What do you think is our best XI now that we have Balotelli?

+15
•MilanDevil•
Rossoneri Ninja
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Valkyrja
Kaladin
marottalad
Kick
Milan31
Forza
Casciavit
Eivindo
Ganso
Milantildeath
shamr9pato
Cruijf
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What do you think is our best XI now that we have Balotelli?  Empty What do you think is our best XI now that we have Balotelli?

Post by Cruijf Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:23 pm

With Balotelli's purchase the question of what our system for the long term will be has become even more evident.

Should he take Pazzini's spot as our target man? Where will KPB fit in? What will become of De Jong when he returns from injury?

My personal opinion is that we should stick to this until the Summer, when we need to re build our back four completely (The only person I see staying is De Sciglio):

--------------------------------Abbiati
----MDS-----------------Mexes--------Zapata------Constant

--------------------------------Montilivo
----------------------Nocerino------------KPB

---------------Niang----------------------------SES
---------------------------------Balo

What do you guys think?
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

What do you think is our best XI now that we have Balotelli?  Empty Re: What do you think is our best XI now that we have Balotelli?

Post by shamr9pato Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:35 pm

..............................abbiati
abate.........zapata..........mexes.....constant
............................monti
.........noccerino................KPB
........bojan..............................SES
.........................ballo

i think bojan will be better than niang for now.. but niang will be a super sub for now.. for anyof the three forwards
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

What do you think is our best XI now that we have Balotelli?  Empty Re: What do you think is our best XI now that we have Balotelli?

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:20 pm

---------------------------Abbiati
Abate-----------Zapata-------------Salamon-----------Constant

---------------------------Monty
----------------Nocerino-----------Prince

----BangBangNiang------------------------SES
----------------------------Balo
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:28 pm

dem scrub cbs pale
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:42 pm

fu it all and put abate and constant as cbs Very Happy
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:51 pm

Abate over De Sciglio Neutral
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:00 pm

I kinda lost faith in Bojan, as his lack of brainpower seems to deceive him whenever he gets the chance, which for any club he plays for, is not much.. perhaps there is a reason for that hmm
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:25 am

Abbiati
Abate - MDS - Zapata - Constant
De Jong
Monty ------- KPB
Niang --------------- SES
Balo

1. MDS as a makeshift CB. Isn't it funny that we've gone from having 2 CBs (Nesta, TS) that were much better than our WBs, to now having WBs that are much better than our CBs.

2. Assuming De Jong is not injured.

3. Balo takes Pazzo's spot, but Pazzo is still a quality goalscorer and we should sub him on almost every game.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:46 am

I'm still a big fan of Pazzo, but Balotelli is far too good to have on the bench.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:10 am

I feel bad for Pazzo, I doubt he will be getting much time now. He will make the occasional sub, but nothing more.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:19 am

I think Pazzini is the first sub off the bench. He can still be very useful to Milan in my opinion. A super sub is always welcome.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:48 am

Milantildeath wrote:I think Pazzini is the first sub off the bench. He can still be very useful to Milan in my opinion. A super sub is always welcome.
Pazzo needs a bunch of games under him, to gain a bunch of momentum and confidence. I don't think he would be a good super sub.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:48 am

Milan31 wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:I think Pazzini is the first sub off the bench. He can still be very useful to Milan in my opinion. A super sub is always welcome.
Pazzo needs a bunch of games under him, to gain a bunch of momentum and confidence. I don't think he would be a good super sub.

I agree, just because Pazzini is a good player, doesn't mean he will make a good super sub.

Congrats on landing Balo. He will be a fantastic player if he puts the effort in.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:08 am

bitch please zaccardo is now the best centre back you have
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:15 pm

I understand where you're coming from, Bendtner and Anelka as strikers can be unstable for the mind to bear
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:46 am

if de sciglio and salamon can turn into beast centre backs milan have themselves a team right there. youre probably 4-5 years away from being a european force again just like juventus had to wait, but if u scout properly and don't sell anyone you can get to the top again serie a needs a strong milan
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:11 am

I don't think we are that far away TBH. I feel we need another year or two max and we will be a force again. SES and Niang are developing really fast. They both look very comfortable and improve every time they go out there. Balotelli just needs to keep his head straight and he will be considered one of the top strikers in Europe. Monti is great dictating the play from the middle of the pitch. We have two strong full backs in Abate and MDS (MDS can play LB as well). We need one CB and a top class CM and ofcourse a GK and we will be ready. Hopefully in the summer if we can purchase 2/3 of those I will consider it a successful window.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:13 am

Milan31 wrote:I don't think we are that far away TBH. I feel we need another year or two max and we will be a force again. SES and Niang are developing really fast. They both look very comfortable and improve every time they go out there. Balotelli just needs to keep his head straight and he will be considered one of the top strikers in Europe. Monti is great dictating the play from the middle of the pitch. We have two strong full backs in Abate and MDS (MDS can play LB as well). We need one CB and a top class CM and ofcourse a GK and we will be ready. Hopefully in the summer if we can purchase 2/3 of those I will consider it a successful window.

it's alot easier said then done though, juventus finished i think 3rd or 2nd after our first season back from serie b then it all collapsed from there 2 7th place finishes due to some poor recruiting. B and G might decide to sell el sharaawy or niang if mega offers come in etc then you haveto re-build again who knows. ive said it before and i will say it again get Ogbonna, mds would compliment him well as a centre back, he's available for around 15 mil which is alot but well worth the money, you guys need some 1 like that in the summer even with salamon and zaccardo bought it's still not convincing, if i were allegri i would develop mds into a centre back milan have found their left back in constant Very Happy

could selling ibra and thiago silva be a blessing in disguise hmm
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:52 pm

imagine if you would have kept silva and ibra... you would have been ucl contenders for sure.

Abbiatti
MDS Silva Mexes Constant
Montolivo
KPB Nocerino
Ibra
Balo SES
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:30 am

I'm actually going to adjust mine a little bit since Flamini has been doing so well. He is actually starting to show his true colors now. Also, Salamon is not being trust yet, and that's fine. I still think he will be a great player for us. De Sciglio should be put at center back in my opinion as well, he is a great defender and better than any other center back we have. He isn't experienced in that position, so I can see Allegri being sceptical.

This is for what we have right now this season

-----------------------------Abbiati
Abate----------MDS-------------------Zapata---------Constant

----------------------------Montolivo
-----------------Flamini-----------------Prince

--------Niang-------------------------------------SES
-----------------------------Balotelli
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:43 am

likeastar wrote:imagine if you would have kept silva and ibra... you would have been ucl contenders for sure.

Abbiatti
MDS Silva Mexes Constant
Montolivo
KPB Nocerino
Ibra
Balo SES

Problem with that is that Balo would have not been bought and SES wouldn't have exploded if Ibra was still here.

So Ibra going had to happen to see the youthful, exciting front 3 you see now.

Sort of like how Deco and Ronaldinho had to leave Barca for Iniesta and Messi to explode.

It seemed silly at the time but i reckon Milan will be better for it ( selling Ibra and TS) in the long run.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:36 am

Not Silva, but for sure Zlatan
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:04 am

Im curious about which defender we're going to snap up in the summer

-Mbiwa is with NUFC, so he's out of the question (unless they are relegated What do you think is our best XI now that we have Balotelli?  Lucas14)

-Papadopoulus was a target for us for a while

-Ogbonna seems the most reasonable choice, but f***** Torino are demanding a lot for him

- We were lightly linked with N'Kolou, dont know too much about him

-We could always try going for Varane What do you think is our best XI now that we have Balotelli?  G13
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:03 am

We are in DESPERATE NEED for a CB. A proven CB that can help Salamon improve as well. I have no idea who management may have in mind but I hope it is someone! We have an attack that will rape for awhile (if we don't sell any of them, which I doubt we will), with a solid back line, we will be back as contenders. I CAN'T WAIT!
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:57 am

I wonder if it is too farfetched to think about Facundo Roncaglia from Fiorentina. He is a great defender that would add a great deal to Milan.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum