Pirlo’s Juve ready for Celtic

5 posters

Go down

Pirlo’s Juve ready for Celtic Empty Pirlo’s Juve ready for Celtic

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:37 pm

Celtic Park will hold no fear for Andrea Pirlo or his Juventus teammates when the Champions League resumes this month.

Juve will travel to Glasgow in the first leg of their last 16 tie and the Italian international is in confident mood.

“I'm sure the noise from the Celtic fans will be crazy, but that will only make us more determined to go into battle,” the playmaker noted.

“We have players who have won the World Cup and Champions League, so we are used to intimidating games.

“I know that Celtic Park will be like a gladiator arena, but we're ready. We are prepared for whatever Celtic have to offer.”

The Scottish giants did catch the eye earlier in the competition when they defeated Spanish outfit Barcelona.

“We saw that they beat Barca in Glasgow, but we are prepared to adapt maybe more than Barcelona did,” the former Milan man added.

“We know Barcelona play fantastic football, but Celtic frustrated them. Whatever way Celtic want to play, we are ready for them.

“If they want to play football, we'll play football. But if they want to battle, we are ready to go to battle.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Pirlo’s Juve ready for Celtic Empty Re: Pirlo’s Juve ready for Celtic

Post by marottalad Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:30 pm

when this draw came out i was nervous but as the game gets closer i grow more confident we can win, vidal-marchisio-pirlo midfield should have no excuses to not get the job done, hopefully conte rotates the team vs fiorentina i dont want pirlo playing 2 times in 1 week before celtic Evil or Very Mad
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:12 pm

Pirlo, that warrior attitude.. I think we should rest vidal with fio, he is the holding piece in midfield, and in a tough game at Celtic Park, his workrate is vital.. I'm sure Conte will not underestimate Celtic, he'll prepare the game very good. What's the situation on Asamoah? It'd be nice to see him and Licht in UCL on sides, they are like marathon runners on the flanks.
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:19 pm

tuddor wrote:Pirlo, that warrior attitude.. I think we should rest vidal with fio, he is the holding piece in midfield, and in a tough game at Celtic Park, his workrate is vital.. I'm sure Conte will not underestimate Celtic, he'll prepare the game very good. What's the situation on Asamoah? It'd be nice to see him and Licht in UCL on sides, they are like marathon runners on the flanks.

Today Ghana lost so they play for third place this saturday or sunday so there is a big chance he'll be here Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:22 pm

tuddor wrote:Pirlo, that warrior attitude.. I think we should rest vidal with fio, he is the holding piece in midfield, and in a tough game at Celtic Park, his workrate is vital.. I'm sure Conte will not underestimate Celtic, he'll prepare the game very good. What's the situation on Asamoah? It'd be nice to see him and Licht in UCL on sides, they are like marathon runners on the flanks.

i forgot about him! i have no idea if he is back from the acn by then. if he isn't then we haveto rely on the receantly injured pepe or lucky to be at juventus de ceglie :facepalm: our outs for celtic could potentially be asamoah,chiellini and lichsteiner depending on how serious his injury was not to mention potential possible injuries vs fio on the weekend No
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:24 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

Today Ghana lost so they play for third place this saturday or sunday so there is a big chance he'll be here Smile

who gives a fk about 3rd place play off, if he had any brains he would request early leave for the celtic game Thumbs up
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:30 pm

marottalad wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

who gives a fk about 3rd place play off, if he had any brains he would request early leave for the celtic game Thumbs up

I would If I was from Ghana Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:38 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
marottalad wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

I would If I was from Ghana Smile

eco smile
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:08 pm

That's great news out there... Can't wait for his return, remember what he did in UCL game vs Azpilicueta...
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Maestro Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:31 pm

Hello, Celtic fan here.

I'm looking forward to the game on Tuesday. Pirlo is right, it will be an intimidating atmosphere at Celtic Park but let's not kid ourselves, Juventus have a superior team. It will be interesting to see how it pans out on the night though, some crazy things happen at our stadium.

Good luck Smile
The Maestro
The Maestro
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:03 pm

The Maestro wrote:Hello, Celtic fan here.

I'm looking forward to the game on Tuesday. Pirlo is right, it will be an intimidating atmosphere at Celtic Park but let's not kid ourselves, Juventus have a superior team. It will be interesting to see how it pans out on the night though, some crazy things happen at our stadium.

Good luck Smile
You have a crazy atmosphere on Celtic Park, that's for sure... I remember watching a celtic-rangers one year ago (ended 1-0, celtic scored after a corner), and i was very excited by the atmosphere at that game.. Your players were running and making tackles all over the field like some lunatics, i really liked them.. UCL needs teams like Celtic, because it has a unique style based on physicality, hard work and enthusiasm and a great atmosphere in the stands...
Looking forward for the game, i hope Juve will play at the best, because we need too be fully concentrated to get a good result... JUve has experienced players that won the Serie A title, and played euro final recently, and should manage the situation with great professionalism, something that Conte is master of..

Tha Maestro, good luck too!
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:32 pm

The Maestro wrote:Hello, Celtic fan here.

Good luck Smile

Welcome bro Smile) Glad to have celtic fan here feel welcome to post in our section Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:24 pm

marottalad wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

u need to have some respect towards the man's country...
you might not value it, but the tournament is a big thing in Africa & walking away with a bronze medal is a big achievement...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Maestro Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:18 pm

Thanks for the welcome. Ever since we've drawn you in the lsat 16 I've been watching Serie A which I never really did before and I've enjoyed it a lot. I was at the Barcelona game .. I managed to get tickets to all the Champions League games so far .. but this game against Juventus is the most anticipated game I have ever witnessed. There was far far more demand for this than Barcelona, I couldnt get tickets. So I just hope it lives up to its expectation. What kind of form is Pirlo in? I heard recently he was struggling with injury but is he back to his best now?
The Maestro
The Maestro
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:18 pm

The Maestro wrote:Thanks for the welcome. Ever since we've drawn you in the lsat 16 I've been watching Serie A which I never really did before and I've enjoyed it a lot. I was at the Barcelona game .. I managed to get tickets to all the Champions League games so far .. but this game against Juventus is the most anticipated game I have ever witnessed. There was far far more demand for this than Barcelona, I couldnt get tickets. So I just hope it lives up to its expectation. What kind of form is Pirlo in? I heard recently he was struggling with injury but is he back to his best now?

Pirlo is always Pirlo it depends on the type of game your team shows. Marchisio will be ready even if he won't play It will be huge blow but we have Pogba who is more than ready. IF your team starts defending and playing on counters without Chiello and Marchisio we are really vulnerable but if you dare to attack we will probably win.

I think this is one tricky draw tbh

feel like home in this section bro, glad to have you here
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:45 pm

The Maestro wrote:Thanks for the welcome. Ever since we've drawn you in the lsat 16 I've been watching Serie A which I never really did before and I've enjoyed it a lot. I was at the Barcelona game .. I managed to get tickets to all the Champions League games so far .. but this game against Juventus is the most anticipated game I have ever witnessed. There was far far more demand for this than Barcelona, I couldnt get tickets. So I just hope it lives up to its expectation. What kind of form is Pirlo in? I heard recently he was struggling with injury but is he back to his best now?

welcome to the section man...
I hope Samaras is available to make it a great match....
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:31 am

welcome thanks for showing us the respect we deserve hopefully it will be a cracking game of course im hoping the gods favour juve Wink. ive got huge respect for celtic fans and the club. Youre club goes the right way about things. they always have great fans, the team tries their hardest and their not delusional fans . when pirlo is playing badly he is still very influential in my opinion and ive got no doubt that when it comes down to it he will turn up for the big games like the rest of our team just like we did vs chelsea. all i can ask for in this tie from juventus is we just get on with it and try our hardest.. forza juve
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down