a ball playing midfielder in front of the defence? I personally would give Cristante his first Milan start and use him in the new Montolivo role with Boateng and Flamini either side - but that's just me...

Speaking of the next game,

I think Salamon can defend well, he is also creative; creativity is something that we would lack in the absence of Monty. But I would also be satisfied with the inclusion of Cristante.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:13 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

pls swap with mexes plz

Buy Ogbonna and swap him then i might agree, Santon needs an Italian to speak to anyway :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:04 pm

how is bojan playing? haven't watched a single millan game this year
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:07 pm

billy_gr wrote:how is bojan playing? haven't watched a single millan game this year

Hardly plays, he comes on if we are losing and go into panic mode. he's been extremely poor in my opinion though, terrible decision making and shooting. no way he's going to make it at barca

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:11 pm

tbf he when he enters the pitch he makes our attacks more threatening, his decision making needs a bit of working on but he's been solid the times we've introduced him as a sub. Not saying all of his performances were great, just that he offers a different perspective in our attack
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:02 am

so it seems we have ruined the kid for good...
it's a shame, he seemed to have abright future 3 years ago
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:13 am

No way can Bojan survive outside la liga, his style of play is so tame, not to mention he hardly knows what to do with the ball when it comes to him.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:26 am

Would I be criminal to say

---------------------------Abbiati
Abate----------Zapata----------Mexes---------Constant

--------------------------Montolivo
---------------Prince-------------------Muntari

--------Niang--------------------------------------SES
-----------------------------Balo
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:02 am

Milantildeath wrote:Would I be criminal to say

Probably, but in the CL:

---------------Ambro-------------------Muntari

--------Prince--------------------------------------SES
-----------------------------Niang
rofl This team beat Barca, still can't believe it. I mean, I thought we might have it in us, but to look at it on paper! This is the 8th wonder of the world.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:22 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:Would I be criminal to say

Probably, but in the CL:

---------------Ambro-------------------Muntari

--------Prince--------------------------------------SES
-----------------------------Niang
rofl This team beat Barca, still can't believe it. I mean, I thought we might have it in us, but to look at it on paper! This is the 8th wonder of the world.

I feel the same way, there is only one conclusion imo. Our history pushed us through, we may not have the strongest squads in Europe right now but we have a strong tradition of winning, made possible by sacrificing ourselves on the pitch. The players put everything on the pitch because of who they were representing and who they were playing.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:47 pm

-----------------------Monstari---------------

Muntarinator----Mantari----Swagtari----GOATari

-----------------Muntari(C)------------------

-------Montotari----------Magnificentari

El Muntari---------Il Pazztari---------Muntarigoal

:bow:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:03 pm

juveman17 wrote:-----------------------Monstari---------------

rofl
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:18 am

juveman17 wrote:-----------------------Monstari---------------

Made my day Laughing
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2